Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shadow Wars (Only 10 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Once long ago, there were 10 angels who protected the earth's secrets with their hearts. There were great secrets that each one carried and protected, then there were horrible secrets that some carried. If any of the 10 secrets were to fall into the wrong hands they would cause utter chaos, Possibly even the end of all time as we knew it. The secrets were Hope, Life, Peace, Freedom, and Love, at least those were the 5 angels that carried the good secrets. The other five were Death, Despair, War, Chaos, and Hate, somehow they had always worked out their differences, and combined they canceled each other out so that the Earth was balanced and equal. That was before the war, known and still known as the Shadow wars, for tis indeed The war is still going on, humans just don't see it.

Ever wonder how the Dinosaurs became extinct? Well that was the first war ever fought beween the good and the bad secrets of the Earth. You see the 5 bad secrets became power-greedy, and wanted to control all the secrets, the burden of the bad secrets that they carried were becoming too much for them and it still is a lot for them to bear. For Death, it was feeling the every Death of every living thing on Earth, it caused her pain and fury. For Chaos, it was being contained by the good secrets when all he wanted to do was to wreak havoc upon the Earth. For Despair it was feeling the sadness and the desperation of each living soul on Earth. For War it was wanting to kill and murder humans and living things. Last but not last for hate it was feeling the cold, brutal feelings of hate that the humans carried in them for at least one person in their lives. Anyway back to the story.

The 5 bad secrets rose up against the 5 good secrets, The war was fought and the Earth was cast into inbalance, inequality, and most importantly darkness, the Earth died, causing everything on it to die, including the Dinosaurs. The 5 good secrets did in the end though triumph. They didn't kill the 5 bad secrets because it wouldn't have been right, but they did curse them. Curse them, How?

They made a curse upon the 5 bad secrets that they were to forever roam the earth as mere shadows, unable to use their powers because they were not physical beings. So the 5 secrets roamed for ages as the Earth regrew and again sported life, the 5 were forced to live in the shadows for the sun would burn them and they were force to flee. That is until they discovered humans.

When the 5 bad secrets discovered humans they found that they could snatch their souls, by entering them, and then exiting them dragging the soul out. By doing this they were slowly regaining their physical appearances and slowly regaining their powers. The 5 good secrets had gone into hiding themselves, promising that they wouldn't let their secrets fall into the human's destructive hands.

Suddenly Life had felt a disturbance that the 5 bad secrets were causing humans and the Earth harm. The good secrets then ventured and suddenly the war was back on. Sometimes the 5 good secrets would lose a battle and have to venture back into hiding for a while to recover. Then the 5 bad secrets would lose a battle or so. Sometimes the 5 good secrets tried hunting the 5 bad secrets, and sometimes the 5 bad hunted the 5 good. Who will win?

Blue-Dreams-Fantasy-Girl-1920x1200-2.jpg

Lina leaned forward as she peered around the tree into the dark forest. Her black nails tapped impatiently against the tree, she wanted some excitement and she wanted it now. She wore that arrogant smirk she always had on her face, as she looked around the clearing she was in. Lina had taken a walk away from her other bad secrets. Don't get her wrong, she loved them like they were family, but she had her own burden and listening to them complaining about their burden had gotten tiring and, quite frankly, boring.

Lina was now craving excitement, and it fustrated her that there was none now. However, she could feel the 5 good secrets stirring from their hiding, as if stirring from a deep slumber. Somehow she could feel Life stirring the most, because somehow when Life had left that scar, it had connected them in a way. For Lina it was such a pity that she couldn't get the scar to go away, even though she had tried several times, it marred her beautiful face. She smirked again, she hoped that the goody two shoes would come, then she would get the excitement she so craved.

Although, Lina was a bit hesitant as well, She had just barely finished this look by taking a 100 human souls off the Earth. And she loved it, it gave her back her powers, she didn't want to lose it so quickly, and be stuck again in shadow form. She knew that Life would be angered by the fact that she had taken a 100 souls from the Earth, with her other secrets it was a total of 500 souls, each secret had to have a 100 souls to gain a physical appearance. She scoffed to herself, 500 souls was not nearly enough to keep the ever rising population down, if she could have had her way she would have taken a 1,000 souls, perhaps 5,000 souls, she was powerful enough to do it.

However, Lina knew that the 5 goody two shoes were stirring and were already angered by the deaths of 500 humans. As she leaned against the tree, peering around it into the shadows of the forest, she sighed, bored, fustrated, and impatiently and she decided to venture further into the forest as her long, graceful legs carried her forward deeper into the forest. As she walked her blue dress with white and black thin lines running down and around it swirled out around her feet, as she reached up and put the hood up around her face. Her eyes seemed to glow their ice blue as she licked her black lipsticked lips in anticipation. The hood hid her scar, but it also made her alabaster face seemed to glow in the darkness around her as she moved forward, the black veins under her eyes appearing more clearly and vividly, as she smiled with excitement, perhaps she would get the fight she craved.

Ander rolled his eyes and swung on on top of his nightmare horse. He clicked how tounge as his horse started galloping. He was at the rocky mountains. When his horses hoofs touched the ground a firey print was left in the ground. The horse came upon the ledge and snorted. "easy boy" he said and patted the horses neck. The horse reared, Ander grinned as his gray hood came down revealing his face.

Lina felt something, and she halted, she wasn't quite sure what it was she had felt, but somehow she knew that someone was watching her. Yet, oddly enough, she didn't feel, the least bit scared or nervous. She sensed that it was one of her fellow secrets, and she glanced up towards the mountains that overlooked the vast forest. A coy smile tugged up on the corner of her lips as she glanced back down, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

She had sensed that it was Ander, and, yet, she was somewhat comforted by his prescence. He, above all the other bad secrets, seemed more mature, and, even though she would never dare admit it to him or anyone else, she sort of liked him. She continued on her path through the forest, as if she had sensed nothing at all.

Ander knew lina was in the forest. She was the only person he cared for. He pulled the reign to the left on the path down the mountains. He clicked his tounger storm went at a dead run leaving the flaming hoofprints behind. He grinned as he knew there was a war going on. He feed of wars that was what gave him life the more war there was, the more he felt alive.

Lina felt Ander coming closer towards her, and she once again halted. Another smirk tugged up on her lips, as a mischievous glint came into her eyes. She quickly scaled a nearby tree, she sometimes, even though it was rare, felt playful. Ander seemed to bring out the playful side in her more than most and she wanted to scare him as he came rolling through.

She also knew that he would have his horse, Storm, he always had his companion and horse with him, but she shrugged it off as she poised on the highest branch up.

Ander galloped storm more. His senses where off as he felt the war going. His life felt more lively, storms mane licked how face he loved the taste of war. He stopped when he entered the forest as he heard a scrap against a tree. His lips turned into a sneer 'lina' he thought to himself

Lina let out a low, barely audible chuckle as her black nails tapped lightly against the bark of the tree, slightly scratching at it. She saw Ander just right below her, and suddenly she dived off the tree, flipping once in the air, before landing as silent as Death behind the tree. She peered around it, to see Ander on top of Storm as she ducked back down, if she was going to scare him, she'd have to be really, really quiet, and sneaky.

Ander popped his neck and looked at the tree next to him. He grinned "oh lina why do you sneak around like so? You know that Doesnt faze me my beautiful embodiemenr of death" he said his voice was of war itself

"Aw, man, party pooper." Lina, chuckled as she came out from behind the tree. Her voice was ice cold as if death had already taken her, and when she did talk it would usually send chills up anyone's spine. She rolled her eyes lightly, "You just had to follow me on my walk?" She joked around and then she smiled deviously, "Even though your a party pooper, I think the Party will be coming to us here shortly, I can feel the goody-two shoes coming out of hiding, finally." She pushed back her hood, as she shook out her long, platinum blonde hair. "Sweet Vengence on Life, for ruining my pretty face." She said, chuckling evilly.

She admitted it, she was sort of egoistic and self-focused most of the time, known as a Narcissist, but she shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Anyway, how goes you?" She asked, It wasn't that she talked in the old language often, but living through the century of it had rubbed off on her and occassionally her tongue would give a slip of the old English Language.

Ander smiled and swung off storm "good I hope peace finds me I have unfinished business with that halo wearing bastard" he said. He went to her and touched her cheek with his fingers "and hon if I where to follow you I can due a lot better" he said and kissed her cheek. Ander was always showing affection to her, even though he controled war he did have some romantic qualities.

Lina blushed, a slight faint rose color spreading along her cheeks, as her own finger tips brushed across his shoulder, in one of her rare shows of affection. Alright, so maybe Ander had noticed that she liked him. She shrugged it off and nodded, "Oh trust me I know you could do a lot better." She gave off a slight laugh as she grins devilishly. "Oh I do hope I will be able to see you tear her to shreds, We will get our revenge, sweets, we will." She leaned up towards him, planting a light peck, teasingly upon his lips.

Ander grinned when she gave him a light peck "dont torment war" he said grinning at her. He looked at storm when he snorted "okay you add" he said to the horse. He then kissed her hand "ill see you later you portrait of death" he said before going over and getting ontological of storm and clicked his tounge. Storm ran leaving the fire behind.

Lina laughed again and then she nodded as smiling she made her way back towards camp to where the others were at. She knew and could sense where the 5 good secrets were, but she figured she would let them come to her. She took her sweet time making her way back to the camp, leavin her hood down as her long hair, swung back and forth. Then she came upon the other 3 bad secrets and she saw that they had not yet set up camp.

Her face took on a deadly look as she glared at them, her smile fading away, as she became her arrogant self. "I told you to get this done hours ago." Her voice was oddly calm, as if the calm before a storm and the other secrets looked at her in fear, they kne what would happen if they angered her, they respected her but also feared her. They said that they would get on it right now, "I TOLD YOU TO HAVE IT DONE BY THE TIME I GOT BACK." She yelled at them, going into full storm mode, What could she say, she was short tempered. She glared at them as they hustled to get the camp set up, murmuring apologies to her.

Ander rode storm several hours then he headed back to the camp. Along the way he killed a couple of deer and brought it back. Ander mostly did the big game hunting for the group making sure that they had a good amount of meat to satisfy them soon he rode up to camp and jumped down he grabbed the two large deer and layed them down on the ground near the firelight. He looked at lina and grinned "the hunter strikes again"

As the camp was finished and she saw Ander coming back their way, her temper lowered itself. The others noticed and chuckled, she sent them a deadly, sharp glare, "What's so funny?" She asked, her temper slowly rising again. She looked towards the deers and she smiled, the smile revealing her pointed teeth, although it was a forced smile as if her temper was still rising and she murmured. "Good, good, dear, you are so much more competent than these fools, we'll need to eat to have strength for the upcoming war when we strike back!" Still her voice was strained as she looked at the others, still chuckling, her temper was rising and she looked to Ander, she was short-tempered.

"did the minions lose you off again?" He asked her he had always referred to the others as minions. He grinned and pulled out a long Sharp knife and started slicing the hide away from the meat. When the hide came off he set it aside and started slicing the meat into strips and steaks. He set the strips aside and threw some steaks on the fire. He then Hung up the hides on a near by tree to dry.

"Always, always. The minion always set me off like a ticking bomb, sometimes, I wonder how I get by with them." Lina muttered, still scowling, but at least Ander was there and was cooling her off slowly, but surely. She once again shrugged, as she licked her blackened lipsticked lips upon smelling the cooking steaks. She loved the smell of it, and it seemed to make the bomb inside her get deactivated, at least, temporarily as she moved to set next to the fire, warming herself.

"just ignore them and focus on how you're going to get back at life" he said to her and sat down near the fire as well next to her. He started slicing the rest of the meat into strips, he was on the last when his knife slipped and cut his hand. "Damn well there's another s at" he said as he watched the cut began to well up with blood and slowly drip down and onto the grass

"Oohhhhh yes yes if course sweets" she nodded then she gasped as he cut himself, "oohhhh ouch," she murmured as she shifted in her seat so that her head leaned against his shoulder.

He smiled at her and disinfectant how knife by.putting the blade on the fire. As the bleeding stop and the blade got hot he pressed Tue blade against the cut. He curled a corner of his lip as he smelled his skin burn. Ander looks at lina and smiles "youre know your eyes always drag me in" he whispers into her ear.

Lucian was just sitting under the shade of a tree, directly across from the fire. All the while staring miserably at the fire as a lone tear slid down his pocelain coloured cheek. Another mother mourning the lose of her child to the war that plagued the humans at the moment, he was beginning to wonder why people exist at all. 'All they do is cause pain and then feel miserable when pain is inflicted upon them.' he thought to himself as yet another tear slipped past his soft green eyes.

However, when his eyes finally focused on the couple sitting near the fire, he knew it was only a matter of time before something went wrong. Perhaps one will say something offoensive to the other, ruining the moment, or maybe their opposite will apear and force them back into their shadow forms. Either way, this wouldn't end up well for anyone, that much he knew.

Lina smiled to herself as he said that and glanced up. Suddenly she had a sense that Despair was brooding and she glared at him, now was not the time to be sad that would make him weak for the upcoming battle.

"Lucian, do you want to look weak when we finally get or revenge against the 5 good secrets?"

Alisha woke up to the feeling that the bad secrets had been taking peoples souls. She let out a sigh for so far she seemed to be the only one that felt it and the only one in her hiding place. she had been hiding at a church that served as a place were people get married. she wanted to be close to love and she got what she wanted. She thought about what to do and bright idea came to her she was going to make more people fall in love. She waved her arms and a pretty light blue dress that was spaggtii strapped and matching blue heals to match. she had her normal red wings on and her blonde hair left blowing in the slight breeze of the church. she picked up a bow and arrows in case she ran into the bad secrets maybe love would do them good. She walked out of the church unseen by the people doing the wedding for she went out the back door. She walked the streets staying out of sight. She saw what she wanted a couple arguing and shoot them both with an arrow and soon they was kissing and making up. Alisha smiled and let out a sigh for she felt better already.

Lina let out a hiss as she felt the presence of Love fully awakening. Then a evil smirk covered her face as she turned to Ander and Lucian, Hey want to have some Fun and go mess with Love?" She clapped delightedly at the mere thought of killing off newly weds to hurt Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom