Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Checked Baggage (Kalliope x Tellmi_Moore)

Tellmi_Moore

Planetoid
Melina Rosencroft came awake in stages. The gentle hum of her plane's engines was a feeling akin to her own heartbeat now - she had been living aboard the beast for two years now, leaving it only briefly for quarterly board meetings and time spent in opulent resorts around the globe. Despite the pilots, who cycled out every week, she lived alone aboard her plane. She came into one of her company's private airports weekly to cycle the pilots, restock on food and to have a maid staff give the plain a dusting and tidying, but otherwise took care of herself - she had taught herself to cook (with limited degrees of success) and had taught herself German (to some degree of success) and had, so far, failed at teaching herself the violin. Last year she had started to start cycling her on-board library, as she had started reading through the entire library at one point out of boredom. It was a lonely life.

Then she met Rose.

Melina snuggled up against Rose's still sleeping body as Melina finally came fully awake in her plane's master bedroom. The sun was shining through the windows over the bed, and the clock on the wall told her that they were about an hour and a half from their destination. She kissed Rose gently on the shoulder, inhaling the soft odor of her skin and scootched backwards, out of bed. She stretched one bare leg out from under the covers and place one bare foot to the soft beige carpet, fallowed by the other. She sat up, pushing the blankets away, then stood up, replacing the sheets. The door to the hall was only one stride in front of her, and she stepped naked into the hall, closing it quietly behind her. The bathroom was opposite the master bedroom, and she took care of her morning ablutions - showering, brushing, shaving, applying astringent, then moisturizing, then applying makeup. She ran her tongue over her teeth in the mirror, and gave herself a final once over, posing dramatically, looking over her shoulder at herself in the mirror. She smacked her butt playfully and pointed at herself - blew herself a kiss. She wiped the smile off her face and ran a hand over her short brown hair. It was growing back nicely, but it took some getting used to seeing herself with short hair. It had been so hot on Corde Blu that she had gotten fed up with her hair and shaved it all off. Now she was short shorn all short feathery. It would have to do.

She walked back into the hall, still naked, and padded her way to the living room. There was a fresh pot of coffee in the coffee nook, and she made herself a bagel. They were having lunch with Rose's parents at 13:00. It was about 10:15 now. Melina had made the reservation for the Skyline Room of the Carlyle Building - which her company owned. She sank into the soft, white leather chair, the magnificent feel of the material against her bare skin making her sigh with delight. It cradled her butt and her thighs and her upper and lower back - it breathed. And the sun felt magnificent on her face and front. She ticked on the television and did her best to ignore the morning news.

The coffee was hot and rich and kind to her. She rubbed one foot along the soft beige carpet and pulled the other foot up onto the sofa, rubbing it against the soft, warm leather... She loved the feel of her plane. The feel of it against her body. She held the cup with one hand and ran the other along her chin and foot and back up to her thigh.

"Good morning, Rosy. Sleep well? There's coffee."

Rose Coult had never expected much from life. Sure, she never had anything to complain about, she had a job, a flat and even if she lived alone, the woman enjoyed as much of her existence as she could. Working as a secretary for a mid level business in the busy city of New York, Rose had thought everything about her life was mundane. Entering into a competition for a holiday was something Rose normally would have ignored, but after much coercion by the rest of the team, all the girls had entered. What surprised the secretary even more was the fact she had won. A few weeks later she had jetted away to a five star hotel, all expenses paid. Arriving there, Rose had the greatest shock of all, the wearing of clothes was completely optional. Wherever she looked, Rose saw naked people. What was surprising to Rose was that this hotel was where she had met Melina.

Rolling over, Rose felt an empty warm patch in the bed. Frowning, Rose fluttered her eyelids, adjusting to the light in the room to notice Melina having already left the bed. Groaning as she rolled over to close her eyes, Rose heard her lover's musical voice drift from the lounge area into the bedroom. The debate whether to get up or spend another ten minutes in bed, getting up quickly won over at the thought of sleeping alone once more. Rose had never thought about being in love before, but there was something about Melina that felt right to the woman, something special, like they shared a connection no-one else could envision.

Yawning loudly, Rose threw the covers away to expose her naked body to the air. The room temperature lower than that beneath the sheets caused the female's skin to prickle and goosebump as she let out a soft shiver. As she popped her head out of the door to see Melina lazing on a chair. "I'll be out in a second sweetie. Just going to jump in the shower first..." Giggling a little to herself, Rose felt like a little school girl again.

The water was warm, just the way she enjoyed her showers, as Rose stepped under the spray to was herself. Following up by continuing with her usual morning routine of shaving and brushing her teeth, Rose dried herself quickly with a warm fluffy towel before slipping on her bra and panties. Throughout most of the trip since meeting Melina, Rose had joined in on her friend in sharing her naked form with the world, but the idea of going back to society brought a stark realisation that this paradise of staring at Melina's would have to come to an end. Walking out in just her underwear, Rose poured herself a small coffee, near enough downing the brown liquid in one deep swallow before reclining back into Melina's lap, laying across the chair to look up at her lover. "Thanks for the lift back Mel... I hope you're not feeling too intimidated about meeting my parent's?"

Melina smiled broadly as Rose meandered past her to get a coffee, drank it while standing and came to sit on the sofa with her. She moved her leg along the back cushions of the sofa to make room for Rose to drape herself over the seat and lean against her body, her back lying across her thigh and lap, her head resting on the armrest next to her lap, looking up at her. Melanie leaned down and kissed Rose on the forehead. "Good morning," she whispered. "You don't need to keep thanking me, hun, it's my pleasure."

She caressed Melina's head and ran her other hand along her shoulder and her side. "Me? Intimidated?" Her laughter was forced shaky. "Of course I am," she confessed. "But, nothing for it, I guess, just one of those things, yeah?" She desperately wanted to change the subject. Melina had asked Rose straight out if she had told her parents about Melina and their budding relationship, and she had said she had - that she had told them about her lifestyle already and there would hopefully be a minimum of awkwardness. Running her hand along Rose's side and hip, she snapped the elastic of Rose's panties. "What's all this?" Melina laughed, changing the subject. "I thought you were over all this textile business back at the resort," she teased.

At Corde Blu, Rose had shed her clothes around the time they had started visiting the hot springs together - mostly Melina thought it was just to show her that she could, and that she didn't find the concept intimidating. Melina thought it was adorable - and was much impressed by, not only Rose's beauty, but her courage at putting herself out there like she did, without any prior experiences in such resorts. They had eaten dinner in Corde Blu's fine restaurants and gone dancing in its nightclubs wearing only what they had been born with - though Rose had worn shoes to the latter. It was a sour notion to Melina, but she knew it wouldn't last after they left Corde Blu - but still, it was fun to tease her about.

"Can't even wait till we land to hop back into some clothes?" She picked her foot up off the floor and put her leg up on the sofa, one leg on either side of Rose and wrapping her arms around the redhead, snuggling her. "Do you think they'll like me? I mean... they're okay with... me? Us?"

As they snuggled together, sharing each others body warmth with their contact, Rose knew that everything was right, that she didn't want any more than this from the world. For the female, she wanted this one moment of bliss to last forever as if she could stop time itself. Melina's questions only seemed to make Rose giggle. It seemed to Rose that Melina thought these things over too much. Reaching up to gently brush her lips against that of the woman's above her, Rose could only smile to her. "You know I haven't been doing this naked thing long sweetie... As much as I love our naked bodies pressed tight together, I know it's not going to last..."

It was true that Rose hadn't been comfortable with the nudity to start off with, but as time moved on it had felt more and more casual. Everything had felt completely natural as the two spent time alone with the bodies they had been given. Even going out in public nude had been normal by the end, but the thought of getting back to the normal world nude scared her.

"Well you shouldn't worry so much about my parent's... I'm sure they'll love you as much as I do! Well hopefully not as much as I do..." Giggling, Rose kissed the girl once more, trying to show how passionate she felt about her. "Plus when did my beautiful, proud Melina become worried about two people?" Silently laughing as not to upset the girl holding her, Rose pulled the woman to her. "And of course they would be okay with us... This isn't the first time I've brought someone like you back home with me..." With a wink, Rose looked deep into the eyes of her new found lover. "I love you exactly as you are Melina... If my parent's won't accept that, we can just hop off to another country on your jet..." Grinning, Rose slide back into that comfortable position leaning against the woman.

"Mmm..." she leaned into the kiss and nuzzled up against Rose. "I think at this point Biowerx might even own a country or two - IE certainly owns parts of England - wait..." she pulled her head back so she could look Rose in the eye, and feigned seriousness for a moment. "You've brought home other rich, nude, industrialist, philanthropist, recluses before? How many others have there been?" she said melodramatically. And then proceeded to tickle Rose on her stomach and thighs while she had the other wrapped in her arms and legs.

"No escape this time, Ms. Coult!" Melina teased as she tickled her lover mercilessly - struggling and fighting with the squirming woman until they were both rolled off the - so that Melina was lying on top of Rose, staring down into the other's eyes as soon as both had a moment to recover their bearings and their breath. Melina smiled and leaned in to start kissing Rose's chin and neck her free hand, that was not holding her up, tickling Rose's stomach again, moving down until she touched fabric. When she did, Melina stopped tickling and kissed Rose full on the mouth. "Come on though," she said pulling back. Take these off just a while longer, yeah? We've got plenty of time before..."

"This is your pilot speak," came the pilot's voice came over the intercom.

"Fucking hell..." Melina muttered, and went back to kissing Rose's shoulder and neck, rubbing her hand up and down Rose's side gently.

"We are beginning our approach and should be touching down in New York in thirty minutes, Ms. Rosencroft."

"Thank you, Howard, now turn the intercom off, thank you!" Melina said without getting up, going back to rubbing her nose against Rose's, exploring her eyes... "We still have thirty minutes - how long does it take you to get dressed?" she teased before nuzzling her cheek against Rose's

With a sigh and a roll of her eyes, Rose started to answer back to her lover. "Don't twist my words Mel... You know ex..." Bursting into fits of laughter, Rose squirmed beneath the female's touch, trying to avoid those fingers brushing over such ticklish areas. "Please.... stop...." Rose tried to beg between breaths, finding it hard to laugh and breath at the same time. "Don't... I'm tick...lish..." She screamed, suddenly feeling the couch disappear beneath her as they both fell to the floor.

With Melina on top of her, the both of them breathing heavily, Rose looked up at her lover above her. Squirming again at the running of the female's hands, Rose felt relieved at hearing they were nearing their destination. In truth, she was relieved to have the tickling stop, but knowing that this moment together was about to be smashed into thousands of little pieces. How long could Rose drag this moment of lying together, sharing this small intimate moment?

"Well I guess we could always leave the changing til the last minute..." Rose grinned wickedly up at the female above her, her hands moving to run up and down her lover's back, allowing her fingers to gently brush against that smooth skin. "We don't have to leave as soon as the plane lands do we? That means we can use the half hour to it's fullest..." With a small giggle, Rose pulled the girl down on top of her, kissing her lover with as much passion as her body could muster, her hands running down her lover's back to gently cup and squeeze the woman's ass.

Melina kissed her back hungrily, putting one hand on the side of her love's face and holding her cheek gently, her other hand hooking under Rose's arm and rubbing her back, hugging Rose against her body their breasts pressing together, their breaths washing over each other's face, stomachs and chests heaving against each other until...

One hand hooking under the band of Rose's panties, she broke the kiss and kisses her way down Rose's chin... neck... shoulders... breasts (the laundry fresh fabric smell in her nostrils from the bra)... her torso and tummy... all the while moving down and pushing Rose's panties further down her hips and legs - now she sat up on her knees and pulled the fabric down past Rose's shins and off her pointed toes to toss them across the cabin. "Mmmm... much better..." Melina cooed as she lay down again, one hand stretching out between Rose's legs, palm up, and fingers caressing the length of hot, slightly protruding lips from back to fore, her lips kissing Rose's pretty little shaved mound... She dragged the edge of her tongue downward to meet her finger, sliding over sensitive flesh. She licked up and in and spread lips apart with her fingers, tongue curling and exploring enthusiastically...

Melanie's other hand rubbed Rose's thigh, and the arm eventually hooking under Rose's leg, hand rubbing Rose's sensitive sides and ticklish tummy...

Kiss her lover, Rose could already feel herself becoming aroused by just their lips and tongues touching, bodies pressed together as they embarked on what Rose knew would be fun for the both of them. Smiling into their kiss, Rose felt herself begin to pout slightly as Melina pulled back. Feeling her lover's lips leave her own, Rose nearly objected until she felt her warm tender mouth begin it's trail down her body.

At the touch of Melina grabbing her panties, Rose shifted her hips, raising her ass off the floor to help the woman slide the confining material down her legs. Twisting her body to give her lover greater access to her body, her head rolling to let the female reach down her neck. What sent the greatest shivers down her spine was having those fingers trace across her lips. Squirming lightly at the touch, Rose let out a gasp at the feeling of Melina's warm, wet tongue running along such a sensitive area. Her hips rising to present herself further to her lover. "Mel... Please stop teasing..." Rose begged before she felt her delicate lips being parted by Melina's fingers, then that hot, teasing tongue starting to explore her body further.

"Ahhh!" Rose moaned, trying to avoid squirming too much in case she interrupted her lover's touch. Though feeling a hand start to run across her sides and stomach only caused the girl to wiggle under her lover's touch. Her right hand reached down to run her fingers through Melina's hair, pushing the female's head towards her loins further with the lightest of touch. Meanwhile, her right hand slid up her body to rest upon her covered breast, her hand clenching and rubbing against the material to arouse herself further, feeling that familiar warm wetness between her legs that Melina seemed to bring about with such ease.

Melina smiled as Rose pushed on the back of her head - and pressed her mouth and face into Rose's hot, moistening puss, moving it against her vagina in a clockwise circular motion, pressing pouted lips and flushing cheeks and her nose and chin into lips and hood and clit, her tongue sticking out and in and turning counter-clockwise inside of Rose. Melina breathed heavily into Rose's moist lips and vagina, wetting her face with Rose's softly fragrant juices, pressing and gleefully almost smothering herself in Rose. One hand rubbing Rose's inner thigh and crotch around her puss, a thumb occasionally pressing against her puckered butt-hole; the other hand rubbing along Rose's side and stomach, up as high as to be just below her armpit, then back down to her thigh...

Rose's hand on the back of her head was welcoming and insistent, and let her know she was pleasing her girl more than the most fervent moan. Without warning she pushed back against that insistent hand, and licked upward and out, grinding against the upper inner side of Rose's vagina and out, her tongue rolling over Rose's hood, pressing against her clit which was already protruding from the delicate flap of flesh, she nodded down quickly than back up, her tongue moving over Rose's clit again, before darting down to start pushing it in circles with the tip of her curled tongue, circling it as she flicked it back and forth, pausing to roll over it entirely, her wet chin still rubbing against lips, Melina's own lips pressing down to close on and suckle on hood and clit at random, tongue always quickly returning, circling and flicking and rolling over in broad, strong licks...

When Melina felt a fever pitch rising in her girl, she curled her tongue to form a valley shape and pressed Rose's clit into the valley, closed tightly on either side, and ran it up and down through the hot tongue valley, fucking her clit with the waving furrow of her tongue - two fingers inserting into Rose and hooking upward, rubbing, as her free hand rubbed Rose's flank and tummy, panting hot, soaking breaths into the wet flesh... feeling Rose's muscles tighten and Rose's delightfully strong legs closing around her naked body, the hand on the back of her head gripping at her hair and scalp below...

Each and ever touch Rose felt against her body was sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. Whenever they were together, exploring each other's bodies, she always felt Melina knew her body better than Rose did. Every single time, Melina had brought her to an orgasm more quickly, and more powerful than Rose had ever thought possible, her mind always swimming with the after glow of pleasure. How she did this, Rose cold never put her finger quite down, but she knew it would always be the same, her body building up to a massive climax.

Feeling her tongue expertly brushing against such a sensitive area, Rose could only moan and writhe in place. Her body reacting easily to such simple touches by her lover. Every single movement seemed to be anticipated by Melina. Every time Rose began to slowly get used to one movement, Melina would quickly change things to keep the continual pleasure up. But as all things must come to a crescendo before it's peak, Rose could feel that quick build up of pleasure beginning inside her loins.

As Rose began to feel the beginning of her climax, she let her legs wrap round her lover's shoulder and back, her fingers digging hard into her scalp as her hips began thrusting uncontrollably. Around Mel's fingers, Rose could feel her walls tighten quickly as she finally hit her big release. Her walls spasming uncontrollably around Mel's fingers as she ground her hips into her face. Her hand gripping hair tightly as she rode the waves of pleasure, a loud moan escaping her lips as she called out her lover's name. With such a hard orgasm, Rose could feel her body releasing her juices hard and fast, her pussy squirting the liquid over her lover as she could feel that tongue and those fingers teasing her still.

Panting hard after such a powerful climax, Rose let her fingers brush through Mel's hair, a huge smile on her face. "How do you always manage to do that to me sweetie?" Rose asked, detaching her legs gently, still feeling the after glow running through her body. Pulling her lover up gently, coercing her to reach the same head height, Rose places her lips against Melina's, the taste of herself still upon her lover's lips. Without another word, Rose spun her girlfriend and herself over, placing herself on top of the girl. "My turn..." She grinned wickedly, kissing down Melina's body, her lips brushing against her neck and shoulders, down to those luscious orbs on Mel's chest. Kissing round to the nipples, Rose began teasing her left nipple, lips sucking on the hardened nub, her tongue flicking across the nipple with no warning. While her mouth teased those bouncing breasts, Rose let her fingers run across Melina's stomach, slowly letting her fingers reach that mound above Melina's soft, hot, protruding lips. Letting her hand slide down slightly further, her fingers brushing against those folds in slow, constant motion as she brought each finger up in succession before repeating the process.

Melina had an impassioned love of Rose's body, she was determined to learn its every tender point, its every ticklish or erogenous area, and exactly how to pleasure or stimulate every square inch of Rose to give her pleasure and happiness, and to earn lavish appreciations in the forms of physical and auditory encouragement, to say nothing of the hot libations of love that now gushed into her face and shoulders and mouth. Melina sucked her fingers of their juices and reveled in Rose's generous appreciations in her mouth and on her lips and cheeks. She was breathing hard, out of breath herself from her oral exertions.

"How do you always manage to do that to me sweetie?" Rose asked, detaching her legs gently, still feeling the after glow running through her body.

"You know I'm a lover of the female form, my love" Melina responded to Rose's question. "Of my own and of those I love - I just wish you would love your own body enough not to hinder it with so many restrictions, and unnecessary..." She allowed herself to be pulled up and, as it would happen, shut up by Rose's passionate kisses, and Melina gladly shared her delicious reward with Rose mouth-to-mouth, letting her taste how wonderful her own body could be.

Further, Melina allowed herself to be re-positioned and guided to lie on her back - feeling Rose's kisses trail down her body, find no restrictive clothing all the way down... And now it was Rose's turn to tease and touch with fingers and tongue, except Melina was far more stimulated than Rose had been, as watching her lover's writhings and pleasured screams always put Melina is a fevered state. Melina spread her legs in welcome anticipation, one leg bent, knee up, foot flat on the carpet, kneading one hand through Rose's hair... massaging her scalp and caressing her ear and brow and anywhere else she could put her hand, but did not press her head hard into herself. Rose was, in Melina's opinion, a lover of the gentle ministrations, but not one for teasing. Melina, on the other had, considered herself a lover of more impassioned, animal force, to the point of pain even, and so found even Melina's vigorous lovemaking as genteel teases... and loved her and her machinations for their teasing, gentle nature. She was near the edge after only a few moments of Rose's tongue having loosed itself on her privates, feeling it separating lips and rolling over soft folds of hot, wet flesh, pressing against her raging clitoris - all so gently and softly by the standards of her usual rapid, disordered masturbation that she felt suspended in slow motion, arching her back and stamping her foot and biting her lips to prevent herself from shoving Rose's face into her pelvis and smothering her in her hot, hungry loins.

She loved the feeling of floating on the edge of orgasm, denying herself the sweet release her body screamed for, and was so close to achieving... she savaged her breasts and nipples with her other hand, pinching the latter between her knuckles and yanking on them, fearing she was digging her nails into her girl's ear a little too hard... "OH GOD...!" she breathed after several minutes of Rose's delicate machinations...

Soon Melina felt herself approaching the edge, lost to her body's animal nature, she could not for the life of her prolong the rapidly approaching avalanche of sensation and, feeling her stomach muscles tighten to the hardness of steel...

"Ms. Rosencroft we are about to come into our approach, it's going to be a bit of a bumpy one because of the high wind around the airport, I would ask you and Ms. Coult to please take your seats..."

"Fuck!" Melina said as Rose looked up in shocked surprise at the interruption and Melina forced herself to roll onto her side, hugging herself - feeling tightness in her chest and stomach and aching down to her knees and up to the back of her neck from want, but secretly giddy for the broken trance, the shattered disillusion of a ruined orgasm making her dizzy, not hearing Rose's words over the rushing in her ears, but understanding her insistence that they could continue. Melina smiled and shook her head, gesturing that they should get up.

To emphasize her wishes, Melina rolled onto her belly and closed her legs - though this would not stop Rose from maybe taking her by force (and Melina smiled genuinely at the thought) she knew it would get her point across. "Let me dress you, would you? I've actually got a new outfit I'd like you to have - I meant it as a surprise, but..." Panting, she accepted Rose's help up off of the floor.

With her tongue delicately playing between Melina's legs, licking and teasing her delicate folds with soft, meaningful movements, Rose smiled to herself as she sensed those familiar movements that meant her lover was close to her release. Continuing the slow, relentless teasing, willing her partner to climax like she had herself minutes ago, Rose let her tongue continue exploring the inside of her partner's body.

The sound over the intercom nearly scared Rose half to death as she suddenly stopped, head rising slightly to look at Melina before the woman beneath her rolled to the side to hug herself. "Melina! Lie back down, I can finish it soon! I know you were close... C'mon sweetie it'll only take a little while longer... I want to make you cum!" Rose begged, running her hand along her lover's thighs.

At the shake of her head and rolling over to close her legs, Rose sighed as she stood. It always seemed that whenever they got intimate things were cut off abruptly. The only time they had managed to be together without interruptions was in either of their hotel rooms, but the sex they had together then had seemed so normal, so vanilla. Rose had preferred the sex they had tried to initiate outside of their rooms, on the beach, during their meals together...

At the thought of being dressed, Rose giggled lightly, offering a hand to help her girlfriend up from the floor. "Well of course you can dress me if you want sweetie. I look forward to seeing what you have for me to wear..." With a grin, Rose finished helping her lover up, before picking up her panties, slipping the material back up her legs to hug her hips again. Sitting down next to her lover, fastening the belt in the holder before gripping Melina's hand.

Rose always had had a slight fear of flying, being in the air was fine, but the feeling of landing and taking off give her a slight fright. Confining this all to Melina had been hard but she was glad to have the woman to comfort her. "Hold me close..." Rose muttered gently, already feeling the anxiety from knowing they were about to land.

"Something wonderful," Melina managed before the plane started bumping and shuddering, and they sat down to buckle themselves into their seats.

Melina nuzzled her head lovingly against Rose's, pressing her hip and thigh against Rose's hip and thigh and crossing her lower leg and foot behind hers, she put her arm around Rose and held her close to her - secretly resenting the feel of the bra and panties that were between them, missing the time they had spent cuddling skin against skin during their vacation. But she kissed Rose's head without complaining, comforted by their close contact, in what ever condition their bodies may be. Melina had, last year, registered in the US as a nudist, meaning she could not, without lewd public displays, be accused of indecent exposure wherever she went, and had even, though this had no legal authority, signed the rather popular Body Freedom Pledge, which was circulated by the American Naturist Coalition. "... I shall not, for the health and pleasure of my body, burden it with clothing or other needless confinements..." was one of her favourite lines. One day she hoped to convert Rose to the lifestyle, as she had seen how much pleasure it had given her in Corde Blu once she had gotten used to it. She wondered if seeing her naked on the streets of New York would encourage her to the reality of the lifestyle, that even though it was snowing in New York this time of year, that Melina would neither need nor want to so confine her form with such needless restrictions.

There was a large bump, at which Rose attempted to bury herself in Melina's breasts it seemed. Melina smiled and suppressed a crude joke about them being more comfortable for her to nestle into without a bra in the way, but did not. There were several more bumps and jostles along the way to the runway, but her pilots were paid to be masters of their art, and there was little fuss after they were on the ground and taxiing. "There we are, luv, safe and sound now." She unfastened both of their seat-belts. "Now, won't you please take those silly things off - I've been very good about not teasing you for wearing clothes because I love you, normally I'm more of an outspoken evangelist for the lifestyle, but, so long as you insist on wearing clothes, can't you at least promise me I can dress you and choose your outfit today? Just to placate me while we transition out of seeing you so free and unencumbered? Do promise me that, Rosy, won't you?" She kissed Rose on the cheek and then on the nose, looking into her eyes with mischievous glee and loving playfulness. Meanwhile she slid her hand up Rose's back and under her bra's straps to caress her back properly, finally unclasping it without waiting for an answer, but went no farther without consent. "Please?" she made a play pouty face, not quiet able to suppress her smile. "I've picked out such a wonderful outfit, I've had it made special for you - and it's quite 'modest' if that's what your worried about, needlessly covers up just about all your beautiful skin in needless fabric, so no worrying about me pulling something sneaky - at least not today," she winked, returning back to a full grin, pressing her forehead against Rose's.

"Though one day I'm going to get us into matching 'outfits' for a day trip around the City, just you watch," she vowed as they made their way to the bedroom where Melina had stored her surprise.

After burrowing her head well into Melina's cleavage at every bump and jostle, Rose felt a lot calmer as the vehicle came to a halt, a soft sigh released from her throat at knowing they had finally reached the end of their flight. Feeling a little like a child for her girlfriend unbuckling her, Rose couldn't help but smile at Melina playing with her bra in an attempt to free her breasts. Smirking lightly, Rose shrugged off the material to let her lover gaze upon her naked torso once more. "I guess I could let you dress me this once..." Giggling Rose kissed the woman before her tenderly, wanting to keep this closeness together between them. Being dragged back to the bedroom, Rose nearly jumped in shock at the sight of a parcel on the bed. 'When did that happen?' Rose thought to herself before quickly coming to the realisation that Melina had organised it in advance and one of her crew may have slipped in to place it on the bed.

Pulling out the clothing that had been carefully wrapped together, Rose smiled at pulling out a shimmering black dress, twirling round holding the material to her body, the young woman laughed lightly before placing it back upon the bed. "It's beautiful Melina... Thank you so much..." A pair of black heels came next followed by a large black coat to keep herself warm from the snow she could already see settled on the ground outside the plane window. "You really do spoil me sweetie..." Rose giggled as she leaned over to place a long, lingering kiss upon her lovers lips, wishing she had time to properly thank the woman for her presents.

Looking back at the pile, Rose noticed one last item of clothing, lying inconspicuously amongst the rest. Picking it up Rose had to take a little step back, nearly dropping it onto the floor. "Um... Melina..." Rose muttered, inspecting the material further. It was black panties, but that wasn't what shocked the female. "You brought me fetish underwear..." Rose tried to keep herself calm, looking at the toy attached to the material, obviously meant to slip inside her folds and nestle inside her body. What also scared her was the smaller toy the other side obviously meant to slide into her backside. "I don't know if I could wear this sweetie..." Turning to her, Rose put on a smile. "I mean, not unless you plan to wear the same thing?"

"I'm so glad!" Melina beamed as she watched Rose unpack and twirl the clothes around. Melina disliked clothes on principle, but she loved Rose and seeing her happy, and the idea that she was pampering Rose made her chest absolutely hurt with happiness. "I've got to keep my silly textile girl nice and warm in this nasty snow," she said in a motherly tone, putting the long black coat over Rose's shoulders - the cuffs and collar were hemmed with fur and the lining was silk. "Nice a warm.

Then Rose pulled out the panties, and Melina couldn't help but grin devilishly at Rose's reaction.

"Don't be silly, Rosey, you know I don't wear panties. Besides - it's just a little hidden toy. It'll be under your clothes, no one will see it. Please?" She wrapped Rose in her arms, pulled her close and kissed her cheek and ear, whispering into it. "I was just thinking, after we meet with your parents, we could go to my place in the Hamptons - and it's a long limo ride...?" she left the insinuation hanging in the air.

"Now come on, we've only got so much time today before lunch and I thought we could get some shopping in. The plane is just about taxied and I don't need to put any clothes on, so we're just waiting on you before we need to be off the plane for the maintenance and housekeeping staff to come on board, yeah?"

She held up the toy-filled lace panties with two hands before her smiling face and wiggled them imploringly at Rose. "Please...?" she said again. "You keep saying you want to thank you for the plane ride?" This was said mostly as a joke, as Melina really didn't feel Rose owed her any sort of debt - her company was infinitely precious to Melina, and the plane trip together had been at least as much a pleasure for Melina as it had been a convenience for Rose - but if it helped her get her way, then so be it, Melina rationalized to herself.

With a forced grin, Rose took that pair of underwear out of her lover's hands. "Well I guess I do owe you so just this once I'll do it..." Before anything though, Rose opened the coat that covered her bare form, pulling Melina into her arms to plant a loving kiss upon the woman's lips. "Plus how could I say no to anything you asked me to do?" Rose's smile was true as she placed her mouth upon her girlfriend's once more, enticed by her feelings for the woman.

Pulling back, Rose slipped the coat off before slipping off her current panties to stand naked in front of Melina. Sliding the fetish panties up her legs, Rose had to carefully position herself as she felt the toys attached top the material penetrate her lower lips and ass. Gasping slightly, she finished pulling the underwear up, knowing she was completely impaled by the toys now. Walking over to the dress lying on the bed, Rose had to bite her lip as she could feel her body rubbing against what was hidden inside her, her body already becoming aroused at the thought. "Don't ever say I would disobey your wishes..." Rose teased, slipping the dress on as the natural shape of the clothing held and emphasised her breasts, showing ample cleavage. With a brush of her hair, Rose turned to face Melina once more, smiling warmly to her. "Thank you so much for the clothes sweetie. Maybe I can show my thanks before we leave?"

Smirking, Rose gave her lover a sly wink as she looked her girlfriend's nude body up and down. "So what are you going to change into sweetie? I don't want you getting cold either... Unless you plan to get into the coat with me?" Giggling, Rose pulled her over, the feeling of the objects inside her body arousing her more than usual. "And I would love to travel to the Hampton's sweetie... Maybe we can enjoy the limo ride to the fullest?" She grinned as her fingers traced up and down the side's of her lover's body, relishing the touch as her fingertips brushed against her warm skin.

"Thank you so much for the clothes sweetie. Maybe I can show my thanks before we leave?"

"Mmm... tempting, but we're short on time, yeah? Though we will have the limo ride away from the airport," she grinned, walking over to put her hands on Rose's sleeves. She kept her criticisms about the feel of fabric rather than the lovely feel of her skin on her hands.

"So what are you going to change into sweetie? I don't want you getting cold either... Unless you plan to get into the coat with me?" Giggling, Rose pulled her over, the feeling of the objects inside her body arousing her more than usual. "And I would love to travel to the Hampton's sweetie... Maybe we can enjoy the limo ride to the fullest?" She grinned as her fingers traced up and down the side's of her lover's body, relishing the touch as her fingertips brushed against her warm skin.

"Oh of course, hun. I can promise you it'll be a pleasurable trip. Mmmm..." she snuggled into Rose, rubbing her head against Rose's, feeling Rose's fingers along her body. "Mmm... hm, Rose, what do you mean change, hun?" She pulled away from Rose and took her hand, leading her out of the bedroom, fully intent on walking hand in hand off of the plane. "You know I don't wear clothes, silly." They met the flight crew at the door to the plane, who were opening it now and seeing to the stairs. "Wooo! That is cold!" Rose said, blowing into her cupped hands, then rubbing them along the side of her body and stamping her feet in a little running in place move to get blood pumping to her lower legs and feet. She took Rose hand again. "Just a quick walk to the limo, yeah?" She gave Rose a very gentle tug forward and shivered as her bare foot touched the metal landing of the top of the stairs.

Being dragged out along the plane, Rose couldn't speak... Sure she had enjoyed being naked with Melina the whole holiday, even on the plane they had shared their nudity with each other. But this? Wasn't it just the holiday where people were naked? In all honesty, Rose knew that it wasn't just the hotel that people walked around naked, but a few people walked around naked all the time. It just never occurred to Rose that Melina was one of these people.

Walking outside, Rose was glad she had her coat on, even while her lover moved around to try and warm herself up. "W...wait Melina..." Rose stuttered, pulling on her companions hand to keep her still. "Are you telling me you walk round like this all the time? That you are forever nude?!" Rose tried to hide the shock in her voice but it was evident that her emotion ran through everything she said. "I thought it was just us together and the hotel..." She muttered.

Suddenly Rose remembered why they were back in her home city. "I'm taking my nudist girlfriend to meet my parents?!" She exclaimed, trying not to imagine how the meeting will go. "I mean... I do love you and your confidence sweetie... But I have no idea how my parent's would take it..." Trying not to get too emotional, Rose thought of running back into the plane and avoiding this whole situation. "I don't know if I feel one hundred percent comfortable about this Mel..."

"Thank you," Melina said, taking her Burberry clutch purse from one of the flight crew at the top of the stairs outside the plane, though she was frowning deeply now. "Rosey, I thought you knew!"

She leaned against the railing, the cold plastic stinging her bum, not as much as metal would have, but enough to make her "eep!" audibly and loose her frown for a moment. "I thought I've been asking you and asking you the whole trip if you'd like your parents know I was a nudist and you kept saying 'yes, yes, yes'!" Melina crossed her arms below her breasts and sighed in exasperation. "Have you ever seen me wearing clothes, hun? Ever? You know I dislike clothes, I talk about it all the time, my ex used to complain that I never shut up about it." She bit off her next sentence, realizing she was going into a line of conversation she would rather not get into right now.

She pushed off the railing and put a hand gently against Rose's cheek, her features becoming soft, imploring, a little sad. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, Rose, I really don't. And... I love you, but I'm not going to change my lifestyle. And, I don't expect you to change yours either!" she quickly amended. "We're all free to do with our bodies what we will, I just..." She hugged Rose. "I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding, Rosy. Can you... do you think you can still be with me, now that you understand my lifestyle?"

Feeling Melina's arms holding her close, Rose couldn't help but hug back, her heart full of adoration for the naked woman before her. "Oh sweetie..." Rose managed to say, trying to hold back a sob from feeling so emotional with just this little chat. "I love you too Mel... Whatever you wear or don't wear I will love you. I was just a little shocked. Plus I have no idea what my parents may say about this..." With a smile, Rose kissed the woman pouring her feelings out hard on the lips, forgetting in that one moment of passion where they were, what had gone on between them. The only thing Rose cared about was her girlfriend's lips pressed against hers as she tried to show just how much Melina meant to her.

Eventually pulling back from that embrace, Rose smiled a little shyly. "I thought you were referring to my parent's knowledge of my sexual orientation, which they do know about. Not your clothing orientation..." Giggling a little, Rose let her hands drift down to Melina's ass slightly, trying not to move and agitate the intrusions to her body. "Now even through all this clothing I can feel that you are getting cold sweetie..." Rose teased, pulling her closer and rubbing chests slightly to prove her point. "How about we get into your warm limo and I could show you how little this bothers me?"

"I'm actually pretty hardy," Melina said, giving Rose a hug, her erect nipples showing how cold she was, but she was only shivering slightly. She took Rose's hand. "Oooh! That sounds lovely," she grinned as they started to walk down the stairs together, Rose's high-heeled shoes making clicking thunks on the stairs and little crunches of the thin layer of snow on the metal steps. Melina's bare feet padded more silently down the steps her toes sometimes gripping the edge of the stairs, her heels rarely touching the step as she went. The cold afternoon air was invigorating. "You know I actually have a place in Aspen as well, a ski lodge - you've never really viscerally experienced skiing until you've been nude skiing, hun," she teased, bumping her naked shoulder against Rose as they reached the bottom.

The door was opened for them by the driver and they were ushered in. Melina laid down on one of the long banks of seats along the far side of the limo, stretched luxuriously. "So, we should just have a few minutes until they're done loading our luggage," she rubbed her cold, slightly wet bare feet against the leather seating.

Back
Top Bottom