Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Experiments (Only 15 people needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel216

Supernova
Starting Scene:

It was early in the morning, the first rays of sunlight had not even peeked over the mountains as suddenly the lights flash on in the basement where the experiments were being held in their cages. They blinked their eyes and grumbled protests as they asked tiredly what time it was. Two scientists stood in the doorway as they walked forward, banging sharp batons against the cages, just for fun.

"It's 4:30 in the morning and it's time we took you blood again." One responded. As he said this he looked right at Altair, Xavier and Sarah. Meanwhile the other one walked over to Rebecca's cage, she wasn't awake yet, so he shoved the cage, to send it tumbling to the floor. He cackled evilly as he heard the small cry of pain from inside and picked it back up, placing it back in it's place.

"Wake up, Rebecca, it's time to get your blood drawn," As he said this he held up a long needle and moved to stick it in her through the bars of the cage...........

Rebecca woke up as she was pushed to the ground in her cage. She banged her head against the roof of the cage and moaned softly in pain, rubbing it. She shivered as she felt herself being picked back up and she pressed herself against the back wall of the cage. "Meanie head." She said as she stuck her tongue out at him. He only laughed as he pulled out a big needle.

Rebecca's eyes widened as she saw the needle and she shook her head. "No please, mommy." She tried to call out, panicking as tears rolled down her face. The needle got closer to her arm as she cried out in fear.

She was an new orphan and had only lived at the orphanage until she was five years old and picked up by these jerks. She wasn't accustomed to her parents being gone forever when they died from cancer and she cried out again, "Mommy, Daddy Help!" Suddenly her 5 foot wings curled around herself as the needle only came up against feathers.

The scientist snarled at her. "Your mommy and daddy aren't here, now do I have to force your wings open or will you open them for me."

Sarah woke up to the sound of a cage falling. She hissed showing her fangs. She jumped and hissed when she felt the prick. She was about to knock the needle out when she saw one wave a dart in her face. she went quite again thinking about her life. she then gave a slight smile something was up and once Sarah gets her mind on something it never ends good.

She shook her head "uhnn unn.! She says keeping her wings over herself as a whimper of pain comes from her. She then heard Sarah and she said "Sarah help."

The scientists was grabbing her wings and tearing at them to force them
Open. She shrieked in.fear and pain trembling.

Xavier growled and bit the needle that stuck his arm then at the hand or rather the fingers. He grinned when he heard the scientist howl in pain. He kicked the cage door trying to break it open "youre freking assholes" he growled

Sarah looked at Xavior then to Rebbecca saying "its time for us to go now". she brought out her claws and started jumping around the cage hard. she was hoping to knock it off the table hard to cause it to open. She had speed but in this cage it slowed her down. she bit and scrached at the hands tryin to put her down.

Xavier roared a tiger roar before slamming his whole entire body against the cage bending it slighty his claws came out and he lashed out at the cage breaking the metal. Xavier jumped out of the cage he grinned as several scientists sent sedation darts his way he dodged them with his speed he went after the scientist to knock them all out he then pulled Sarajevo cage door off "get the rest now! I'll deal with these guys" he told her and turn back to the scientist

Sarah nodded her head. she ran to Rabbeccas cage first and let the girl out. she then got Altar and then the rest. She then started tearing the place appart hoping to stop them from doing this others like her.

"get them out of here Sarah!" Xavier yelled before getting punched in the face by one of the scientists. Xavier spat blood on the ground and grinned "wrong move" he said and charged at the scientist he tackled him aginst.the wall and made it to where the scientist got knocked out cause he hit his head against the wall. Xavier then turned on the other one growling

Altair sat in his cage and when Rebecca had been startled awake he was instantly up. He shook the cage violently ready to tear someone to shreds. He looked for a way to get out and began searching his cage for a latch or something. But Sarah was already at his cage opening the cage door. As soon as the cage was barely open and Sarah was out of the way he was out. He was behind Xavier as he was facing the last scientist. Running at full speed he snapped open his wings and flung himself into the air. He flapped his wings hard once sending a small gust forward knocking the scientist off balance for a few seconds and by then Altair was already diving for scientist grabbing his face and sending his head to the ground. There was a loud thud as the scientist hit his head against the ground knocking him unconscious. Altair stood up and was panting hard with his fist clenched he wanted the scientist to wake up so he could beat him to a pulp.

A scientist walked in, the last one in the facility as his eyes widened see his comrades out cold or dead. He had to come up with a plan, he saw Rebecca and scooped her up. "Oh no you don't." The scientist grabbed Rebecca as she was running and he turned around slamming the door behind him as he ran with Rebecca through the facility.

Rebecca squealed out and struggled trying to bite him and flap her wings hard. "MOMMY DADDY." She shrieked out as she managed to bite him. She
giggled suddenly as he howled in pain and he said. "Oh you want to play that way little girl." He slammed a fist down on her head knocking her out cold as he stopped panting and wondering what he was gonna do with her now.

Sarah hissed and was on his tail fast. she opened the door but that did not slow her down much . She was hot on his tail claws out fangs bearing and she even had cat ears and a tail. she saw him hit Rebecca and she hissed one more time and said in a clam cool voice behind him "That was a big mistake fella". She then leaped on to him knocking him to the ground still holding onto Sarah. she had him pinned and teeth just inches away from his neck and said "Let the girl go or i will bite you and the last thing you will see is your creation killing you'. Sarah had gone into a rage and all she could see was killing this man for hurting Rebecca.

(( I'm posting just to play the scientist ))

The scientist grunted as he fell down and he came face to face with Sarah. His eyes widened and he nodded as he dropped the unconscious form of Rebecca down on the floor. "Don't hurt me, you can have her just don't hurt me." He was afraid and he was trembling as a thin film of sweat clung to his forehead. He refused to cry even though he felt like crying because he knew he was going to die. These experiments seemed to be protective over the youngest one, Rebecca. As he looked over at her on the ground he begin to feel regret for hitting her as he saw the lump forming on her forehead.

Xavier went out of the room and saw Sarah pinning a scientist to the Veoh.d and little Rebecca knocked out. Xavier ran over scopping up the little one "sarah let's go" Xavier said and ran toward an exit with little Rebecca in his arms. Xavier didn't know that he had a major gash on his left side and was bleeding pretty good. He kicked the door open "shit" he said when he saw the fence he looked for altair

Altair followed right behind Xavier and when he saw Rebecca on the ground he felt he needed vengeance. As the rest of the group fled from the building he kicked the scientist across the face leaving a nice bruise. He knelt down and smirked. "An eye for and eye. You mess with one of us, no if I even see your pathetic face again... I'll tear you to shreds." Altair got up and opened up his mighty wings that were a great 12 feet across. His white feathers made him look like an angel of fury. "Thanks for making me a freak." Altair smirked and ran after the rest of the group. As soon as he was outside he launched himself into the air grabbing Sarah first and slowly got everyone else over the fence. Carrying everyone over had taken a toll on him and he dropped after the last one was over. "Give me a sec." Panting hard he forced himself back to his feet. "Let's go."

Her eyes fluttered open as she blinked at. The sudden light and then she felt strong arms holding her and she looked up to see Altair. Her wings unfurled to their 5 feet span as she looked around and saw she was in the forest. She rubbed her eyes as she became aware of a pain in her head.

"Al.......Alta .......where are we and why does my head hurt??" She couldn't quite pronounce his name so she often times called him al. Although in times of feat and confusion she would try to say his full name like she had now.

Sarah hissed at altar saying "should have let me killed him". She clamed down when she saw rebecca. Sarah picked up the girl saying '"we are safe now piggy back ride". Sarah felt she had to have the girl close to keep harm from her.

Since Niko was the last to be released from the cages he missed out on most of the fighting, but he managed to watch the others. The were anhillating those deranged scientists, however when he was released from the metal confines of his cage, one of the few scientist left standing bumped into him, triggering his disorder.

Without warning he went into a mild version of what they would, normally, expect from someone who flip-flopped between emotions more than the shoes with the same name. He threw the nearly weightless man into a wall without a second thought.

Then he just followed the others until they were finally all across the fence, happy to just be out of that cage. However, whrn he noticed the bump starting to form on Rebecca's forehead he couldn't stop himself from asking Sara, "How did Reba, get the bump?" A combination of anger and concern filled his voice, as he asked about the girl that felt like a little sister to him.

(( Important announcement, two more characters have joined the thread. So the new posting order after they have posted to get on the same page as everyone else will be Me, Wildkat, Valkyrie, Altair, Lunarlight, and then Shasta. I made a exception for them so they can post now to get on the same page as everyone else. If others exceptions to the posting order need to be made please pm me. In emergencies or if we are separated in the roleplay then we can post ay different times until we are on the same page again. Thanks and have fun ))

Amelia managed to escaped from her cage and made it outside. Amy was feeling sore from being tortured but she got across the fence and joined Niko. Amy was panting in feeling tired and sore. "Is... everyone safe." Amy said tired her fluffy wolf-like tail waved back and forth .

((Sorry if my first post sucks. I'm terrible at first posts sometimes.)

Xavier looked down at his side "assholes" he muttered and took of his shirt and ripped it to cover his bleeding wound on his side "lets get going" he said and started walking into the surrounding woods. Some pain lanced through his system but he ignored it. He hoped they can move quick and fast and have somesort of shelter for the night especially with little Rebecca hurt. He looked back at Rebecca "you okay?" He asked

Altair was feeling better after he caught his breath and he was ready to take to the skies again. He moved quickly to Rebecca though as he heard her small voice call his name. He checked her over for anything serious before turning to Sarah and Xavier as they both were trying to get the group moving again. He turned back to the other kids and knew that he had to help out in some way. "Alright lets move out of here I'll take to the skies and see if I spot something. I'll be able to see everyone from up there as well as incoming danger. Don't let anything happen to Rebecca." He didn't intend for his words to come out harsh but he felt that he should have prevented Rebecca getting hurt. He well enough that if he trusted Rebecca with anyone else it was Sarah or Xavier. Altair turned away and got a running start before jumping and flapping his wings hard going higher and higher until he could glide the air currents.

PrinceAltair said:
Altair was feeling better after he caught his breath and he was ready to take to the skies again. He moved quickly to Rebecca though as he heard her small voice call his name. He checked her over for anything serious before turning to Sarah and Xavier as they both were trying to get the group moving again. He turned back to the other kids and knew that he had to help out in some way. "Alright lets move out of here I'll take to the skies and see if I spot something. I'll be able to see everyone from up there as well as incoming danger. Don't let anything happen to Rebecca." He didn't intend for his words to come out harsh but he felt that he should have prevented Rebecca getting hurt. He well enough that if he trusted Rebecca with anyone else it was Sarah or Xavier. Altair turned away and got a running start before jumping and flapping his wings hard going higher and higher until he could glide the air currents.

Rebecca saw him shoot into the sky as she reached up touching her head as she felt a huge lump on her head, she whimpered slightly in pain. Then she wriggled out of Sarah's arms and ran into the forest, saying "come on come guys." She yelled back excitedly.

Sarah watched her go with a slight smile but then she needed her speed so she took on a more cheetah like form and got down on all fours and took off. She felt better now that she was free but she followed the scent of Rebecca and soon she was right behind the girl. she kept just behind the girl watching for any sign of danger for she was still raging a bit. She could not believe it was her fault Rebecca got hurt she normally kept the girl out of harms way. She made up her mind she wont let it happen again unless she was dead.

Xavier followed behind everybody bringingp the rear not because he was hurt but to look out for anything that would attack them. His tiger senses where on high alert after escaping the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom