Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Island of God

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
Hi there, Hope everyone's doing good. I've been roleplaying alot using my two older settings, The Pagoda of Heavenly Pleasure and The League and now i've been wanting to do a combination of the two. Hopefully there will be as many people interested in doing this one as the other two. And just in case you haven't seen my previous two requests, here are the links for them.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32093 (The league)

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23594 (The Pagoda of heavenly pleasures)

-The Island of God-

diablo-3-island.jpg

Across the world, there was a tale of a Pagoda where three goddesses of sex and love resides, waiting for a worthy lovers to come and prove their carnal prowess and ascend to godhood as the new God of Love and sex, master of the three Celestial Sisters. For centuries many have tried and for centuries many have failed,receiving instead the ultimate punishment of castration for failing to satisfy the goddesses. One day however, a man did climb the Pagoda and conquered all three goddesses after days and days of intense lovemaking. The man became the new God of Sex and spends his days enjoying his three mistresses, but after a century, the four deities decided to find themselves more playmates.

They raised an island in the mortal realm, one placed in the center of the world's ocean. To this island they invited many gifted individuals of all races and genders, the island is a paradise and yet it is also a prison since the participants cannot leave it without the permission of the four deities once they entered. Here, the deities hold a large tournament. All around the island, the men and women must enggage in sexual-competition in which the goal is to make their partner climax first. The person who wins ten contests in a row will be allowed to enter the Temple in the center of the Island and make love with one deity of their choosing.

This is the story of your character, one of the many people in the island. Will you win enough favors to fuck divinity? Or will you simply enjoy the life in paradise?

Rules of the Island
1.All Sex must be consensual
2.Any fettish is fair game as long as it is done with consent
3.1 climax to a finish
4.Each person is given 10 gems upon entry and they surrender one gem to their opponent if they are beaten.
5.Those without any gems can no longer compete or leave the island
6.Those with twenty gems total can enter the main temple

-What I'm looking for-
This is practically an excuse for me to have as many smutty roleplays as possible on YM or MSN, but i do like to have some backstory and i do prefer playing opposite characters with a well thought out background, which is why i would appreciate it if my partners put some thought and unique details into their characters instead of just inserting themselves into the rp.

-Who i want you to play-
I want you to play a competitor in the league, you can use any OC you have for a fantasy setting though hopefully they will be unique and have their own story, i will play multiple characters to be his opponent ;)

One thing i found out most often in these games is that a character made for pure smut is almost always some kind of perfect-sex god. I dont want that, i want the competition to be somewhat even and every character to be unique in the way they have sex. Some might be skilled, some might be vigorous and others might just be mouth wateringly attractive. As a guideline, use this system.

-Sexual Prowess-

You have 25 points to divide amongst these categories with 1 being abysmall 5 being average and 10 being godlike.

Stamina:How long can he last?
Skill:How good is he at making a woman cum?
Endowment:How big is he where it counts?
Sexiness: How attractive is your character?

Specialty
Pick one area of sex where he's the best at. Perhaps he is incredible in fingering, or is an expert on anal. Does he work best when the girl is on top? Or is he better when fucking in exotic positions?

Weakness
Pick your character's biggest fettish, his weakness. It should be something that turned him on so much that it can cause him to cum sooner. It can be many things, costumes for example or perhaps Oral sex. Either way, he loves it above all else.

Racial Modifiers
The NEW feature of the league is the ability to use different types of characters due to it being in a fantasy setting. Each race will have a small modifier, making each race unique. Here are the modifiers. Do note that these modifiers can put your stat above 10 or under 1

Elvenkind (Drow, elf, half elf,etc) +1 Skill, +1 Sexiness, -1 endowment, -1 stamina
Demons (Incubus, Half demon, etc) +1 skill -1 sexiness
Orcs: +1 endowment, +1 stamina, -1 sexiness, -1 skill
Ogres:+2 endowment, -1 skill, -1 stamina
Trolls:+1 endowment, +1 stamina, -2 sexiness
Humans: May pick a second specialty

That's pretty much it, hopefully you'll be interested in playing with me. Contact me at nanakieve@yahoo/msn.com with a character ready and we'll have fun. Thanks for reading all the way . Next i will post the characters i will use and you can play against.

My main characters

wall134.jpg

Syren the Scarlet

Race:Human
Sex:Female

Skill 5
Sexiness 7
Endowment 5
Stamina 8

Specialty (Titfuck): Though she's not too busty, her cleavage serves well for titfucking larger dicks and Syren has perfected this technique into an artform. She has brought many men to climax with her breast alone

Bonus Specialty (Anal): With incredible tightness and muscle control, few holes in the island can match the sensation given by Syren's asshole. She only gives it to worthy partners however.

Weakness (Deep penetration): Syren's cunt is extremely sensitive in it's deepest reaches, partners with great length in their manhood can easily bring her to climax with some deep pounding action.

An adventurer, Syren first had a taste for non-human cocks during a fling with an orcish mercenary during one of her journey. She found the difference in size and shape to be very intriguing and since then she became enthralled with non-human lovers. From Orcs to Elves to even more exotic species, there is nothing she won't try. After hearing about the island and being invited, she decided to go there to seek out the Orcish mercenary who introduced her to her fettish, for news told her that he too was invited to the island of the gods.

Are you willing to rp this through pm, thread, or email?

Normally no, but if your character profile is interesting i'll consider it. :D

Sent you an email at, nanakieve@yahoo.com.

(Hope that is correct.)

Have not received anything back from you. I am still interested, just wondering if you are or if I need to fix my character sheet.

Well...I am to busy to do it on ym though I can do it through email, tread, and pm. If you really want to do it on ym, I can if you are fine with me posting atlest once per day. Though it would be the same as email, thread, and pm. I just do not like rping through ym because it is hard to follow up with the story.

Is m/m allowed for portions? Will this be more like a competitive Rance game focusing on collecting women and lands thawing regular RP fights?

I sent you a friend invite, here's my CS:
anime

Felix of Ravenden

Race:Elf(Half Human, Half Elf. Going to use the Elf bonuses if that is alright.)

Skill: 8(7 + 1)
Sexiness: 5(4 + 1)
Endowment: 6(7 - 1)
Stamina:6(7 - 1)

Specialty: Cunnlingus - He's an expert with his tongue and fingers, due to his heightened awareness since he is half elf.

Weakness: Fellatio/Blowjobs - There is nothing Felix loves more than having his cock in a girl's mouth, and watching her swallow his seed.

Felix was born from a forbidden pairing. In his village, mating with an elf is a crime punishable by death, and the child is killed also. Luckily his father, an elf, protected him by taking his pregnant mother to the elven woods, where all who are of pure intentions are welcome. The elven girls loved the taste of his cum and how well endowed he was compared to normal elves. Thus, the elven girls wanted to have sex with him often, making him better and better in bed. In exchange for blowjobs, Felix would please the elven girls with his mouth, making him an expert. While making blowjobs a weakness for him. However one day he was forced to leave after he was found with the elven mayor's daughter. He longs to be with her again, and has accepted the challenge of the gods, in hopes of finding her or someone who can please him like her.

th

Story.

The Gothic Knight is a dark warrior from blood soaked world bent on seeking power. He has entered this competition for the sole purpose of achieving the offered godhood. While dark and driven he is not evil and will not attempt cheat due his Knightly code of conduct.

Born to nobility he was trained to be a warrior from a young age explaining his high stamina. He is not that good looking or well endowed but he is skilled in the bedroom having been tutored in the art of love making.

Race: Human

Skill: 6
Sexiness: 6
Endowment: 5
Stamina:8

Specialty: He has a very dominating personality, submissive women (even those who don't act like it) are weak against were as dominant women will have trouble making him cum.

Bonus Specialty: Rough sex. Knight Gothic is brilliant at rough sex. He knows how to mix pleasure and pain for the best effect.

Weakness: Acts of submission arouse him best so if a woman can act submissive without succumbing to Knight Gothic's power then she will be able to beat him.

boy_gray_men_baccano_brown_dude_anime_firo_desktop_1680x1050_hd-wallpaper-662307.png

Sean

Race:Human

Stamina:7
Skill: 6
Endowment:7
Sexiness:5

Specialty: (Doggy) One of Sean's favorite and greatest position is taking a girl from behind. He knows exactly how to work a woman when she is on her knees and having him thrust in and out of her. His size and stamina allow him to give her everything he has, resulting in a speedy and satisfying end for his opponent

Bonus Specialty: (Resistance to handjobs) Sean could never quite put his finger on why women were never very good when their hands met his cock. It felt great, but it always took a very long time for them to make him orgasm this way. Maybe it was due to the way he could expertly use his own hands, or maybe they just didn't have the tools, but a hand-job? It was hard for him to cum that way

Weakness: (Anal) Man oh man did Sean love anal. It was always something he had enjoyed, but had never learned to savour. A tight ass would have his spurting in less than 3 minutes, he loved it that much.

Sean had always enjoyed sex, he had always enjoyed women. But he had always looked for something more, the ultimate experience. He had met a lady friend of his one day, one who had entered the league. She told him about the Island of God, how it was paradise and the chance to fuck a deity. Sean knew it was his destiny to go there and win, so he could have the experience he had always dreamt of
[/quote]

Reposting my profile over here.

Drakiss Snowbane
1339546922242.jpg

Stamina: 7
Skill: 7
Endowment: 8
Sexiness: 3

Specialty
Any sex that involves lifting the partner and moving her about
Anal play. Drakiss loves playing with a woman's asshole, seeing her reaction to his enormous fingers penetrating her and stretching her out for his cock.

Weakness
Underage girls, the more the better.
Blatant and overt seduction.

Racial Modifiers

Dragonspawn: +2 Endowment, -2 sexiness

Drakiss is a loudmouthed and boisterous brute of a man, the son of a white dragon and an unwilling village girl, and a devoted cleric in the warlike Order of the Shattered Shields. Nearly a century of devotion to the war god Bane alongside ruthless and effective battlefield tactics earned him the favor of his deity, which he spent on an invitation to the island. His completely inhuman appearance and brutish demeanor have often earned him nights of spending his hard earned pay on the company of women whose virtue are negotiable rather than wining and dining more reputable women. His crude behavior and personality tend to lead people to assuming that he is an idiot, when in reality he is a vastly intelligent and cunning man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom