Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UtW OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarena

Star
11sgldd.png

Under the Weather
UtW Profiles

OKAY I'M DONE. YES.

All I need is your profiles. Provide your own images, I can crop it down. Include first and last name, age, and brief personality. No more than 50 words please *0*

Name: Erica Hanson
Appearance:
sample_91f4272a2a77fd1358f92234a081b0270d65fd8c.jpg

Personality: Shy and timid, Erica likes to keep to herself. Her interests are centered around anime and manga, which she is often reading by herself with the book on her legs, trying to hide exactly what it is she is reading. Her hobby embarrasses her to no end.

How's that?

Name: Caitlyn Roscoe
images

Personality: All Caitlyn care about in this world is herself. Get the girl talking and all you will hear is details about her life and her future prospects. Not to say Caitlyn is boring, in fact she's outgoing and bubbly but she will always look down her nose at those around her.

There we go. All set. ^^ I'm amused by the three girls. One blond, one redhead, one brunette. Total opposites just by appearance. xD

Shall the order go Me, Jaq, Kal, like the way the profiles are set up? Or does anyone in particular want to start?

I'll assume that's a youtube video because I cannot see it. xD If I go first, it'll have to wait until I get back from a movie with my family.

Will you put a link to the other two threads in the topic post of all of them?
So like, this one links to the characters and RP thread,
The RP thread links to the Characters and OOC, so on?

Jaq, do you just want to continue without Kalliope? Hasn't been on since 07/24.

No no, perfectly understandable. What I mean is, are you okay with it being just a 2 person RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom