Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's mate (Psionic and I)

Talver turned around slightly and watched Sya as...she changed back into her full-dragon form, and then set about blocking the cave entrance with her whole body. Only a bit of light shone through from a crack in the top. Talver had to admit, her full form -was- quite impressive, but...

He had been hoping she would just leave him alone and come back later. Apparently, she wanted to sleep now. Still, he knew better than to even try sneaking past her--no way she was that heavy a sleeper if she was so confident to just block the entrance. That left the tunnel going into the mountain. Talver had no idea how far or deep it went, though, and he knew it'd be a bad idea to really try and 'explore' it...but even so...

Talver decided not to press his luck for now. Truth be told, he hadn't actually intended to attempt escape, but he wanted to do some stretching exercises to loosen up his muscles some. He knew the dragon-woman's body was stronger than his (a blasphemous thought if ever there was one), but he couldn't begin to imagine that she would have actually studied fighting while in the human-ish form, he presumed she would only have ever bothered to fight in her real form...which would mean she'd be unprepared for the various hand-to-hand and grappling techniques Talver knew that would overcome her advantage of strength with leverage. But, he couldn't let her know that's what he was planning to do just yet, and he suspected she might be able to sense him if he went out of line of sight deeper into the cave...so, for now, with a frustrated air, he simply flopped onto the 'bedding' of fur and tried to get some shut-eye with the thunderous thoughts rolling through his mind.

Talver is right in the fact that she is not a deeper sleeper. Even now she keeps track of his movements. She is satisfied when she hears the rustle of the furs she had given him to sleep on.

The next morning she rose when the sky outside is still grey with the light of false dawn in order to go hunting. It's easy to catch deer in her talons. She eats a couple whole before catching another one and eating most of it, before flying back to her cave to bring Talver breakfast. She drops it on the cave floor before going to retrieve Talver from the pit so he could eat with her claws.

Being a seasoned warrior, Talver was a fairly light sleeper himself, and awoke smoothly at the grey dawn and the sounds of the huge dragon getting up and moving around. He didn't move, however; he held still as if he were still sleeping, just listening to the sounds of the dragon's claws on stone, and the whooshing in the air as she took flight.

As soon as the sounds faded away and Talver was alone, he got to his feet and did the usual morning stretches anyone did. After a few moments, he started jogging in place to get his blood moving. After the cobwebs were dusted from his mind and he was fully awake, he then set into a methodical workout and stretching regimen; doing some pushups, then moving on to stretching exercises to limber up and loosen his muscles. He kept things on the down-low though, not doing anything particularly intense, listening for the return of the dragon.

As soon as he heard the distant wooshing sound in the air again, he quit his regimen and went to just sitting on the bed of furs with his arms folded, leaning up against the stone wall in a bored manner. When the dragon reached the edge of the pit, he just looked up at her, waiting for what she was going to do this time. He smelled blood on her, and presumed she had gone hunting.

Keeping her senses trained on Talver, Sya set about cleaning the drying blood off herself. It makes her scales feel funny if she leaves it for too long. She had given him food, not her problem if he doesn't want to eat it. She gave him a look that asked what he is doing. Did he want his meat warmed up like other humans like eating their meat? If so then he would have ask about it.

(sorry for the wait!)

Talver cooly watched the dragon-woman from where he was sitting as she began to clean the blood from her kill off of her. After a few moments, she turned her gaze to him, and Talver realized the carcass that had been dropped into the pit was meant for him.

Talver looked at the dead animal on the ground before him, and as if in response, his stomach growled hungrily, and he unconciously placed his hand over it. Well, he had to eat in order to live. Besides, it's not like other captors don't feed their prisoners if they want their prisoners alive. With a sigh, Talver got up and moved over to where the meat was, forlornly looking around the still-clean pit floor for any sticks or wood he could use to start a fire, which of course there was none.

With a little hesitation, Talver reached his hands into the bloody meat and started pulling out a few strips to eat. Sya could tell that he certainly was a human who preferred cooked meat, from the way he grimaced and slowly chewed every bite. But still, Talver didn't ask for her to cook it. Not only did he not believe that she would if asked, but in his defiant pride he refused to look dependant on any kindness from the dragon.

Highly amused Sya watches Talver eat the raw meat. She had caught him looking for something to start a fire with. Hopefully he doesn't take sick from eating the raw meat. Humans are so weak she thinks to herself. Yet they managed to kill your mate. Stupid little voice in the back of her head. Sya growled in annoyance. She reshuffles on her feet, tucking them closer.

Talver continued forcing himself to eat the disgusting (to him) raw meat, gagging several times before it was done. He only stuck to the outer muscle layer, not trying at all to get at any of the organs, which probably had parasites anyway. He was only a human, and a whole deer was a meal that could feed several families of humans, but still he ate only a smaller portion than what he could have, but still enough to be full.

He wiped the blood off of his hands on the fur, and sat back against the wall, glaring up at the dragon...who he noticed was shuffling oddly. She seemed antsy about something, and, well...it wasn't hard to come up with a guess as to what. Loading his voice with insolence, he asked "So...now what are you going to do?" knowing that this was probably only going to provoke her, but he couldn't help it.

Onyx eyes watched him as he walked away from a perfectly good meal. Once upon a time humans had known how to use a whole animal, but over the centuries they had gotten so wasteful. Sya doesn't get why they drain a kill of it's blood in the woods: that's one of the best parts of a kill. Contrary to what he's thinking she isn't going to fuck him again. At least not here. She gives him a toothy grin. If he thought she was toying with him last night he hadn't seen anything yet. Getting to her feet she knocked him to his before grabbing him in her mouth like a dog might grab a bone. Of course she doesn't hurt him, he'll just be a bit hot for the small amount of time it takes her to leave the cave and take flight.

The dragon remained silent for a moment...and then unmistakably grinned a wide, toothy grin. Talver furrowed his brow at her, wondering what she was up to, when suddenly she lunged forward, knocked him to the ground, and opened her maw over him!

"What the?!" Talver's breath was knocked out of him as he hit the ground. "I thought you weren't going to eat me!" he shouted as her jaws closed around him. He flailed and tried to beat his hands on her muzzle in a desperate, yet surely futile attempt to save his own life...for about a few moments, before he realized two things; his fists really weren't affecting the large dragon that much, and he actually wasn't being impaled to death on her teeth. No, in fact, she was just carrying him in her mouth. Very uncomfortably and dangerously.

Well, he knew that he would probably catch a reprisal from her for his insolence. It looked like he just had to deal with it. He then wrapped his arms as far around her muzzle as they would go and clung tightly to her, trying to keep himself from sliding into her teeth as she took flight, causing the air to shake him about. He just singlemindedly focused on holding on tight, hoping that it would end soon...

His pounding on her snout creates and amusing little rhythm, but does nothing in the way of getting her to put him down. Like a horse or another equine, or even a human, her lips are soft and flexible, which allows her to control her breathing better. She keeps him in their grasp, making sure he isn't injured in her mouth full of razor sharp teeth.

Quickly Sya left behind the rocky craig that hides her cave behind, easily soaring over the lush mountain side. Her wings take her higher up into the mountains, where the trees thin out and more rock can be seen. In one spot is a pile of boulders, something that might have resulted from an avalanche if not for the unnatural marks on them. Sya drops Talver in a patch of soft and deep grass growing in a dent in the solid rock, again like a dog dropping a bone. She shifts before coming to stand over him in the divet. "Can you guess what lies here human? This is what sealed your fate." In her mind it's very fitting that she should bring him here to mate. She should have brought him for the first time, but she was in to big a hurry to establish dominance over him for that.

Talver clung to the dragon's muzzle for dear life as she flew through the air with his waist in her jaws. This was even more terrifying than the first time, he felt like he was going to slip out to his death with every wingbeat, every shake. Man was not meant to fly!

Soon enough though, the dragon had flown over an area a little higher in the mountains where the trees were sparser, though Talver certainly wasn't looking down to notice. Then she dove to land, and for the second time in his life, Talver felt a horrible, awful feeling of wrongness in his stomach, like his insides had suddenly vanished. When he was finally deposited on the ground, he stayed there for a moment, shaking like a leaf as he recollected himself.

A minute later, when he was sure the ground wasn't going to vanish under his feet if he let go with his arms, Talver stood up and looked around. The dragon had dropped him into a slight bowl in the ground, and now stood menacingly over him as she asked if he could guess what this place was. Confused, Talver looked around...and his eyes widened in recognition. He knew this place.

This was very close to the site where he and his men had killed the first dragon.

Yes, over there, there was a cracked tree, still gouged with clawmarks from when the dragon had been chased down the mountain. Memories of the battle returned vividly to Talver. He had personally led the hunting force, they had ambushed the dragon, archers had gotten around to a higher position and hailed arrows down on it, aiming for its vulnerable wings as it tried to take off, shredding the membranes to tatters and grounding the dragon. Talver had led the axes and swords in after that as they stabbed at it, slashed at it from all sides. Several died from not being able to dodge the firebreath. But, at a critical moment, the dragon had been distracted by an attack from one direction...which had allowed Talver to roll under its neck, where he achieved the killing blow by slashing the dragon's throat. Everyone still alive took a trophy that day, most from knocking out one of the teeth, some broke off horns.

This wasn't exactly where Talver had struck down the dragon, but it was nearby, very nearby...Talver looked down and examined the bowl of rock he was in. It looked like it had once been solid rock that had then been dug out, ground into gravel, and then refilled in. But, the only time anyone every bothered to dig a hole only to fill it in afterwards is if they were burying a--

Talver gasped as realization struck him. Yes, the bowl was big enough, wide enough...to hold the body of a dragon beneath the ground. The rockslide in front of him, gouged with lines and marks like some foreign writing, made a headstone. At that moment, Talver's mind reeled from the implications. Animals and beasts, they did not mourn their dead, they did not honor their dead; only humans--only people--were civilized enough to pay respect to the fallen. It was the definition that separated people from beasts. This dragon female, she was a beast...oh, she might look like a (monstrous version of a) person when she chose to, she might talk like a person, but she was still only a beast...and yet, she honored her dead. She mourned her dead.

Talver clutched his heart and he breathed heavily, his world being turned upside-down as he struggled to grasp what he had just realized. "Is...is that other dragon...buried here?" He asked in shock.

Merciless eyes watched him as he clutched his heart. "His name was Farrith pathetic human, and where it not for you and your ilk he would have been a father to several pips. Dragons mate for life, unlike you puny humans who put aside mates like a predator leaving a kill with nothing more to be gained from it," Sya snarled at him, her wings flared behind her, tail lashing angrily, and sharp teeth bared. If she where to mount him now for mating she would kill him. Instead she breaths in his fear, relishing it.

Talver continued staring forward at the 'headstone' while the dragoness snarled behind him. A name. The dragon had a name. Was going to be a father. Talver was mentally reeling too much to even bother correcting her on human marraige. He was a warrior, he fought for the defense of the people under his protection, he was an honorable man. And now, this dragon was telling him that he wasn't a warrior, but a murderer...Talver had a very hard time swallowing that.

"But...our farmers, our livestock... the dragon kept eating the animals we needed..." Talver said while still not looking at the dragoness behind him, desperately trying to rationalize his actions. "I...I had to act...I had to defend the village from the beast...it was my duty, I had to..."

Sya roared to silence him, her muscles quivering with rage. "It was a hard winter. He was hunting to bring me gifts of meat that my body needed for our young. If stupid humans had not taken more than you needed he would not have preyed on your herds of lifestock! He took only what we needed, never killed one of your frightened rabbit farmers! I should have burned your village to the ground for killing my Farrith! She took a menacing step forward, small flames jetting from her snake like nostrils.

Talver jumped forward and spun around, throwing up his arms as he cowered from the dragon's roar. Her words stuck his heart, unavoidably hammering home the crime he had committed. She was right, none of the farmers were ever actually killed...and because of that very same winter, the hunters had taken more than they usually did from the forest, just to make certain that the village had plenty of food stockpiled just in case things got bad...

The warrior-in-doubt took another step back as a jet of flame hit the ground in front of him. He knew now there was nothing more to be gained by denying what he had done. He backed up a little more and put his hands down as he stopped cowering, and waited for the dragoness to calm down a little. If he was going to die here, then he would face it and take it like a man, not be a scared little mouse. "A...alright. Alright. You are right. What we did was wrong, I'm sorry I killed the other dra--Farrith. I'm sorry. I didn't know, I thought you were just animals, I didn't...I didn't realize you cared. Please...please don't destroy the village. They're innocent people, they never did anything wrong. I'm the one you want, I'm the one who struck the killing blow...though I think you might already know that. Don't hurt the others. Hurt me." He looked at the dragoness dead-on with sorrowful, repentant eyes as he truly understood what he had done.

Even a year later the grief is like the tides, and now it comes in full force. Tail lashing furiously behind her she tipped her head back and let loose a massive jet of flame. Deep shades of red, blue and yellow could be seen. In another circumstance it would be a beautiful sight to behold. At least he had finally seen that dragons are sentient, just like his own kind. They have their own language, the ability to learn others language, their own system of law.

"By dragon law I can do whatever I want with you, until either time you die or I find another mate. Or I grow tired of you. The laws have been around since you humans first started gathering together and living in settlements." She approached him, the heat rising again. Her body demanding coitus. "Perhaps if I ever become with pips from you and they grow old enough to be on your own then I will release you."

Talver backed up all the way to the boulder-pile 'headstone' as the dragon's tail continued destructively thrashing about in anger behind her. His words had rather the opposite effect of what he had hoped, it seemed. His jaw dropped when the dragon suddenly put on a dazzling display of multicolored flame into the sky. As much as he feared for his life at this point, he couldn't help but be awestruck by the sight. He had no idea dragonfire could do that.

Then, Talver was in for another surprise, the dragons had 'laws' of their own, it seemed. That meant society, culture. Talver could scarcely stomach what a fool he'd been. Still...if he couldn't get away from her, then this is what he had to look forward to for the rest of his life. At the moment though, his present was too endangered for him to ponder his future overmuch. But then, the dragon said something that maked him stop dead with eyes wide; she actually expected him to sire offspring with her? Was that even possible? Talver had no idea, but he wasn't inclined to think so.

At any rate, there was still a hopping-mad dragon in front of him that seemed liable to rip him to shreds at any moment. Talver rather wanted to avoid that if at all possible. Summoning up his courage, he took a step forward again, closer to the dragon, with his arms held up in surrender. "Alright, alright, I get it. I...I accept this. Just calm down. I know you're angry with grief, but you're snapping trees in half, imagine what you'll do to me. I'm not going to fight you. Just calm down..."

He has a point there. Sya snorted again before her flesh started to shift, along with the muscles and bones underneath. She hunches on her legs, using her tail for balance, merely looking at her human captive.

(That was a rather short post. ^^; Don't worry about speeding posts out, I can wait for more substantial ones.)

Talver watched carefully as the dragoness began to shift herself into the smaller (though still slightly bigger than him) humanoid-dragon form of hers. But even as he watched, he saw that she was still seething with anger, glaring at him murderously. Talver knew well from experience that there wasn't much hope for calming someone in such deep personal rage. The only way to calm someone at that point down was to give them an outlet for their anger, let them work their rage off physically. Unfortnately for him, she was -still- dangerous enough that she'd kill him if he offered himself up as a punching bag, and as he mulled over his options...there was only one possibility that came to mind. And even then, it was one hell of an all-or-nothing gamble.

A sigh escaped Talver's lips as he made up his mind. As a warrior, battles were not won by the meek, only those who took the risks for the greatest gain won the most...even if there did come an inevitable loss. Still, what he had in mind was gutsy, even for him. Either the dragoness would literally bite his head off for what he was about to do, or it would be his best chance at getting out of this (relatively) unscathed--he expected many minor cuts and scratches regardless. He just hoped the dragoness was a woman who liked it rough.

Talver--with his arms still up--took a step towards the dragoness, and another, and another...and when he was just close enough, he called upon his years of fighting experience and reflexes to suddenly leap forward, closing the last distance in the blink of an eye as he tackled the angry, busty dragonlady to the ground! He didn't give her any time to retaliate, already his hands were holding her head as he--

Leaned in and clamped his mouth over hers as he shoved his tongue into her, and deeply kissed her with a growl. His hands ran over her shoulders, rubbing vigorously as he ground the rest of his clothed body against her naked form. Breathing heavily, he broke the kiss and firmly nuzzled his face into her neck. "I know you're still angry, too angry for words. So just fuck it out." He growled as one of his hands left her shoulder and snaked down between them to her crotch, and he shoved a finger into her slit and started pumping it in and out. His head moved back up to pull her lips into another kiss, as his other hand went only slightly lower to her amazonian rack to fervently grope one of her breasts.

If it where not for the physical pain that had just barely been reduced by their first forced mating, Sya would kill him now. Leave his body to the scavengers and his spirit for her dead mate's to eat if he had not passed into the eternal skies. Lizard like eyes watch him as he steps closer.

Sya started to roar before Talver shoved his tongue into her mouth. His growl is no where near impressive as a drake's could be. He's lucky she doesn't shred his tongue and lips with the small daggers lining her mouth. Furiously her tail twitches beneath her. Talver is correct in the thinking that she is still angry. A less fierce growl came from her as the man slid a finger into her opening. If not for the fact that she would probably crush him if she rolls over Sya stays on her back. Her wings come up to wrap around him, her tail still twitching on the ground. This time when he kisses her Sya intertwines her tongue with his. Unlike a snakes, it is not split all the way, but rather has a natural hole in it for better fire control.

...I'm...still alive? Okay. So far, so good. Talver thought as his mind let go of tension he didn't realize he was holding. His life was on the line, hanging in the balance at that one moment, but it seems his gamble had paid off as he didn't feel his flesh being rended. Relief flooded through Talver as his adrenaline-flooded body came to grips that he was going to live another day. Actually, he felt the dragoness' wings close around his back, wrapping him against her body.

All things considered, he decided that was a good sign.

Talver continued kissing deeply into the dragoness' lizardlike mouth, as his tongue explored her own and discovered an odd hole in her long tongue. Well, learned something new there. At the same time, he was still groping and massaging one of her breasts with one hand, while his finger pumped faster and faster out of her slit. He added a second finger, and then finally a third, as he stroked her inner walls. He could still feel how tense and stressed her body was, he could feel her tail twitching (Almost like an irritated cat, he thought to himself), though he really didn't expect any different. There was a long way to go.

Talver broke the kiss and pulled his head back while he removed his wet fingers from her snatch and went for his trousers. "Alright, you're mad, and you know what you want." He said while panting as he released his erection. "So take it." He quickly lined up his shaft with her mound, and in one quick, powerful motion, shoved into her. "Gnrr! Come on, girl, do it rough. You know you want it. Work out that anger. Fuck me back." And with that, Talvern began forcefully slamming his hips into hers, every thrust accompanied by a heavy grunt.

Her body is responding to the attention. She badly needs the carnal attention, hence wrapping her wings around him. His tongue against hers felt odd, especially when he reached the smooth edges of the hole in her tongue. The rest of it is rough, almost a like a very worn down sand paper. The attention to her breast is nice, but it's no where near as stimulating as the attention to her opening. Sharp heated eyes watch as he removes his trousers. Sya is pleased to see his erection, however. She let out a sigh of relief when he enters her with force. With a growl she met his hips, her hand coming up underneath her wings to press him closer. She needs a release herself to be able to even begin to tap the heat that had built up inside her.

Talver heard the dragoness hiss and growl when he entered her, but they seemed to be good sounds, especially when he felt her hands on his hips start to pull him in deeper and harder with each stroke. The foreplay was over, and Talver wasn't wasting any time with a slow buildup; he took only a moment to set himself steady, then hurled his hips foward a he started ramming his shaft into the dragon-woman's pussy with quick, hard strokes.

He grunted loudly with exertion with every thrust of his hips. "Gr! Gr! That's...it...girl! Fuck! You...like...that...huh?" He grunted out as he plowed away into her. Both hands were now groping and playing with Sya's breasts, roughly but not painfully squeezing them while her own hands were aiding in his hard, angry fucking. Already, his body was beginning to sweat from the intense workout.

Sya knows that it won''t be like mating with Farrith. Talver's length cannot swell to fill her, all the better to ensure that his seed meets her eggs. But in this form she is smaller, so is his manhood can bring her pleasure. Talver's driving hard into her is exactly what she needs. While he's spending a huge amount of energy Sya has just gotten started. Slowly the scales of her breasts are starting to become sensitive to his touch, but its her inner walls that are the most sensitive. They start to constrict around his member, preparing for the time that his seed would spill into her.

To Talver's pleasure (and great relief), the dragoness did seem to want exactly what he was doing to her. Her hands were rubbing along his hips and back encouragingly, he could hear her growls get lewdly lower and more drawn-out, and he felt her pussy start to tighten around him, giving him a very satisfying friction as he fucked her.

Talver was breathing heavily, and now with the dragoness's inner muscles squeezing him tighter, he decided to switch positions slightly to give himself deeper access. He paused momentarily in his thrusts as he got more up on his knees, and let go of her breasts as he used his hands to lift the dragoness's rear up off the ground a bit with him. He wrapped his arms around her thighs, arched his body over hers, and then started to to really slam her with his cock as he threw his weight into every thrust while pulling her body into him, spearing deep into her, as went at least twice as fast as he was just moments before. At the same time, he angled himself so that, if the dragoness were as much like a human as her body seemed, his cock was hitting her G-spot. Talver panted like an animal as he rutted Sya like one, barely able to speak. "Ha-ha-ah-c-ome-ah-on-gon-ah-ah-m-make-y-ou-c-um-g-girl..." He grunted louder still. He could feel the pressure rising in his loins, it wouldn't be long now before he blew. He hoped he could get her off first.

Back
Top Bottom