Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

searching for some fun roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

allisonxwonderland

Meteorite
Hi! My name is Allison, although I much prefer Allie. I'm currently on break for college and well... I suppose you can guess what I want to do in my spare time. That being said, I do have a lot of free time, so I can go for either short-term or long term. I won't be picky here. But please, please, please don't bite my head off if I take a day or two to reply sometimes. Work and social lives tend to distract me. That being said, let's move on to what kind of roleplaying I'm interested in, shall we?

For the most part, "forced" sex has been my main intrigue. Blackmail, kidnapping, slavery, you name it. I can play the dominant role, although I would prefer to play the kidnapped or slave, etc.

Also, BDSM has also been on my mind. Again, same as above.

However, this does not mean I'm not up for anything else. I will do different pairings or different fetishes. I can do exhibitionism, quickies, etc. Student/teacher, friends, etc. We can combine any fantasies you have as well. (;

As for sexes, I can roleplay as either male or female, but I would prefer female. It's my gender, and I feel more comfortable. However, I would love a male or a female counterpart to roleplay with.

I am all too happy to discuss further if I have caught your interest. I'm willing to try just about anything, if you're willing.

I prefer to roleplay on PM if possible. If not, email is my second best option. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon. (;

allisonxwonderland said:
Hi! My name is Allison, although I much prefer Allie. I'm currently on break for college and well... I suppose you can guess what I want to do in my spare time. That being said, I do have a lot of free time, so I can go for either short-term or long term. I won't be picky here. But please, please, please don't bite my head off if I take a day or two to reply sometimes. Work and social lives tend to distract me. That being said, let's move on to what kind of roleplaying I'm interested in, shall we?

For the most part, "forced" sex has been my main intrigue. Blackmail, kidnapping, slavery, you name it. I can play the dominant role, although I would prefer to play the kidnapped or slave, etc.

Also, BDSM has also been on my mind. Again, same as above.

However, this does not mean I'm not up for anything else. I will do different pairings or different fetishes. I can do exhibitionism, quickies, etc. Student/teacher, friends, etc. We can combine any fantasies you have as well. (;

As for sexes, I can roleplay as either male or female, but I would prefer female. It's my gender, and I feel more comfortable. However, I would love a male or a female counterpart to roleplay with.

I am all too happy to discuss further if I have caught your interest. I'm willing to try just about anything, if you're willing.

I prefer to roleplay on PM if possible. If not, email is my second best option. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon. (;

Sent Pm. Waiting for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom