Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The horse wisperer's student (wolvenrogue and lady bloody ava)

"It is getting easier and she seems to be responding so easily." Abby didn't really grow up with horses. She didn't even get to see one on a regular basis until she came to visit her uncle when she was sixteen. Becca is the first horse she could claim as her own. She had taken care of other horses, but Becca wandered out of no where and seemed a bit attached to Abby. She looked at him with a little smile and laid back, debating on putting her shorts back on, but she would do that when they left. "So back at the arena at nine in the morning? Wow, what time is it? How long have we been out here?" She left her cellphone at home and didn't wear a watch.

"Well judging by the sun, I'd say about 5:30.. are you hungry? " He smiled at the questioning look he got back. They were out in the wilderness, where was food going to come from? he could see the question forming on her lips. Come on lets get some dinner" they walked down the creek a ways and he stopped, pointing at a shadow in a hole near a log. He walked up quietly and dipped his hand in the water. It looked as though he was petting the fish. Pretty soon he just lifted it from the water and tossed it up on the bank. On the way back to the horses, he stopped and picked apples from a tree. They carried them to the clearing and he got out his knife from his pocket, and using a flint fire stick, started a fire. He cleaned the trout and cooked it on a willow switch. As they sat eating he wrapped his arm around her back.

It was five thirty already? She waa a bit hungry and followed in his footsteps as he guided her further along the creek. She watched and her jaw dropped at whT he did. "Wow... you sure you didn just grow up out here? " shw asked as she gathered a fww apples in her arms and they headed back where he cooked the fish and she fed the horses before sitting with him and eating their freshly caught meal. "Thanks." She said with a little laugh. She had loosened up a bit throughout the day. "You do this to all of your clients?" She jested.

Sam smirked and wrapped his arm about her waist a little tighter. "No, this trip isn't on the clock. I make this trip nearly every day, but its not often I find someone truly interested enough to try such a thing. Most just want their horse gentled, and would settle for broken. You seemed different so I thought I'd find out, and I think I was right. As you will learn if you haven't already, I usually get what I want, but I never force anything. Same goes for this. There's no demands either way, you come cause you want to or you don't... I figure you do.. and I know Becca did.

"I'd like to get to know you better Abby. I'd like to get to know you real well. Never met someone quite like you, and I like it. In my business that's saying somethin. I meet a lot of women."

There went that cocky attitude again. The very first thing that she had come to notice about him. Perhaps, she was mistaking cockiness for pure pride. It didn't really matter. She really did not know what to say. He was a horse whisperer, yes. But a woman whisperer? It made her want to laugh. "I'm not as easy as Becca, Sam." She smirked with a half smile afterwards. "I figured you meet a lot of women, but you can't always get what you want." She did not move from his hold though. She liked it, or had at least grown relaxed in it. "If you want to get to know me better then try." The challenge was issued. She doubted that she could ever get tamed. He was hot, and nice, but this was their first day together and they hardly did know one another. What could it kill? She gazed at Becca with a small smile. She was just as stubborn as Becca could be. At least, that's what her Uncle had told her, about a million times. She untied the ribbon from her ponytail and ran her fingers through the loose tendrils and let then hang freely about her shoulders. The day was almost over and she had accomplished quite a bit, in her opinion. One of the sharpest tongues and the softest touch this side of the hemisphere. Another opinion of her Uncles.

Well then sweety, I'll take that invitation. He lifted the stetson from his head, pulled her to him and agave her a long deep kiss, and paused a moment before quickly following up with another. Yep... your every bit as fine as I expected. Ready to hit the trail again? We have quite a ride back. The other choice is to go on a few miles and stay at my cottage. But that's up to you. He smiled and propped his stetson back on his head, then climbed on his stallion and waited. You know the way home. The cottage is further down the same trail. You take the lead."

His kiss did seriously catch her off guard and left her speechless. Speechless! For once she had no comeback after such a thing. It wasn't like it was her first kiss, but it irked her big time. Mainly because he liked it and it was an easy move on his part. This game was getting a little challenging. The idea of staying in a cottage was certainly tempting, but why lay out all of your cards at once. Holy cow. When did this turn into a game? She gave a heavy sigh and slipped her shorts back on. "Fuck it." he said with a little laugh as she climbed back on Becca and took the lead towards his cottage. Good thing she wasn't the one paying for the hotel room.

Sam smiled and said nothing as he followed her off to the cottage. "Turn your face to the side, look over your shoulder" he told himself silently. Things seemed to be on the right track. She was a spicy fillie, with a kick, but gentle her he would. If he was nothing else he was a master of observation, and he liked what he was seeing.

As he followed her down the trail he loved the way her tight bottom pivoted with Becca's every move. Thoug she was still struggling with keeping her hands out of it she was learning quickly. He was pretty sure she had strong thighs, but he knew tha come evening she would be feeling them. Riding this way used a whole diferent set of muscles. It was good she was young. It would be easier for her.

Silently she was elated when they came to another log and she got Becca to get owner it with minimal difficulty. At least not as bad as the first time. No lies she was getting a little tired. The yawn gave that away. She had gotten up bright and early to get here. She lived about two hours away and got the hotel to avoid making the trip everyday. Her things were still at the hotel. Worst case scenario, it wasn't as though she couldn't make the trip back herself. She looked back over her shoulder to see what he was doing, before looking ahead and seeing them closing in on their final destination.

Sam Smiled and tipped his hat when she looked back one hand staying comfortably on his thigh. the big stallion never faltered as he did. It was if the two were some how wired together. They knew what each other were thinking. As they rounded the next corner the cabin came into view. It was a ranch really. The main house was in fact an honest to goodness log cabin with a large porch. But the layout look alot like the set of boananza with a barn, a well cared for out door arena, and plenty of fenced pasture. It was obvious that the owner was a horseman. They walked the horses into the pasture to water and rest and climbed down. They were a bit sweaty but not as bad as before. He took her in the barn where they prepared a couple stalls for the horses and then went to get his horse. He brought him in and rinsed him off in a horse shower he had set up in the barn. He toweled him dry and took him into the clean stall. and invited Abby to do the same. As she worked on Becca, he showered off under an open showerhead aginst one wall of the barn in full view of where Abby was busy working. He slipped off his shorts and lathered up then rinsed off and slipped the wet shorts back on. "I'll give you some privacy" he said and sauntered out of the barn to the front porch.

Abby was relieved to see the cabin and the barn and wasted no time getting off of Becca and getting her ready for the a good long rest. Out of the corner of her eye she say him just as he was getting into the shower. Well... how could she not look? She kept on cleaning up Becca just as he had walked off in his wet short to give her some privacy. She wold rather not get her clothes completely wet, she she slipped off her shorts and her bikini and got beneath the shower. Eyes closed as the water felt so good washing away the remnants of a hot long venture. Hands gliding along her slick flesh before she turned off the water and slipped on her clothes once more. Ringing a bit of water out of her hair and allowing it to air dry as she slipped her boots back on and joined him on the front porch. "Nice place you've got here." She stood and leaned over for a moment to fix her boots. "So... " She turned her green eyes and looked at him, "You're not lonely out here with just your horses?"

"Well I wouldn't say lonely, but I certainly don't mind company." I see my clients in the city 6 days a week, and I can ride my horse to work. It doesn't get much better. As they sat on the porch swing letting her hair and his shorts drip dry they looked out over the pasture and the surrounding woods just in time to catch the sun slipping behind the tall pines. He really was pleased with his life as it was. His nonchallant attitude was genuine. He really didn't need a thing. Patience was something he lived off of and could afford, very unusual for an urban cowboy if , in fact, you could call him that.

It was a pretty nice set up. Away from the hustle and bustle of the city and into the great outdoors. "You're lucky. It's so nice out here. Oh and the view..." It truly was a sight to behold. And to think that he could see it everyday from the comfort of his front porch. It was different from the vastness of her Uncles acres of land. "Thanks for the extra lessons." She said, tearing her eyes away from the sight of the setting sun. He was indefinitely hot. He certainly had the body of a hard working man. She gave him a smirk and rested her legs across his lap as they relaxed and dried off a bit.

Given the oportunity he ran his hands up and down her calves and thighs massaging them. He had practiced hands, strong hands from years working hard and massaging horses. He worked them expertly, kneading each muscle. interspersed with feather light touches of the skin. They were technically unneccesary, but he knew they were enjoyable. The girl had the legs of an athlete and buttersmooth skin. The process was more than a little arousing for him as well.

She didn't realized how hard she had worked her thighs and apparently a bit of her calves. A relaxed sigh slipped from her lips as she closed her eyes for a moment and leaned her head back. "Oh wow, that feels.... very nice." She opened her eyes and watched as his fingers worked their magic upon her legs. The hands of a working man, were certainly amazing. Any woman out here would have had it perfect. Dear heaven that feels good. She thought to herself. "Sam... you're killing me over here." She said with a lax smile.

" What's the matter?" he ask having a good idea of the answer. "Is there something else I can do?" He smiled a impish grin. He knew it was getting to her, and he loved it. He worked his hands a little higher up her thighs. He got up from the bench. Lay down face down and streach out.. point your toes." he waited paitiently to see if she would comply. "I promise it will feel good."

She didn't give him an answer and just savored what he freely offered. Was there something else he could do? She could think of quite a few things, but that was neither here nor there. She noticed as Sam's hands crawled a little bit higher before he got up from the swing. "Lay face down?" She asked to make sure before she actually did it with a bit of hesitance. "Hold on." She said with casual look about her as she slipped off her shorts and set them to dry off, leaving her decked in her bikini before laying on her stomach and turning her head to look at him. "What are you going to do?"

"well you used a lot of new muscles today, they are going to be sore tomorrow without some attention. Hold on, I'll be right back. He turned and went in the cabin. When he returned he had to spray bottles in his hands. "I want to put some oil on your back. Will it mess up your suit?" If it will i could just use glycerin water or you could let me untie it. What do you want me to do? Its kind of tough on the skin done dry." While he waited, he moved her hair up and off to the side.

Abigail listened as he got back. "I really don't know what it effect it will have, but just in case...." She untied the back of her bikini top and the tie behind her neck. She gave him an impish smile as she looked at him. "How much is this going to cost me?" If his hands upon her legs felt good, his hands upon her back were no doubt going to feel phenomenal. "Maybe I should do you next, then again you are obviously use to it, with so much experience under your belt."

"On the house" .. he said " This is my retreat.... nothing I do here is for hire. My clients don't even know this place exists. When I asked what you wanted and you said you wanted to learn how to gentle a horse, that is when things changed. Your not a client any more. Your a student. In the years i been doing this, no one has ever answered that way. They all just want to ride and win ribbons. They don't really care that much about their animals.

He misted her back with oils and began to knead her shoulders. working slowly down her back, and running his long fingers along her sides and the swell of her breasts as they pressed against the bench. He worked each vertibrae especially in the small of her back wher she had worked so hard. He kneaded the muscles of her arms. when he reach the top of her bikini bottoms he paused. " You want the full treatment?" he asked "its up to you".

She moaned softly as he kneaded at her back. "Wow..." That was more towards the feeling of her back than the fact that he had just claimed her as a student. That was a nice thing. She was certainly going to love her new teacher is she was always rewarded in such a manner. "Oh... my... gosh... Sam..." Who knew she could get so close to heaven and hell at the same time. "Full treatment?" After what she felt so far, how could she really deny his offer. "Sure." She moved her hair and laid on her back, Holding and arm across her chest before she removed it and her loose bikini top. Her generous bust exposed for him to see. "I know you're good with horses, but you should have a side job as a masseuse." She felt so relaxed, she almost forgot she was laying on his porch. "I was going to have the hotel send someone to do this tomorrow, but this is much better."

Sam Chuckled. "you jumped the gun a bit" we will get there soon enough... roll back over " He helped her back onto her stomach and she felt him pull at the ties of her bikini bottom.. he lifted her hips and pulled away carefully setting it aside. He misted her buttocks with oil and began to work the muscles and down between her thighs. He was careful to avoid her sex but approached within an inch from every direction. "ok now roll over" he said

Abby was surprised at what he truly meant when her bikini bottom. Why the sudden exposure of her rear end made her blush, but not her breasts was beyond her. Oddly enough, it did feel good. She seemed to hold her breath every time he drew closer to her hairless sex. She easily turned onto her back and left her bikini top loosely in place over her bust. Not like it mattered too much now. "Will I get to see the rest of your house at somepoint? " She gazed at him with those relaxed green eyes.

"Sure" he said as he picked up the top and set it aside, He held his hands over her eyes and lightly misted her entire body with oil. Her skin now gleamed in the light coming from the front windows onto the porch. He started again with her feet lifting each one and carefully massaging it until there wasn't the slighted stiffness left. he then once again moved up her legs and thighs... this time working the big muscles on top. his thumbs working their sensitive inner surfaces. The motion was slow but continuous moving steadily higher until he reach the very top and each thum travelled a cleft and met again on top of her mons.

His hand continued up and surrounded her breasts before working her shoulders, collar bones and neck, and then slowly decended again. "Tell me stop if it is too much" he said. his fingers found her nipples and gently at first and then harder began to knead them.

She melted at his touch. Or at least any sign of tension within her body did. She felt so spoiled at this point. A soft and silent sigh eacapes her lips as he began working on her bust, then moving on to her shoulders and back to her chest. "Mmmm... no, it feels good." She admitted. "I have the best teacher." She whispered softly as she relaxed with her eyes closed. "Feel free to stop whenver you want. You don't have to continue. It is getting a little late, no? "

Back
Top Bottom