Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Various Fandoms (Craving Superhero or Airbender Scenes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand

Super-Earth
Temporary Edit For Specific Craving: At this point I'm still open toward any of the series listed below, but I have a particular interest in doing something with Marvel, DC or other superhero based characters. Of specific interest is any of the X-Women, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Mary Jane or Black Cat of Spider-Man, She-Hulk, the girls of Teen Titans (comic and show), Miss Martian, Zatanna, Mary Marvel or a site rules old enough Hit-Girl. Open for anything from romantic pairings to the more twisted and dark scenes involving various villains.

On the Avatar: The Last Airbender front, I've had a big interest lately in doing something with Azula and/or her friends in particular. I'm also open to a site rules aged up Toph or Jun, not to mention certain Legend of Korra ladies like Korra herself or Eska. Like the above, I'm open to either more romantic pairings or stuff of a darker nature.

So, I've been here for a while and decided it may be time for me to put up some type of request thread with a few cravings/ideas listed up for peoples browsing. A lot of these are fandom based and tend to be open in terms of what directions or even which characters they can involve. I'm also open to playing OC's within an established universe, and will have a couple of such RPs listed below, so feel free to suggest anything to me which would involve us whipping up some non-canon characters.

Also, while I do enjoy some solid build up and plot (and eventual plot twists) to my roleplays, these are definitely 'adult' in terms of how much sex will play a part in the story. A roughly 50/50 split between story and sex is what I'd like, with a lot of leeway on which way the direction of the RP takes that hypothetical estimate. That's not to say I wouldn't be open toward a very plot driven story where sex is only an occasional factor, as I do enjoy those greatly, but my initial interest for a lot of these ideas is based around wanting to explore some steamy scenes in the given settings.

I should also point out that I love playing NPCs and multiple characters, especially when it comes to potential group scenes. If my partner is open to doing so as well, then that's even better, but I'm very much ok with doing a roleplay where I'm playing multiple men (and women) who take advantage of your single character or are perhaps seduced by them, depending on which direction we wished to take a scene. So don't hesitate to PM me with a suggestion on a group or gangbang based roleplay.

Finally, I'm pretty flexible about the length of replies, but I would prefer an average of three paragraphs minimum per response on either forum or PM roleplays. I'm a lot more flexible on shorter replies during IM games, just so long as you don't one-liner me on carrying your half of the RP. Basically I'm just looking for partners who can share a good give and take on getting into our characters heads and building up some detailed erotica.

Now, onto the actual roleplay suggestions:

The Avengers (either movie or comics)

Almost anything where I'd get to play Bruce Banner/The Hulk opposite of a female Avenger, SHIELD agent or other female character - with particular interest toward Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Maria Hill or Sif when it comes to the movieverse and Black Widow, The Wasp, Jessica Jones, She-Hulk or Ms. Marvel when it comes to the comics. An emphasis on large cocks, size differences and rough sex would be used for this one, but they aren't necessarily a must.

X-Men

Would love to do a roleplay or two involving Emma Frost and her relationship with Scott Summers. There's a lot of different angles to approach this couple from depending on when we place the thread and I often find that ol' Cyclops is often overlooked in general by people when it comes to roleplaying or fanfiction in general.

The Stepford Cuckoos. A challenging request for many people, but I'd really like to take a stab at doing something with the girls - either using the remaining trio or focusing on them during the Grant Morrison's New X-Men era. Cyclops would be another good character for use here, but I'm also open to making use of Quentin Quire, Wolverine or anyone else whom may seem a good match for one or more of the girls.

Illyana Rasputin/Magik is someone whom I've fairly recently become interested in during the last few years. A lot of potential in variety here, from an incest focused story with her older brother, Colossus, to sexual/romantic relations with other members of the team or even a few demonic encounters with non-human partners. Pretty much open to any of the above with this girl.

Nocturne/Talia Wagner and Blink are a couple of recent favorites of mine which I'd like to dig into through various couplings. Could be something which takes place during their Exiles days, or perhaps a pairing/scenario that would take place prior or after the events of the original Exiles series. Lots of potential with either of these ladies.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Rouge The Bat or Amy Rose are my main points of interest when it comes to the games, but I'm also open to playing with Sally Acorn or Bunny Rabbot if one were open to doing anything with the cartoon or comics. For myself, I'm open to playing as Sonic, Shadow or Knuckles primarily, but could be talked into other males if one really wanted. The type of roleplay I'm looking for here can vary from the romantic in theme to the smutty or darker types.

Batman

Anything Catwoman or Harley Quinn related would be greatly welcomed on my part. Open to playing the obvious choices of Batman or Joker on my end, but also wouldn't mind something where they're playing opposite of characters such as Bane, Two Face, Killer Croc or Nightwing/Robin. Ditto on possibly playing up the part of a group of thugs who either get a lucky drop on either of them or are used for working off some pent up stress on the girls part.

Poison Ivy is another favorite, although with her I'm mainly looking for partners who can play dominant or switch positions, as I don't really see Ivy as the submissive type. Equal play is also possible, for that matter. Open to play either a hero or any number of villains opposite of her.

X-Men Evolution

Would love to play with either Rogue or Kitty from this series. Open to doing a Gambit/Rogue, Cyclops/Rogue or Kitty/Lance scene in particular, when it comes to playing up potential pairings. Also open to playing Nightcrawler, Sabertooth, Wolverine or Apocalypse with either of the above two x-ladies.

Anything Azula centered is definitely a huge craving of mine. Either taking place during, after or even slightly before the events of the series. With her, I'm especially open to playing up some darker incest scenes of Azula with Ozai or Zuko during any time within or prior to the series events. Also open to playing up the parts of Sokka or Zhao opposite of her during any appropriate time period.

Toph is another big favorite, only with her it would definitely need to be after the series due to age issues. Toph/Sokka is a big favorite of mine for exploring a scene or story, but also interested in Toph/Aang for those whom may wish to dig into that pairing. Anyone into footplay while playing her would be greatly welcomed, but it's far from being a necessity.

Finally, there's Ty Lee, whom I'd really enjoy throwing together a scene which plays up her flexibility during the sexual portions. Again, Sokka's a big favorite here for a possible pairing, but I'm also willing to take up the role of Zuko for anyone interested in writing as everyone's favorite 'circus freak'.

The Legend of Korra

Having just finished the first season, I'd love to do something within this setting while using Korra. My top favorite would be a Korra/Amon roleplay which is largely non-con or Dom/sub/reluctance based. This could also involve group scenes involving other Equalists/non-benders taking their turns with the Avatar. Similarly, something related to Tarlock could be enjoyably twisted to play out. For something less dark, however, I'm also willing to take on the parts of Mako, Bolin (perhaps both brothers? Bonus points to anyone willing to play Asami for the added tension/potential pairing scenes), Tenzin or even the newly introduced General Iroh.

The Powerpuff Girls

Aged up, of course, with the story taking place anytime after they're of appropriate age for the site rules. Again, anyone willing to take on multiple girls would be welcomed, but I'm also fine with playing against only one of the sisters. For my part, I'm mostly interested in playing one or all of the Rowdyruff Boys (again, aged up per site rules) or any of the Gangrene Gang. But I'm open to other show villains (Him would be disturbingly kinky, I'd imagine) or originally created villains/thugs who take their stab at the girls.

That aside, I'm also open to doing anything related to the Bleedman comic on Snafu. I'm particularly open to exploring Dexter/Blossom or Buttercup/Jack, but am by no means limited to those pairings.

Skyrim

I'm open to playing with any of the female characters from this game, but hold a big preference toward Lydia or Aela. In Aela's case, I'm particularly interested in playing up the lycanthrope related aspect of her and the Companions characters. Werewolf on human sex isn't needed for this, but would be appreciated if open to it. In either case, I'm mostly up for playing the Dragonborn, but am willing to hear any other proposals one may have for possible male roles.

Warcraft

Too many to fully list due to the vastness of the world, but essentially open to playing one or more male characters of pretty much any race which ends up either romancing or forcing a relationship with of their own or a different race. Big favorites include (but aren't limited) to playing as or opposite of a Worgen, Night Elf, Blood Elf, Draenei, Forsaken or Tauren character. Definitely open to playing multiple males for this, depending on my partners preferences and such.

Dragonball

Interested in roleplays which stretch out from the original Dragonball series all the way to GT. Mainly interested in writing opposite a Bulma, Android 18, Chichi, Videl or Pan, with my own character options consisting of any of the Saiyans, Yamcha, Android 17, Cell, Buu or Frieza. These RPs can vary depending on the pairing from more romantic, to aggressive yet consensual, to downright non-con. Big fan of 18/17 or Cell, Bulma/Vegeta or Yamcha and Videl/Gohan myself.

One Piece

Nico Robin is a character I'd love to work out a roleplay with. It could be more romance/consensual based with any of the Straw Hat Pirates, or feature her within a non-con/blackmail scenario with rival pirates or members of the marines. The latter could either happen during any point throughout the events of the series or take place with her prior to meeting up with Luffy and the crew. Big preference on playing Crocodile, Zoro, Luffy, Sanji, Mihawk, Trafalgar Law, Aokiji or the World Nobles.

Nami. Same as the above when it comes to the Straw Hats. On the flipside, I'm especially interested in playing up a roleplay during her time with the Arlong Pirates. This would be a darker roleplay, naturally, but would be flexible on how grim it can get in terms of atmosphere and such. But I'm also open to playing her within other settings throughout the run of the series, just like with Robin. The guys I would like to play opposite of her are the same as Robin's list, only swipe out Aokiji with Arlong and perhaps add in Jimbei and/or Hody Jones if we're going post-timeskip.

Naruto

Huge interest toward any of the girls from this series. In particular, I'm open to anything involving Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata or Karin. I'm pretty flexible on what guys I would play, as I'm familiar with each of them and have some experience playing up a good variety of the shows males. My big favorites to portray, however, would probably be Naruto, Sasuke, Kiba, Jiraiya, Gaara and Kakashi.

Spider-Man

Anything with Mary Jane Watson. This can be from the mainline comics, the Ultimate Universe, the movies, any of the cartoons. I'm very flexible on the setting, so long as it involves good ol' MJ in some way or form. Open to playing more romantic scenes with Spider-Man/Peter Parker (either before or after she knows his identity), but also wouldn't be against playing up the roles of Norman Osborn, Eddie Brock, Dr. Conners/The Lizard or just about any other Spidey villain you might think up in a more noncon scenario.

Gwen Stacy or Black Cat. Same as above, albeit with fewer options in terms of continuity/universes to set the scene within. Big preference toward the Ultimate universe and Spectacular Spider-Man versions of Gwen Stacy, however.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

While I'm not exactly a Brony, I have watched my share of the show and admit to finding the Mane Six's personality traits to be rather alluring in their own ways, so would love to play with any of the girls. For my own part, I'm mostly interested in either playing Big Macintosh, Spike or Discord when it comes to the guys, but also wouldn't be against playing another of the girls for some yuri action. Open to doing this either as in the show, through anthromorphic interpretations or even human versions, depending on your respective preferences.

Gurren Lagann

Huge Yoko fanboy. Anything involving her with Simon, Kamina, Viral or Kittan would be greatly appreciated. Also open to playing out a roleplay of her being used by other beast men or members of the human resistance, if you wanted something on the less consensual side.

Nia. Same as above, minus Kamina due to timeline stuff.

Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt

Mainly looking for anybody willing to play either or both of the sisters from the series. I'm willing to go yuri with this one if you wanted to play one sibling while I handled the other. Also willing to take on either of the demon sisters - either playing opposite of or as them - for a roleplay. This aside, I'm also open to playing the part of Briefs or even whipping up an original character (male demon, devious ghosts, group of humans, etc) for any of the sisters, angel or demon, to play with.

DC Comics (with a little animated)

Anything involving either Supergirl (any version) and/ or Power Girl (again, any version) being used by one or more villains. Just something about the wholesomely imaged members of the Superman family being defiled is a huge interest for myself. I'm also open to either or both of them having an attraction toward Superman himself and either acting upon it in a direct way or trying to gain his attention through 'subtler' ways (dressing up in alluring or revealing civilian clothes, 'accidental' upskirt peeks or rips within their uniforms).

Mary Marvel. Similar to above, with wanting to see this generally innocent and goody-goody female heroine violated by certain villains. One idea I had (and it could work for Supergirl or Power Girl, too) was to have Lobo showing up and having some fun with her after she attempts to get him off Earth. Possibly corrupting her to the point of the girl even becoming his fledgling bad girl biker babe.

Miss Martian. I'll admit, I kind of lost interest in the Young Justice show during the second season. I watched the first several episodes and then the last few, but skipped all of the middle. Still, I'm familiar with the details of what happened in there (and actually have watched the finale and the episodes leading up to it since I originally started this thread), so would be open to playing Superboy or possibly another role opposite of her for a roleplay. Also very open toward the comic book version of the character, which I'm very familiar with.

Death. Now, some might consider it sacrilegious to consider doing an adult roleplay based around a character from Neil Gaiman's much beloved comic. However, I'm always up for a bit of blasphemy in the form of smutty goodness, so I'll throw this out here anyway. Could involve her with Morpheus. Or perhaps a roleplay around her visit with a human whose time is up (could be romantic based, or perhaps the human isn't any regular mortal). Or a visit with any number of heroes/villains within the DC Universe whom she may cross paths with after their apparent demise. Many possibilities here.

Various. Starfire, Raven or Donna Troy of the Titans comics are old favorites of mine, so anything which may throw any of them into the mix would be welcomed. Also a fan of Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl (Cassie), Arrowette, Triplicate Girl (the fun that could be had there), Jade, Arisia Rrab, Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore) and others. Message me if you have anyone else in mind who isn't listed above and we'll see what can be worked out there.

Teen Titans (animated series)

Raven. Beasty Boy and Raven is an obvious pairing, but one which I'd love to do a roleplay around - particularly with anybody whom would be open to making use of BB's powers. That aside, I'm also open to a (most likely dark) incestuous roleplay around Raven with her father, Trigon. Less sought after, but still open to pairings would be her with Slade or either of the other male Titans. When it comes to the other Titans, I'd mostly be interested if it were a roleplay with perhaps Raven's emotions getting out of control and her Lust taking over - which would allow me to take on the roles of all male members, and possibly even Starfire.

Starfire. Robin or Slade are the main interests here. With Robin being a more romantic roleplay, while Slade is more noncon centered. Also open to taking on the role of Trigon opposite of her, with him perhaps enslaving Starfire (and possibly other Titan girls, if one were so inclined to take on multiple roles) after having overtaken the world.

Terra. Similar to the Raven and Beast Boy idea above, I would love to play her opposite of somebody open to making use of BB's powers. Would also feel open to doing something based around her time with Slade or perhaps an 'initiation' roleplay with her being shared by the established Titans members either when first joining the team or while trying to be taken back by them.

Various. To be very honest, while the three above hold the most interest for myself, I've found myself drawn toward many of the female characters in the series. Even those with few (if any) lines whom were mostly involved in one episode or as a background/supporting role during the last season. My biggest interests tend to drift toward Blackfire, Jinx, Cheshire, Argent and Kole, but feel free to message me with any others whom you may want to work up something around.

Kick-Ass

Mostly based around the movies, but I am up to date on the comics for anyone whom may prefer using them over the films. Basically anything involving an aged up (though apparently she's age appropriate per site rules by the second movie) Hit-Girl would be welcomed. Either her having a budding relationship with Dave/Kick-Ass, an incest based AU where Big Daddy is still around or a non-con roleplay with her having bitten off a bit more than she could handle with some thugs/supervillains. Lots of potential here for aggression fueled sex scenes, but I'm open to about anything.

Adventure Time

With this one, I'm interested in playing with both the regular (well, regular by Adventure Time standards) continuity and the Fionna & Cake world. Mostly interested in roleplays which are centered around one or the other; but I'm also open to a crossover RP between the two worlds if so desired. Perhaps Marceline and/or Bubblegum with their gender opposites? Or even having Marci dealing with Gumball or Bubblegum with Marshall Lee. Also open to Fionna or Ice Queen being throw into the mix for their own roleplays.

This aside, I'm generally leaning toward doing stuff isolated to either world. A Bubblegum/Marceline roleplay would be fun, provided you're fine with a male playing either part. I'm also open to the genderbended equivalent of seeing Gumball and Marshall Lee together within a yaoi pairing. And, of course, there's the options of seeing Fionna with either Gumball or Marshall Lee and aged up Finn with either Bubblegum, Marceline or Flame Princess. Finally, while he may not be most peoples first picks, I'm also interested in playing Ice King opposite of Bubblegum, Marceline or even Fionna in a story where he's finally made her real.

More may be added or subtracted later, depending on my moods, but the above should give a variety of options for any interested parties. Hoping to hear from and work something out with a few people in the near future.

RE: Various Fandoms

• Hmmmm, doting on Dragon Age or One Piece.
        I can't quite decide.

But I'll make a choice in the morning; alas, I must
        sleep! Work calls.

I'll message you tomorrow, dear.

Swagbeast said:

• Hmmmm, doting on Dragon Age or One Piece.
        I can't quite decide.

But I'll make a choice in the morning; alas, I must
        sleep! Work calls.

I'll message you tomorrow, dear.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

-Taps her chin; I'm thinking about the Dragon Age one.
I have an undying love for Alistair and what not.
-Snickers;
I'll message you.~

Added a few rough ideas/cravings toward the top of the list.

Been away due to personal issues, but hoping to get back into the groove of things.

RE: Various Fandoms (added and removed a few)

Giving a bump. Newest listed cravings are toward the bottom of original post.

Got distracted by RL stuff, but should be good now. So, bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom