Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your favorite game/kind of game? ^^

For reasons I really don't understand, I'm huge on stealth games.

I'm not even sure why: re-doing the same segment 35 times in a row to get it perfect just doesn't seem fun in hindsight, but there's something addicting in trying to perfectly clear an idea with no kills/detection.

I'm not sure if it's the game itself I like, or the brief rush that comes with not messing up for long enough to reach the next checkpoint.

vongentlemen said:
For reasons I really don't understand, I'm huge on stealth games.

I'm not even sure why: re-doing the same segment 35 times in a row to get it perfect just doesn't seem fun in hindsight, but there's something addicting in trying to perfectly clear an idea with no kills/detection.

I'm not sure if it's the game itself I like, or the brief rush that comes with not messing up for long enough to reach the next checkpoint.

Stealth drives me batty. I can see the use and the appeal of games that incorporate it into the mechanics, but.... fuck, man, trying to be sneaky and slow paced when I want to just blow something into a fine pink paste (Fallout) or I want to just get to the next part of the story (Metal Gear) is just...... infuriating.

Favorite genre: RPGs by far. I play just about any genre, but RPGs are easily what I play the most.

Favorite game: Question I've never been able to answer. My favorite series though is Metal Gear Solid. But, I have too many candidates and am too indecisive to pick just one game as my top favorire.

I'm in a similar situation, Phoenix. I hated 2, LOVED Peace Walker, Couldnt get enough of MGS 4, thoroughly enjoyed the first one/ Twin Snakes, but.... I still have to say MGS3 is my favorite, just barely. For me it set the precedent of what an MGS game should be- stealth, camouflage, badass weaponry, awesome tech, and FUCKING BIG BOSS! BEFORE HE BECAME KEIFER SUTHERLAND!

Back
Top Bottom