Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Breeding and Research Island

Join?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Plot

Walden Industries is the lead researcher in genetics and other biological research. In the private Island research facilities, Walden is doing some very dark experiments. This facilities has some of the most sadistic and best scientist in the world.

The scientist are preforming many experiments on breeding, genetic enhancement and other genetic study areas.

The test subjects at this facility are Neko, Furries and other Animal-Hybrid beings. These people are use a sex slaves, experiment with body modification drugs, milked for milk or semen, used to breed and other experiments and tortures.

Layout of the facilities

On this Island there are three buildings, outdoor training and obstacle courses, and a small harbor used to carry in supplies.

One of the buildings is a tall apartment complex designed to house the scientists and other facility workers.

Two of the buildings are fenced in together with electric fences and razor wire. Only two gates give access to these buildings and these gates are heavily guarded. These two buildings are both two stories tall but they have giant underground levels and connected to each other through a series of tunnels. These buildings are where all the experiments are held and test subjects are kept. The top two levels are just offices, guard stations and meeting rooms.

Test subject living quarters

This room is a large is where all the test subjects are kept when they are not being experimented on. This room has a few bunk beds and mattress for sleeping and laying down, they have chairs and tables for hanging out and eating. There is a showering, bath, and toilet area as well as some clothes that are washed weekly for the test subjects. There is a large pool in the middle of the room for the subjects that need water and for the once who want to swim. This room is for both sexes.

Mating rooms

These series of rooms are for the test subjects that the scientests are trying to breed naturally together. The rooms have one bed and a bathroom. The room is wired with cameras and gas tubes if the subjects need a pheromone introduce. Subjects spend a couple days together in this room depending on the experiment and what the scientists want.

Waiting rooms

These rooms are connected to the experiment labs. They are lined with cells, some are for one subject others are for multiples depending on the lab.

Labs

These labs have the most state-of-the-art equipment for many different experiments varying from artificial impregnation and other advance science.

Milking room

These rooms are lined with chains that hold the subject on all fours (if female) and against a wall (if male). The subject then has a series of special tubs and vacuums attached to the nipples or cock and the subject has their milk or semen extracted. A subject can spend hours here every few weeks sometimes more.

The Punishment chambers

The chambers are for subjects that have acted bad. They are tortured, raped and brutalized here depending on the situation.

Rules

Rules of the Facilities

If any subject tries to escape they will be shot, if they are lucky.
Forums can be filled out to take a subject to your apartment for servant duties.
(More may be added)

Rules of the RP

Please send me a PM with your character sheet, once I approve it post it in the profile page.
You are welcome to play as many characters as you feel you can play.
I don't care about post length but please aim for good grammar and spelling.
Follow the rules of the site so not loli or shorta and that stuff.
Respect the kinks and limits of your fellow players.
If you have any suggestions, opinions and/or questions please PM me.
Other rules may be added

Character sheets

Test Subject

Username:
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Animal half: (What is your animal half)
Kinks: (This is more for you the player then the character)
Limits: (This is more for you the player then the character)
Appearance:
Other: (For anything I missed)

Scientist and Working Staff

Username:
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Kinks: (This is more for you the player then the character)
Limits: (This is more for you the player then the character)
Appearance:
Other: (For anything I missed)

Back
Top Bottom