Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon's mate (Psionic and I)

rosita red

Star
On high pinnacle of rock jetting from a mountain , Sya watched the village below get ready for it’s celebratory feast. One year ago today they had slaughtered her mate, who because of their over hunting had been carrying off their livestock as gifts for her in order to encourage her to mate with him. She had paused the remainder of the fall and winter keening in grief and pain. Her body demanded that she produce eggs, but there is no other male dragon in her region in order to fulfill that need. She had made up her mind that she would steal away from them their best warrior, as payment for taking her mate. And he would sexually satisfy her, with consent or not.

Since she blends in well with the surrounding rock, her skin a dark mottled grey, she could blend in easier. Her mate had been a bright shiny green color, which made him more noticeable. Silently Sya leaps into the air, before catching an air current and heading for the village.
On approaching the village she lets a ten foot jet of flame from her great maw. Her talons and wings are outstretched to her fullest. Her roars seem to echo of the nearby mountains. She had spotted the warrior she wanted, unarmed and unarmored. The villagers had set up the table to be in a one long line down the village common. Quickly she grabs him in a front paw before gaining as much height as she can while wheeling around. She is careful not to crush her new mate. Just make sure no one can find her den she wheels around in the sky for about twenty minutes before landing at the mouth of the cave.

Carefully she limps over to a hollow in the rock where prey is usually kept until it is ready to be eaten. Lucky for him she had cleaned it out of the leaves, bones, pine needles and others things that been stained with body fluids. The rock wall is high enough that he will not be able to jump it or climb out of it.

Slowly she changes into a more human form. She still has her wings, tail and talons, just a smaller version. Slightly lighter hair than her skin hangs to her shoulder blades. Her eyes are still coal black, quick and alert. Her teeth as well haven’t changed. Still think and very capable of rendering flesh to shreds in seconds. Sya in humanoid from is a good sized woman, about six feet eight, which is tall considering the way her legs bend backwards like a dog’s. And her breast’s are proportional to her size, which is fairly wide framed but well muscled. She has no nipples to speak of, just the soft plates that over lap that from her softer under belly. Like a cat she hops up on the rock above the pit. “You killed my mate and drank his blood. Now you will be my mate.” Sya’s voice is a bit gravelly and rough, but she hasn’t used it in a long time.

Today was to be a good, bright day! The town was preparing a feast in selebration of the anniversery of slaying the great monster one year ago who had been stealing their livestock. It was a monumental feat, and the warrior Talver had personally led the efforts of the other warriors to lay the trap, and had participated in the short, but vicious battle that had ensued to hack at the dragon with his sword until it moved no more. Talver was captain of the town's militia, and he had honed his body in battle to be the part. He was a man of average height, but broad-set and slightly stocky, and though he was well-muscled, he had more strength than most would estimate him for. He had a square face hardened from his years in the military, and was adorned with curly brown hair, with equally brown eyes.

Talver was just in his ordinary day clothes, as he certainly wasn't expecting any trouble. He sat at the big table that had been set out in the village square as the food was being prepared--when he suddenly heard an all-too-familiar roar. He lept to his feet, cursing himself that he had left his sword at home, and whirled around just in time to see a massive grey blot hurtling towards him. Before he could do anything else, he felt himself trapped in a huge, scaley claw and lifted high into the air! Enjoying (or fearing) the sensation of flight for the very first time in his life wasn't on his mind though, as his instincts kicked in and he beat his fists ineffectually on the claws that had him trapped.

After a long, looping flight, Talver felt the dragon goe into a dive and come up to the ground as he was tossed into a hollow in a rock cliffwall. He was winded and scraped up slightly, but he quickly jumped to his feet and raised his fists in a ready fighting stance. He knew he had no chance against a dragon alone and without his armor or weapons, and as he looked around the pit he had been dumped in, he was surprised that there was nothing he could use--no rocks he could throw or sticks he could swing. It was like it had been swept clean already. Still, it's not like his odds would have been any better if this weren't the case, and a true warrior without a weapon is a warrior still. He would die swinging.

He set his gaze on the large boulder in front of him, with arms still raised, as the dragon lept into view--the...dragon?

Talver's fists dropped a little, along with his jaw as he stared. It was definitely the same dragon, for it was lizardlike and grey-scaled, but it--or rather, 'she', was in the shape of a woman. Talver had only heard myths about dragons with such powers, and after killing one, he had dismissed them as nonsense! But...why in the world would she...

And then she spoke, very bluntly, what she wanted. Talver stared in even greater shock than earlier, before his face snarled in disgust as he brought his fists back up again. She was half a foot taller than he was, and quite more muscled; Talver was a medium build of toned muscles from swinging a sword every day, and he had sandy-brown hair and eyes. "If you think I'm going to let you...you...I will never mate with you, you disgusting beast!" He spat as he kept his guard up.

Sya twitched her tail back and forth as the warrior brought his fists back up again. What ground does he think doing that will gain him? "Then you will die in that pit, either of hunger or thirst. I will eat most of your body and drop some of it for your lovely village to find," Sya says calmly. So high into the mountains there is no way he could survive on his own if he escaped.

Talver blinked, taken aback by the dragon-woman's nonchalant and casual attitude, like letting him die was no problem at all to her. Was she bluffing? She already said exactly what she wanted him for, but he didn't know just how...necessary he was to her. At any rate, dying of thirst or hunger was the only thing that did scare him somewhat, it was an ignoble and dishonorable death. If he was going to die because of this dragon, then he wanted that dragon to personally kill him. Of course, there was giving her what she wanted and then escaping...but he'd have to live with the shame for the rest of his life. It was a lose-lose-lose situation for him.

His fists lowered, but only by an inch or two as he looked around the deep pit, as the gears in his head turned. Eventually, he looked back up to the dragon, and decided to try his luck and goad her. "Well...if I'm worthless enough for you to just let me die...why don't you just come down here and kill me, and get it over with?" He challenged her, trying to put on a show of bravado. "I'm sure those claws of yours could cut me open in one swipe, even if I put up a fight..." Which he, of course, fully intended to do, even if he knew it was no contest. Why, if she could take a humanoid form so easily, she could just as easily turn back into her real form and crush him, or roast him. Either way, a quick death is always better than a slow one.

The dragoness kept her steady and unblinking stare trained on him. She could see that he is thinking. "Not just let you die. Make you pay long and slow for killing my mate." Sya pauses for a second, blowing smoke out her nostrils. "Either mate and satisfy heat or starve and die like a trapped animal. No difference to me. Your choice human."

Talver's stomach sank as the dragon-woman issued her ultimatum to him. She just wasn't going to let him have his way out of this, she was denying him his warrior's death. His only options were a slow, torturous death or...or actually letting her have him. That was somehow even worse than if she had just forced him down, then it wouldn't have been voluntary on his part. He could claim his honor was still intact. But...choosing that fate over another? Talver continued to weigh the options in his mind. Ultimately though, the idea of a long, drawn-out death was a worse prospect than carrying shame in his life, because he still had a life to look forward to--he was in his prime, and would have many years ahead of him if he got out of this.

Grudingly, reluctantly, his fists lowered more. "A...alright. Come down here and satisfy yourself with me, beast." He said darkly, then he struck an arrogant pose. "If you can pin me." In his mind, if he could at least struggle against it, he could convince himself it wasn't so shameful on him. Why, even though a dragon, she was a dragon-woman. Maybe he could put up a significant fight...

Sya snorted, a plume of smoke rising from her nostrils. If she could pin him? He wouldn't be able to move if she just decides to wrap her tail around his legs or something like that. Now comes the interesting challenge of getting him aroused. Usually when Farrith wanted to mate he would mount her already for action. She jumps into the pit, knocking him backwards with her wings as she does. She easily straddles his middle, pinning his hands above him with one hand and her tail draped over his legs. He isn't going anywhere without her consent. Sya slides her other hand under his shirt, feeling his firm well toned muscles. Lightly her tail twitched.

Well, that didn't last long. The dragon-woman lept down into the pit with a buffeting of her wings, throwing Talver off-balance, and the next thing he knew, he was flat on his back with a soft, but heavy weight on his waist. Something heavy was likewise holding his legs down, and his wrists were gripped together and held above his head. Talver blinked and cleared his eyes to take in what had just happened.

Yep, there she was, sitting on him and affording him a view of all her glory. He could see her scales, this close-up, and thanks to her one hand holding both of his together, he could feel their rough but soft texture, almost feeling like there was a faint layer of oil over them. She felt just like some snakes he had handled in his time. The way she sat on him, leaning over him with wings spread blocked out the sun and made her look massive, and her heavy, well-endowed chest hovered over him...Talver didn't realize he was staring until he felt the dragon-woman's other hand slip underneath his shirt and start rubbing his own chest with that scaled hand. Talver grunted and tried to struggle, shaking from side to side as much as he was allowed (which was very little), but he could not throw her off. And yet, if she could feel his crotch with her rump or tail, she'd find that the bulge through his pants was a little more prominant than it was before... "No...not fair." Talver said spitefully up at the lizardlike woman on top of him. "Stop, you...you can't do this to me, you beast...woman..." He said in both desperation and futility.

Sya could indeed feel his member grow slightly. Instead of laying her tail across his legs she rubs it against his his crotch, hoping that will arouse him as well. She bends down, bringing her face close to his when he says not fair. "Killing my mate wasn't fair. We do not hunt more than we need. If you miserable two leggeds had not made our prey scarce we would not have had to eat your animals. " She blew smoke into his face to make her point. "Now I will mate with you." The scorn is clear in her voice.

Talver's shaking began anew as the tip of the dragon-woman's tail began grinding between his legs. "Nnng!" He grunted in embarassment, as against his will, his body was indeed becoming aroused and responding to her attentions as his shaft hardened further within his pants. As the dragon-woman leaned her face down to his to speak to him with clear contempt, he couldn't help but stare into her eyes...the slitted pupils surrounded by dazzling gemlike irises, and he could make out every scale on her face...and a small perverse part of the back of his mind couldn't help but wonder; would she feel like a human woman when it came to mating? How would she feel different? Just what would it feel like? His shaft hardened further. No, no, I have to...I have to control myself... He thought to himself.

He coughed and sputtered when she blew smoke in his face as his eyes watered, and he shook his head to clear it. "A--alright. It's clear that neither of us is going to enjoy this," I won't enjoy this, I can't...allow myself to enjoy it... "so just...get it over with." He gave her another glare to protest his situation, though it was wavering just the slightest.

He might not enjoy this but his body will. His length is already hard, and that is without feeling her scales on his bare skin. Sya could just tear his shirt and pants off but that would leave her the problem of keeping him warm. Unpinning his hands she starts to slide his shirt off before she can go no farther. In order to keep him pinned she puts her heavy tail across his abdomen, making sure not to crush him. Sya takes his pants and under clothing off by herself. For a second she just looks at his erect man hood. It is much smaller then her former mate's. Would it be able to satisfy her? In either case, she needs to bring him to orgasm. Keeping her tail across his middle she uses one hand to stroke down his length, rubbing the tip between her fingers before repeating the process.

As the dragon-woman sat on Talver, she began to strip him of his clothing. He breifly wondered why she was bothering to be careful about it, and when she released his pinned hands, he almost wanted to try and strike her, but she brough her large tail around and rested on his chest as she got his shirt the rest of the way off. She then did the same with his pants, which was slightly difficult as Talver didn't bother to move his body to assist, but she got those off as well, leaving him as naked as she was. He could now feel her scales against his bare skin, he could feel the rough (but not unpleasantly so) texture of them as they rubbed across his body.

As Talver looked up at her body, she then reached an arm behind herself to grip his hard shaft, beginning a gentle rubbing, stroking, and pinching routine. Talver hissed and grabbed the only thing he could--her tail on his chest--with both hands and squeezed hard as he hissed and gritted his teeth. He feebly tried to push her tail off of him, but he could feel how thickly muscled it was, and it didn't budge. And yet, Sya would know his body was responding favorably to her, because especially every time she rubbed the tip of his shaft, his hips involuntarily bucked. No....this is wrong...this is so wrong! Stop this, make it end! Talver thought furiously, though he didn't stoop to begging aloud.

Sya snorted again. His hissing is something similar to what a male dragon would be doing during mating. His trying to move her tail won't do any good. Under her scaly hands his member continues to grow hard. As she continues a little drop of fluid leaks from him. She moves her tail only to pin his hands again. Sya starts to rub her lower area against him, her scales rustling a bit as she moves.

Despite willing otherwise, Talver has no choice but to feel his shaft teased to full erectness, leaking precum, in the grip of the dragon woman. His face burned red in anger and shame (but also denied arousal), a sight not often seen on men like him. Next he knew, both is wrists were gripped and held above his head again as the larger dragon-woman began slowly moving her whole body across his, giving him the constant pleasurable sensation of feeling the texture of her scales.

Talver rocked his body from side to side, though it was more of an obligatory 'I don't want this' display than any genuine attempt to break her grip. And yet, his cock was raging hard, sending demands to his mind as the dragon-woman took her sweet time with him. His hips began bucking more insistantly, though he was now moving toward her than away from her. "Come on." He said harshly, staring up at her with still-defiant eyes. "Quit playing around, beast, you know what you want. Do it, get it over with. Come on!" He growled at her, trying to goad her.

It gives Sya great pleasure that Talver is bucking towards her. Though his eyes are still defiant, which would have to go. Sya snorted. Did this little human think she would take him just because he said so? She grins at him, revealing long pointed teeth. "I have been waiting to mate for a year. A little bit longer making my mate killer writhe in shame and anger does not matter to me. And besides your body is enjoying this." She rubbed against his hard member again. "You will learn to enjoy mating with me. I am not a weak human woman."

Sya keeps a close watch on him, making sure Talver will not come without him inside her. As the precum gets more steady she finally takes him, her inner scales making it smooth, unlike a human that has to be wet in order to avoid pain. Slowly she starts to move up and down on him, never releasing her grip on his wrists.

To Talver's great frustration, the dragon confirmed she was indeed toying with him on purpose. No, she wasn't just using him to mate--she had to make it hell for him. There was also something else she said, a ridiculous comment about how 'he will learn to enjoy this'--she couldn't possibly mean that she was going to keep him here...did she?

But, Talver couldn't think about that at the moment as she continued grinding her hand against his shaft. He couldn't contain himself, his whole body squirmed and bucked underneath the dragon, inadvertenly probably giving her exactly the feelings she wanted, the visceral physical sensation that no matter what he did, he couldn't stop her from doing what she wanted. Talver gritted his teeth and shook his head from side to side, trying to break free, to attain sexual release, anything, but it was all for naught. He was forced to stay in a state of constant but unsatisfied arousal. But, finally, the dragon decided to move things along as she moved her hips further back, positioned her entrance above his shaft, and--

Talver gasped as she pushed down onto him, engulfing his cock inside her. He never felt anything like it. It was dry, but a good-feeling velvety-scaley kind of dry. The completely new sensation, coupled with how much foreplay the dragon had teased him with, quickly drove Talver closer to his climax. He knew had no nope to try and hold it back, and well...if he couldn't stop it, then he might as well get it over with as soon as possible. Talver began rythmically bucking his hips up into the dragon in time with her coming down on him, desperately trying to increase his own pleasure to hurry along his finish.

His manhood felt odd to her as well. A dragon's member is much bigger of course in dragon form and much hotter. Still Sya is in no hurry to finish this mating section. His seed within her would alert her body to produce eggs, which would hopefully develop into half breed hatchlings. She does speed up her pace a bit, knowing that he's trying to orgasm to get this over with. With her tail she continues to stroke the outside of his thighs.

Talver grunted as he felt the dragon on top of him begin to ride him faster. Finally...come on, dragon bitch, let's finish this. He thought savagely as he tried to speed up with her. He braced his feet against the ground to try and prop himself up and give him more power and leverage as he slammed his hips upward into the dragon riding him. The whole time, her bescaled breasts bounced temptingly over his head as she sat vertically on him while leaning slightly forward so one of her hands could keep holding his wrists together. Well, at least I've got a good show... As he lost himself in the vigorous copulating, his hands twisted around in her grip so he could grab her own wrist as he squeezed, as if trying to return the pain of having his wrists crushed together back to her. He kept staring up at her with those harsh, defiant eyes even as he made himself an active participant in the act.

There was nothing intimate about this, it was just raw, hard fucking.

Sya grinned down at him while Talver glared up at her with still defiant eyes. Alright, so she does lighten her grip on his wrists a little more. "Quit fighting it. You will come faster and be left alone for a while." It gives her a great amount of joy to see him suffer under her. After all he is responsible for her own suffering.

Slightly surprised that the dragon woman actually did loosen her grip on his wrists somewhat, Talver stopped trying to crush hers back. When she tells him to stop fighting, he just rolled his eyes and closed them as he continued thrusting up into the dragon riding him. A short time later, he felt himself on the cusp of release as the pent-up energy surged into his loins. He started thrusting erratically, and with a loud grunt, his cock began squirting hot cum inside the dragon. His body jerked a few times as he emptied himself into her, and he collapsed back on the ground, breathing heavily.

Sya is no wear to coming, or satisfying the built up sexual energy. But for now she will let Talver rest. She lets go of his wrists and carefully removes herself from on top of him. If he where a dragon they would be engaging in a mutual cleaning session, akin to pillow talk and cuddling in humans. As it is she leaves him laying on the cold stone floor as she jumps out of the pit. Walking over to the pile of furs that serves as her bed she picks a couple good ones for him to use before jumping back onto the ledge and throwing them in with him. "Bedding," is all she says.

Talver just laid back on the ground, breathing heavily as he recuperated. After a few moments, he returned to his senses and got to his feet, brushing dist and dirt off his naked body as he moved to pick up his clothes that the dragon-woman had removed from him when this started. When he realized that she had jumped out of the pit, he looked up as he was getting dressed with an indignant "Hey, where do you think you're going? Get me outta here!" He spoke petulantly, as a man who was used to being listened to.

When she walked back to the edge of the pit moments later and threw down a pile of furs and claimed it was for bedding, Talver's stomach clenched in dawning horror. "Hey, no, wait a minute! I gave you what you want, now let me go!"

A deep throaty laugh greeting his command to let her go. "My heat has been building for a year. Do you think one pathetic little fuck will make it go away? Certainly not! Dragons mate for life. You took my mate from me and you pay for it until I get bored with you!" Sya tips her head back in gleeful laughter. "Make yourself comfortable. Maybe if you behave well I well let you out of there other than to relieve yourself."

Talver's face burned red with anger and indignation as he glared up at the dragon-woman. Rather than make a retort, however, he promptly folded his arms and turned in place, facing away from the dragon-woman in a pouty I'm-not-talking-to-you-anymore way. Though it looked like he was throwing a defiant tantrum in giving her the silent treatment, he was actually thinking, planning, and most of all, waiting for her to leave. The more she underestimated him, the better.

How he thinks he's going to get anywhere is beyond Sya. And if the thinks her cave is bad she could take him to where the snows never melt and let him cool off there until he decides to obey her. There's two ways out of her cave, the tunnels that lead into the mountain, which he could easily get lost in, and the main entrance. Other than the slight landing ledge, there's a swift drop off into the rocky valley below. Dropping down from the edge of the pit, she stretches out before her body starts to shift again. Back in her normal form she curls up before the entrance to the cave, blocking most of it except near the top.

Back
Top Bottom