Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horse wisperer's student (wolvenrogue and lady bloody ava)

Abby threw her head back for a moment relinquished a small moan before she contained on. Her hands remained upon her thighs. Her nails digging into the surface of her own skin and her breathing sounded as though she had just run a small marathon as the motion of the horse cantering against her sex was driving her insane. He knew what effect this was having on her and he head to be enjoying the sight. Somewhere around three quarters around the arena she closed her eyes and lost it. Moaning and cursing at what had happened. Becca came to a stop all her own by the time Abby had cooled down and leaned forward and relaxed to catch her heart as it sped off without her. "And the reason for the was....?"

" Concentration." Sam answered mater of factly. "You could have done it, you could have made it a another full lap. I wanted you to focus on riding." he could see the look of disbelief in her eyes. "its not a lesson I teach everyone, everyone would not be willing to try, for that I commend you. But" he said" the fact remains you could have made it. I never ask a student to do anything I won't do and more. Climb up behind me on Baker. Alright, do your worst .. break my concentration if you can. I will make Five laps. one at a walk, two at a trot and two at a fast canter. See if you and make me move my hands from my thighs, lose control of Baker , or stop. When she was aboard behind him he started his walk.

Abby wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to do this, but she was never one to give up. Not to mention she doubted that riding on the back of a horse naked had the same effect upon his body as it did hers. Challenge was accepted though. Upon the back of the stallion she climbed. The palms of her hands resting upon his muscular back before ghosting down his skin and wrapping to the the front of his waist. Her bust pressed against the skin of his back and a kiss pressed to the nape of his neck,"I'll try my best." She whispered in his ear. He just had to be perfect, of course. At least she was mostly sure. The man had a cocky attitude for a reason, after all. Idle fingers in the front of him brushed against his manhood. Tracing him as Baker walked the arena.

Sam quickly recognized that this would be a tough challenge for him. While he was sure that Baker had less effect on a man than a woman, she was able to do what ever she wanted. he had one ad vantage he was sure he hadn't counted on though. Baker would effect her more than him even riding behind him. He put his hands firmly on his thighs and concentrated.

Abby was ready for the challenge and after the little challenge with riding Becca. She placed a kiss just behind his ear. Her teeth trapping his lobe between her teeth and giving it a gentle tug. Hands wrapped around his body and in the front. The fingers of one hand trailing his length before they wrapped around him and began stroking him entirely. The other hand ghosted freely up his chest and came to rest there. Her heavy breathing signaled her own arousal as the steed continued on. Kisses slowly peppered on his shoulder

Sam willed himself to concentrate. His task was to complete the routine. Five laps at three paces and remain in control. What ever else happened at this point was irrelevant. He had to keep his eyes on the prize. His breathing was already heavy and a bit ragged, and he was hard as a rock. He was sweating and he could feel an orgasm building. He wanted to grab her and impale her that moment, but his hands stayed glued to his thighs and he willed himself to keep Baker headed in a precise circle just a foot from the fence. Two laps down and the speed had increased. He breasts rubbing his back as they bounced. The image was impossible to drive from his mind. Still, he stayed in control. As lap four began and the final speed change took place he groaned out loud, and gritted his teeth. He could feel the throbbing deep behind his balls and he was forced to let his body respond as he shot hot sticky cum all over Baker's main. Still his hands didn't move. Wave after wave of pleasure flooded over him.

Hot breath continued to spill upon the skin of his back as she panted and whimpered. One hand focusing on getting him off as the other hands nails gently buried into the skin of his chest. She came just before he did. She held him tighter and rested her head against his back as the shivers of her release consumed her every thought as well as her body. By the end of the last lap, she was well spent for the moment. Her body resting upon his as she came to realize that he had come though and kept his hands on his thighs, despite having been aroused to point of cumming on his horse's mane. A stupid though crossed her thought crossed her mind that made her laugh. Cum here often? It was so stupid it was hilarious. She calmed down for a moment, waiting for the blood to return to her brain. "Okay cowboy, you wanna test your restraint? The lets take a small break and head back to the cabin. I'll put you to the test." She surely would. "I'll will pick this back up later today, okay?" She slid off of the back of Baker and landed on her feet. Wetting a nearby rag and handing it to him to clean his horse off. She would get him to bend to her will whilst keeping her hands to herself. Back to the cabin she wandered pulling a simple chair and putting it at th foot of the bed where she would instruct him to sit while she crawled on the bed. "Now keep your hands on your thighs." She said simply as she laid back with legs spread as sh parted her creamy folds with her fingers.

"s this a test? or has the student decided to be the teacher?" he asked. "You under estimate me. Let's be clear about your instructions. That is a must as a teacher. Do you want me to resist you or simply keep my hands on my thighs. If it be the second, it will be a pleasure, if its the first what is the point of the exercise. In mine it was attention to task above all else. Exactly what is my task?" he asked. He smiled and licked his lips at the sight before him.

"As a break, you are not a teacher for the moment, and yes a little role reversal is at play. Your task? Look, but don't touch. Self control and focus on the task given to you. Is that clear?" She asked as two fingers boldly dove into the moist and tight confines of her sex. Both digits were nothing compared to what Sam was armed with, but she had to make due. Self satisfaction was never going to be the same thanks to him. her fingers would emerge a little, coated in her own creamy juices, only to delve back in. Hooking to that slightly elusive spoke that upped the ante to any woman's sexual satisfaction. As one hand was occupied, the other kneaded at her orbs of flesh. Twisting and tugging on the taut peaks began eliciting moans from her parted pink lips. "Did you know that I am... bisexual?" She added the icing to the cake. What man didn't like the thought of two women in his bed to the usual one. Of course it would not be anything permanent. Hell, this wasn't permanent, this was just a little fuck fest, no?

He had to admit she was an excellent tease. As he sat before her, his hands on his thighs, he stared deeply at the squirming sexy girl flesh before him. He'd been given a task. He wanted desperately to touch her or himself, but that wasn't allowed. Finally, he realized what he needed to do, he needed to cum and he would manage it. As he looked at her sopping pussy, he imagined how it would feel wrapped around his rock hard cock as it sprang up between his thighs. He imagined how he would, having wet it in her hungry pussy, drive it into her tight ass making her scream for more. The thoughts brought a feeling deep behind his balls .. Tightening , throbbing Yes! with a wicked smile he shot a rope of cum on a large arch followed by another, and another the first hitting her face the second her breasts and the third added to the go on her pussy. He said nothing, just sat back with his hand still on his thighs and smiled at her in satisfaction.

Abby was completely and utterly shocked as rope after rope of cum shot her way. Her tongue cleaning up what it could get at. She was a bit frustration, but she found herself smiling and groaning with a sigh of defeat. Crawling on all fours towards him with him a surrendering kiss on his cheek. "You just can't give a girl a break, can you?" She sat upon the edge of the bed before him as she spoke. "And that is why you are the teacher and I am the student." A simple shrug later. "Well, I have to head to the hotel and grab a clean set of clothes, take a shower and what not." She just remembered her bikini and shorts were both on the front porch. She walked to the front porch and grabbed them and began getting dressed. "I'll take Becca to the other arena before I leave for the hotel and then we can continue our classes there.... with out clothes on?" She said in a casual tone. She only had the hotel for the week and if she was going to get the hang of this, she had better stop fucking her teacher.

Sam cursed under his braeth as she walked out. In that single moment she had gained the upper hand. He was both gratified at what she had learned, and frustrated that he was beaten though as yet she didn't know it. In walking away, she had just done the one thing he couldn't resist. Now he would be following her, just like Becca followed him around. Now how to tell her? She needed to know... This was the essential lesson upon which all of his techniques were developed. He didn't however want to admit that she had him. Though clearly she did.

Sam got up from the chair, cleaned himself up and got dressed for the trip to the arena. He was just finishing up with another student, when Becca greeted him with a nuzzle and he knew she wasn't far behind.

Abby headed back to the hotel. Took a nice long shower and got dressed in red set of lingerie, some denim shorts and a simple v-neck t-shirt. Her hair braided back into a pony tail and her boots on and ready to go as she got to the arena and grabbed Becca from the stables. After giving her a good brushing and having fed her before she left this morning. Becca was good spirits and wandered off ahead of her and pointed out Sam. He was busy with another student but Becca didn't seem to care and Abby could only laughed soft as she followed no to far behind. "Okay teacher. Now, where did we leave off?" As she spoke she climbed the fence and onto Becca. Hands on her thighs. Ready for his instructions.

Get down.. he said.. You learned something profound today, we need to build on it. You remember this morning I'm sure. You may not know it but you got me but not to the end. Think about just how while you put Becca out in the pasture. You cant learn this with her, then come back." when she returned the arena was empty except for a wild-eyed stallion looking panicked and dangerous. "What was the last thing you did to me?" he asked. "Think about it then get in the arena.

Abby sat on the back of Becca with a confused look about her. Of course she remembered this morning. How could she not? She pondered what she had done as she let Becca graze around in the pasture and headed back to the arena. Her eyes instantly caught sight of the stallion occupying the arena before his voice even caught her attention and her eyes shifted to him. What was the last thing she did to him. She had tested him and he had passed with flying colors, and then she left. Telling him that she would meet him here. Get in the arena?! She thought to herself. This was not her Becca. This was a wild stallion no less. "Sam, are you having me do.. what I think you're having me do?"

"its the only way to really learn. This horse doesn't know you. before you enter tell me what you did to me? When you can answer that you will be able to gentle that horse, no problem at all. Just like you gentled me this morning." he knew he was confusing her but he wanted her to think. He walked over and kissed her gently on the cheek.

He was confusing her. She did not recall gentling Sam this morning. "I left you to your own device, this morning. Allowing you to either give up on the test or seeing it through and then... I gave you a kiss and left. " She thought out loud, more for herself than to have him hear. "I left you just fine and promised my return and here we are now." She ran it through her mind over and over again. Remember what he had done to Becca when he had first met her. "Are you sure I'm ready for this Sam?"

"Oh for sure you are, but just follow your instinct. what was the last thing you did, the very last thing, It was the one thing I couldn't resist I'm here aren't I? You didn't come to me like before. I came to you. Think about it.!"

Abby nodded her head in agreement and relinquished a sigh of relief. She got into the arena and didn't turned her back to the horse, nor did she look him in the eye. She walked along the fence idly. Acting as though she wasn't paying any heed to the horse, when in all reality she was dead aware of him. Time seem to go at a steady. Her heart upped the ante a bit and she found herself taking calm deep breaths.

"Think about what you did to me." Sam said. "Don't ignore him but make him come to you. Look back over your right shoulder, keep your shoulder to him. The big stallion cocked his head curiously and followed her. She stopped, and he stopped. As she started to walk away the stallion fell in behind, unwilling to be left behind. "Thats it!" he said ... "cock your head. see if he won't nuzzle you." She did it and the big stallion nuzzled her face.. " now the big test" he said handing her a blanket through the fence.

her heart continued to race as she did as he had instructed and was shocked when the stallion began following her and he nuzzled her. He was a sweet creature. Not the wild animal she saw a few moments ago. She looked to the riding blanket and took it with a bit of hesitance. Placing it on top of him and using the fence to gently mount him. Her hands resting upon her thighs as she used them to gently guide him around the arena as she was taught. This part she was very confident about.

"bring him here" Sam commanded "lets see how gentle he really is" Abby lead the stallion around to Sam. Sam climbed the fence and got on behind her. "Take us around the arena" he said. Abby obliged and the stallion kept an even pace. " make him canter" he said. As she did, she had to post and her hips moved back and forth bumping his cock on every stride. he undid his zipper and freed his member. as she moved back on the next stride his hard cock slid up the leg of her shorts and right in her pussy. she moved up and down his shaft now on every stride. She didn't break her concentration. Sam just smiled.

Abby focused hard on what her instructions were. Hands remaind on her thighs and she kep control of h stallion as Sam joined her. The moment he took his throbbing length out, she felt him pressing against her shorts. The next thing she knew he was buried up to the hilt in her sex. Her breathing grew heavy but her concentration wasn't broken. It wasn't too long that su could feel the walls of her sex contracting aroind his hard throbbing shaft as she remained focused through one amazing orgasm.

He didn't let her go at that. "make him go faster" Sam said as he pushed harder inside her. he groaned loudly as her body pushed him over the edge and he felt her clamp down hard, but the horse never missed a beat. Sam fell back on the horse exhausted and almost fell off having left a huge load inside her. She rode the stallion back to the fence and they both got off wobbly legged. " I think you just graduated!", he said.

Abby was so tempted to say no, but she did it and was impaled upon his throbbing length over and over again. She came once more in sync with the load that was pumped into her. She was panting hard, but her hands remained on her thighs and the horse remained steady. How could she not smile and laugh weakly at his little comment. She could hardly stand. "That... that was definitely worth the extra training. " Her back rested on the fence as her heart steadied out. " Well either congratulations are in order, or it's time for me and Becca to head home..."

Back
Top Bottom