Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hawke's Happier Hangar(Full Consensual, M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are my more gentle consensual plots, and there is really nothing else to say, it has the same star system as my Noncon/sex slave threads.

1. Alternate History Hetalia. The year the 1904, and the Greater German Empire fully annexes a long time Puppet State the Confederate States of America. Ludwig(the Persona for the GGE) and his new wife(Terri Jones, The CSA) enjoy the night after thier wedding. The main story would follow the alternate history of the world as displayed in scenes of this couple together.(I Play Terri, you play Ludwig) ****

2. MLP:FiM. This follows the series with one crucial change, Pinkie Pie and Big Mac being married, why? because it was a random plot bunny, and the XXX rated nature of it meant it goes here...The Focus would be on the Pinkie/Mac Scenes and the sex scenes...but we can do something more therough if you want...While I kinda want to play Big Mac, Doing eather character would be awesome...

3. MLP:FiM. Again, follows the series but with one change, Twilight Sparkle is now Dusk Shine, and after being raised around one of the most beutiful mares on the planet yet not able to act on lust, VERY HORNY! so what does he do? he fucks his fellow elements silly(they are all still female), and several others. (Included: Cadence, Fem!Big Mac, Fem!Shiny[If you can], Ditzy/Derpy, the two Princesses) ****

4. Star Wars: TCW. A rewrite of one of my Sex-Slave ideas, well, it was originally, but whatevs; What if Anakin wasn't the only one with a secret beau? On her many adventures, Ahsoka meets Asan Skirata, a young Mandalorian Bounty Hunter and they hit it off, finding themselves in a romance, a rather steamy and sexual one. But being anywhere near a skywalker means adventures, so they aren't ever still for too long.****

5. Mass Effect Crossover(C&C, Halo). The GDS Normandy rapidly becomes a melting pot of all the varios races that are arrayed against Saren and his armies. Two specific examples are Hawke and Garrus, a Spartan and a C-Sec Detective respectively, and none work better together. Soon, their teamwork leads to stronger and more intimate connections.(Warning: I am requesting Fem-Garrus here) ****
(more comming!)

RE: Hawke's Gentler Side AKA Consentual/Romantic Plots.

Bump

Please guys, someone indulge one of these, or something like it, I have a heart too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom