Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's mate (Psionic and I)

Sya gave a fevered growl when he moved himself so that he came deeper into her. She knew that he would eventually warm up to mating with her. Maybe even take to their pips, if she can produce young by him. But for now their current sexual activity is helping to sooth the ache that had been with her for so long. Just as his breathing picked up and rate so did her growls. Her voice had left her, leaving her to natural dragon sounds. Indeed, he is hitting a spot that feels incredible. Her body wouldn't release until he does, seeing as it would help bring his sperm into her womb. If they can have pips now would be the time for them to be created. Their fuck before would have primed her eggs for fertilization.

Talver had no idea, it did not cross his mind that fucking the dragoness in the way he was now would lead to impregnation if he was even capable of siring offspring by her. He was lost in the moment as he simply fucked her pussy hard, deep, and 'angrily'. Like last time, he didn't feel any telltale clenching of her muscles that would signify an orgasm and didn't know what she would cum after he did, but between his energetic activity and listening to the dragoness' surprisingly hot and beautiful growls and other animal sounds, he couldn't hold hismelf back anymore.

Talver's grunting suddenly gave way to moans and cries as his deep thusting into Sya suddenly became erratic, and he then plunged himself as deep inside her as he could while pulling hard on her thighs. He let out a long moan as the tip of his cock burst inside of her, spilling his human cum into her channel. It certainly wasn't as much as what a real dragon would gift her with, but it was a respectable amount for a human nontheless.

He might not feel changes in her body, but Sya certainly could. Her inner muscles getting ready to close in, to channel his offering of sperm towards her uterus where her could be eggs. When her inner scales felt his manhood pulse before coming, they tightened, gripping him as they would a drake's. Sya holds him close as her inner channel slowly starts to release his member, soft almost purr like noises for a dragon coming from her. For now the heat would leave her be.

Talver gasped as he suddenly felt what must be the dragoness' orgasm in the middle of him emptying his load into her. He felt her inner muscles twitch, and then clench--and they gripped him hard, really holding onto his cock unlike any human woman's pussy would. He also noticed that she wrapped her legs and arms around him, imprisoning his body against hers. The message was all too clear, every part of her body didn't want him pulling out, she really did want this. With Sya's vagina milking his cock, a few more spurts of cum were coaxed from his balls, causing him to take a few more shuddering breaths as he was forcefully emptied.

Finally, he had given her everything he had, and Talver collaped onto Sya, his body going limp. Due to the size difference of the dragoness-in-humanoid-shape being slightly bigger than him, his head incidentally rested right into her bosom, where he lay panting and trying to recover from the exertion. Almost unconciously, his own arms moved up to lightly embrace the dragoness in return even as he felt her body finally begin to release his shaft. With his head resting on her chest, he could hear her soft purr-like growls directly from deep within her torso, as well as her strongly beating heart.

Idly, he found that he liked those sounds.

Sya didn't just want this, she needs it. Finally the heat and resulting pain from it would be gone! She keeps holding him when he goes limp, more cradling his spent body. She is pleased when he embraces her back. When her muscles release him enough she gently frees him from her inner cavern. For now she just lets him rest using her as a mattress. After mating dragons usually engage in a session of mutual cleaning, something akin to cuddling in the human world. However she thinks Talver won't quite understand or want that. Now she doesn't know what to do other then let him rest.

Gradually, Talver's heavy panting slows down to more stable and normal breathing. After about a minute of recovery, Talver lifted up his head off Sya's chest, looking her up and down but only half-looking at her, like he was lost in thought, replaying all the various things the dragoness had said to him. You killed my mate, Farrith. I am taking you as my mate now. Maybe if we have pips I'll let you go. In light of his recent epiphany of the crime he had committed of the realization that the dragoness was...a person, he was already looking at her in a different way. The scales of her skin, her claws and face and wings, her mottled colors and how they phased from light to dark around her body, all things that he had previously thought 'beast' when he saw them now looked almost beautiful to his eyes; in a sort of dangerous, wild way. The plush yet firm and very warm feeling of her flesh no longer disgusted him, but felt pleasing to him. He still didn't believe that it was possible to sire offspring by her, which according to her meant she would keep him until she got bored of him...but as he looked up, and found the dragoness's eyes staring directly at him as he looked back into hers, he could imagine worse fates.

He chuckled, still slightly tiredly from his physical exertion, though with his body in peak shape he was quickly recovering. "Guess you...really like rough, angry sex, huh? Really felt like...you needed it at the end, there." He chuckled again. "Glad my gamble paid off...thought you might kill me there, for being so sudden and agressive." He propped himself up on his elbows, lifting his torso off of the dragoness slightly, though his hips were still left nestled between her legs. He continued looking into her eyes, and she saw his expression turn to one of sadness and regret. "...I'm so sorry about what I did to your Farrith. As I said before, I know now what I did was wrong...so, do whatever you want with me, I won't fight you anymore." He was quiet again for a moment, before abruptly saying something else. "My name is Talver, by the way. Will you tell me yours? I might as well at least know what to call my 'captor'."

Shiny black eyes looked into human eyes. She can see a change in Talver's eyes. No longer such defiance anymore. To boot, his whole body just feels a whole lot more relaxed. Sya feels great relief now that the pain from the heat is gone. She gave a small snort to say yes. "I did," she says, her voice gravelly from coming back from her natural dragon sounds. She said nothing about his surprise sexual aggression. "There is nothing that will bring my Farrith back," she replies stonily. It cheers her up slightly that he won't fight her anymore. "I am Sya, Talver." If he's going to use her name she might as well use his.

Talver nodded as the dragoness finally told him her name. "Sya..." He tried it out, etching into his mind the name of this 'woman' underneath him. He then looked down, seeing as he was still inside her, and huffed nervously as his cheeks acquired the slightest rosy tinge. Gently, he pulled back, removing his softening member from Sya's channel. Quickly he stood up and turned away, then buttoned his trousers back up and cleared his throat. He turned back to Sya, and if she was still lying on the ground, did the gentlemanly thing and held out a hand to help her up. Whether she accepted or not, afterwards he continued dusting himself off and looked around, remembered again where they were, and quickly felt another pang of guilt.

"Um...I'm going to go out on a limb here..." He started to say, as he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to get over the awkward subject. "...but I guess it's not as sacreligious to you as it would be to humans that we just 'did it' over your former mate's grave? That's worth probably a ten-year curse to us, I'm not going to be haunted, am I? ...I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have said anything." Talver cut himself off, trying to avoid putting his foot further in his mouth.

Humans are so strange Sya thinks to herself when she spots the faint blush on Talver's cheeks as he withdrawals from her inner chamber. Almost amused she watched him stand up and put his clothes back on. When she was a younger dragon she had observed humans, and knew what he was doing when he stuck a hand out to her. Carefully she took it, mindful of the sharp claws on the ends of her fingers. She uses her tail more than her legs to get herself upright again.

"What is sacreligious?" She shook her head. "You will not be cursed." Her joints creaked and popped audibly as she stretched out. "Farrith understood dragon law. He would understand making things right," Sya says definitely.

Talver looked over at Sya, truly seeing that her earlier rage had left her eyes by now. Again, he couldn't help but let his eyes explore her body from head to toe, especially now that he wasn't in danger of being gutted. Indeed, where he had once seen a demonic beast, the scourge of humans and therefore the ugliest thing in existence, he couldn't help but acknowledge and admire the smooth curves of her body in her transformed state, exoticly enhanced by her scaled form. Her face, rather than being a snarling, monstrous muzzle, instead looked like a thing of natural beauty, like the game some far-ranging merchant trappers had caught. Even her claws, once savage implements to him, now looked like elegant things of deadly finesse, posessing an undeniable grace. And then, of course, were the parts that made Sya a 'woman', more forbiddenly attractive than any other girl Talver had courted back in the village. His eyes dwelt overmuch on that.

Eventually, he caught himself and turned away with a cough and only a slight reddening of his face, before he spoke again. "Ah...was there anything else you wanted to show me out here, or are we to walk back to your home, or are you going to transform and fly me back? I just...wonder what the future has in store for me, now that you've 'captured' me..."

For the dragoness it feels like breathing is a bit easier. Her whole frames feels free of tension and stress after her stretch out. Unlike a human woman who would blush about being looked over like Talver is Sya simply stands and lets him do it. Surely a happy captive mate is a whole better than than a repulsed angry one. He might as well get used to her form, but its human shape and her more natural body.

She let out a small snort of amusement when he blushed and turned his head away. "It is not possible to walk back to the den. Only thing with wings can get to it. Now we wait to see if the eggs harden in my womb," she explains simply. Sya walked away from him, giving herself room to chance back so that she could fly them back to the den. Now comes the problem of carrying him... She had made her point before with carrying him in her mouth, but now that he had accepted his role she doesn't want to do that. Maybe could try riding on her back? She would have to go much slower, but it would get him there much safer.

Talver's skin ever-so-slightly changed to a lighter shade when Sya mentioned that the only way to travel was by wing, and then in the same breath brought up her eggs again. He still didn't know how she thought it was possible they could have offspring together, but the more pressing thought was the idea of flying. His last two experiences with flying had left him with a bit of a mental scar, and he wasn't thrilled about going through with it again.

Sya stepped away from him, and he watched--still with wonder and awe--at how she phased smoothly from her humanoid form to her full dragon form. When she finished, he saw her look back at him expectantly. Taver took a deep breath to steel himself for the experience, and stepped towards Sya with some uncertainty as he looked around her. While he certainly didn't think (or rather, desperately hoped not) Sya would try to carry him in her mouth again, the idea of actually riding her didn't cross his mind, which left the first time she had flown with him, when she captured him. "So, err...do you want me to, um, sit in your claw again?" He said with hesitation as he looked her up and down.

The dragoness turned to try to motion to the spot where her neck and body join, a spot where he might be able to sit and hang onto to the short neck spike ahead of him. Balancing on her other three legs she raised a very hand like if inflexible appendage to give him a choice. She could carry him safely that way without crushing him. It would be a bit easier since she wouldn't be trying to snatch him up without killing him in the process. She is rather amused by his hesitation to fly again. If she had wanted him dead he would have been long ago!

Talver blinked as Sya turned slightly to present the back base of her neck to him, and with a sudden realization he saw that it was possible for him to sit there, and Sya was indicating she was allowing it. Talver was amazed that Sya would be okay with him riding on her like a 'common beast' with how she very emphatically made it clear to him her kind were civilized in their own way. But, then again, he supposed that her kind didn't have enough contact with humans to develop such a hangup in the first place.

Talver nodded to her and approached her large, lizardlike form. He hesitated as he stood next to her side, but then reached out his hands and tried to climb up to her neck, trying to be careful and mindful of Sya to not cause her overt discomfort as he stepped. After a few moments of scuffling about, he managed to get in place where he straddled Sya's neck and gripped the bony spike in front of him, being especially careful not to impale himself on that one. After he settled in, he reached down and patted Sya's neck. "Oh...okay, I'm ready...I think..." Sya could feel the unease and tension in Talver's body as he clung to her, as the anticipation of flying ran through his head once more. Flying just felt so unnatural to him, but the terror he had experienced the last two times certainly hadn't helped.

Talver is right. Sya hadn't been around the village enough to associate being ridden with lower prey animals such as horses and donkeys. The rest of her kind make a point in avoiding contact with humans unless necessary. He needed have bothered with trying to make her uncomfortable, seeing as he hardly bothers her as long as he doesn't try to harm with a weapon. With the grove created by where her neck joins the rest of her body he should be fine as long as she flies slow.

Carefully Sya stood, making she he doesn't fall off his spot. Usually Sya takes off by taking a short dive and rising by letting her wings fill with wind and soaring afterwards, but it won't work this time. Doing so would cause him to plummet off her back, and as she knows from experience if she can't catch him slowly in mid air his neck would be snapped from the sudden lack of momentum.

Vertical take offs for dragons are a hard thing. Sya sort of rears up slowly so that he can get used to it before jumping into the air as lightly as she possibly can. A few heavy wing beats gets her into the air.

As Sya reared up, then started beating her wings powerfully to cause her body to start rising into the air, Talver flattened his torso forward against Sya's neck while avoiding her spike, clinging desperately with his arms wrapped around her. The sensation of his stomach seeming to 'vanish' inside his body, like the last few times, was terrifying to him, as his body was carried aloft, completely out of his control.

As Sya began to rise above the trees, he could feel the strain of the massive muscles of her body beneath him, and he realized she wasn't taking off like she normally would; she was being careful to rise in such a way as to keep him stable even though it was harder on her. The realization struck Talver with a feeling he couldn't quite identify. Eventually, Sya rose high enough above the trees that she could start with forward movement, and was able to glide more when she reached a cruising speed that was more comfortable. Talver started loosening his death-grip on Sya's neck as he calmed down and the ride wasn't so turbulent or terror-inducing. He lifted his head, and felt the wind in his face and the feeling of being propelled along at great speed, faster than the fastest horse he had ever ridden. Without being dangled in the claws or jaws of Sya like before, he was able to really take in the experience, and he found a new emotion in the flight; it was exhilarating.

After a few more moments of flight, Talver leaned down against Sya's long neck again as he rubbed a hand into the scales of her neck, feeling her warm, solid muscles beneath the oily mail. "Hey...this actually isn't that bad! Flying, I mean..." He shouted forward.

All dragon take joy in flying, from the first time that they take to the skies to the last. Sometimes aren't as pleasant as others, such as when trying to escape an angry armed mob. While the wind might have whipped his words backwards so that they couldn't understand, Sya's ears picked them up perfectly. She lifted her flexible lips up in a grin, deciding to have a little bit of fun with him.

Taking a deep inhale in she let loose a cloud of deep black, sulfurous smelling smoke that formed into a ring as it dispersed. She flew through it, the smoke ring passing right over his head. After that Sya glided for a bit, relying on the air currents to keep her massive body afloat for over a minute before she angled her wings to be able to land at the cave.

Landing is a bit easier than taking off. Although she tries not to come to an abrupt stop, it's still up to him to hold on before she crouches down so that he can slide off to the floor of the cave. She turned her head after he dismounts to make sure that he's still okay. She moved a bit more into the cave so that she can change back into her two legged form. Now that he would accept her affection she wonders if perhaps they could "cuddle" and "pillowtalk." "Talver, have you ever pillowtalked? With a mate before?" Her current knowledge of human lifestyle is rather limited, and she knows she has an excellent chance to learn more.

After he made his comment, Talver suddenly felt more heat well up from Sya's neck as he hung onto her, and then the dragon short forth a plume of smoke...cleverly shaped into a large ring, which epanded until it was just big enough for Sya's body, at which point she caught up with it and flew through it, with the top edge just passing over Talver as the ring broke into swirls of wispy air. He had to admit, that was a neat trick. He didn't know if Sya could feel it, but he patted her scales appreciatively.

She flew around until eventually they were near the cave and pit they had been at before, which she gently glided down into before finally coming to a stop, during which Talver clutched her tightly again. Once everything had stopped jerking around, Talver then slid down her side and onto the floor. Flying had been nice this time, but he was glad to be back on solid ground.

He watched her walk a bit deeper into the cave, as her form began morphing and shrinking while she walked, until he was in her 'humanoid dragon' form again. Then, she turned around and...asked him a rather blunt question, while at the same time giving him another full frontal of her sensual female body. Talver was momentarily caught off-guard that he didn't realize he was staring at Sya's 'assets'. Back in the town, he had bedded a few women, and sweetalking was indeed part of the soft play between them. Talver then realized he was staring and snapped out of it, shaking his head before he smiled and took a few steps towards Sya. "Yes, I suppose you could call it that...usually did it before or after making love to a women, or when we cuddled, when we would just lie down together...by the way, I liked that smoke-ring trick." Talver said, stopping in front of Sya and giving her a little wink.

Sya wonders what his fascination with her breasts is. He had been staring at her lovely grey scaled orbs again. Whatever the case, sometime or another she would like to try this pillow talk thing. Her eyes shined with prided for a second when he said he liked the smoke ring trick. With the pain gone and a willing mate, the more frisky side of her dragon nature came forward. "Dragons groom each other after we mate," she said softly. She lifted her tail to caress against his back, her scale rustling across his clothes. Her eyes glitter with her unspoken suggestion.

Talver noticed a slight sparkle in Sya's eyes after his compliment, which pleased him in return. A tingle of shivers then ran up Talver's spine when he felt Sya's tail curve around to his back and lightly trace up, as she eyed him suggestively. Talver grinned back as he took a few steps around Sya's side to behind her, as he brought his hands up to her shoulders and squeezed gently.

"Is that so...?" He whispered in her ear from behind as he started rubbing her shoulders, immensly enjoying the texture of her scales under his fingers. "Well, I can't say I've ever groomed a dragon before...but if you tell me what I should do, I'll do my best..."

Not only is the texture of her scales pleasurable, but it also has the added benefit of rubbing some of the natural oil that helps keep Sya's scale lubricated and weather proof onto his hands. Sya grinned impishly as he started to rub her shoulders. "Dragons use our tongues and our snouts, since most cannot change like I can. Being unclean is..." Sya closed her eyes in thought, trying to summon the human world for it. "Not law...taboo? Is that the word for it?" She lifted her tail carefully so that she could run it over his back again, before moving down to slither across his knees. Relaxing a little bit into his touch even if it won't do much to take the tension out of her steel cable like muscles Sya dropped her shoulders a little bit, giving him better access. His technique reminds her of something dragons in do. "In fighting and medicine we bite each other's neck and shoulders," she tells him.

"Hmm...looks like I've got a lot to live up to..." Talver said in a low, smooth voice as his hands continued to squeeze and rub her shoulders. When she relaxed her muscles somewhat, he moved his hands to her biceps and started massaging there. He was starting to get that strange slippery sensation on his hands from rubbing her naturally oiled scales, which he enjoyed. He shivered again slightly in pleasure as he felt the tip of her tail tickle up his back again. At the same time, he leaned his head forward slightly and pressed his nose between Sya's shoulder blades, then nuzzled his way up and to the right side of her neck. "Well, we certainly shouldn't have you break any taboos now, should we? I'll do my best to keep you clean...do you have anywhere soft to lie down on in this cave?" He asked her as he stepped slightly closer to her, pressing his body up against Sya's back as his hands trailed from her arms to her stomach, while he continued to nuzzle his face into the side of her neck. At her comment about biting, he replied with "Really? That's interesting to know...hope you won't try it on me, though, I'm afraid my human self won't be able to take that..."

Talver's skin felt slightly weird against her scales as he nuzzled his way up her body. Hmm, somewhere soft to lay down... Maybe he would find some of the deep layers of dead grass and other things she had collected in the rest of the cave system when Farrith was still alive. They had been gathering things to burn in preparation for their eggs once she laid them. Sya gave an amused snort when he mentioned about not biting him. "I have already demonstrated how good of control I have. If I didn't you would already be smooshed," the dragoness laughed. She pressed against his back right above his tailbone before moving away from him and stepping towards the back of the cave where the storage area is.

Talver could feel and hear what he judged as a contented hum rise in Sya's throat as he continued to caringly rub his face into her neck. After his comment, though, Sya replied with a laugh and an assurance that she already had shown good self-control. Talver chuckled with her. "Yes, yes of course, you are right...I am still amazed you didn't tear me apart after my...forwardness, earlier, back on the mountaintop." His body involuntarily shivered yet again when he felt the tip of Sya's tail press firmly just above his tailbone, sending a tingle up his spine. The dragoness then pulled away from him and started walking deeper into the cave, and Talver quickly trotted after her. After turning a corner, he could just barely make out stacks of various supplies in the darkness, but as Sya continued to walk into the dark, it got harder and harder for him to see. He followed closely behind Sya, with a hand lightly on her shoulder to guide him. As a dragon, he supposed she had no trouble seeing in the dark.

After a moment, she seemed to stop, then moved away again. He heard a rustle of what sounded like straw or grass, and if he squinted very hard, he could just barely make out the shape of Sya gathering something on the ground, before lying on it. With care, Talver kneeled down and felt the grass beneath him, and he crawled forward slowly as he sensed Sya's body next to him. He kept himself mostly upright, then reached out with his hands slowly until he felt the warm scales beneath his fingers again, and he started prodding and rubbing around to know exactly what part of Sya he was touching. This was going to be very interesting, trying to give her a massage in the dark...the thought was already oddly arousing to him; without the use of his eyes, he relied on and payed more attention to his tactile sense, hightening what he felt. He also breifly thought about how he would be utterly at Sya's mercy if she decided to get at all... 'frisky' on her own...

Not only can Sya see in the dark but the silly human forgets that she could simply make her own light with her own fire. She swept the grass into a sort of before laying on the thick pad created by the grass. Sya kept her body still as she waited for Talver to join her. His finger had found the scales of her hip. She gave a soft murr as he explored her body with just his touch. With him at such a disadvantage in the dark she realizes she can keep him completely off guard with what's going to come next. She slid the very tip of her tail up his inner thigh, before adding a bit more pressure to her touch right above his shaft. She doesn't directly stimulate his shaft, wanting to see how much she can do before he becomes fully aroused.

Back
Top Bottom