Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jockstraps (Joss And Runawayninja)

David gasped out and sped up both his pumping and stroking over the younger man's shaft as he felt the imminent explosion. He let out a long, low groan like an animal as he unleashed a torrent of his hot, thick spunk into Jake, filling her rear with his sperm. He licked his lips a bit as he slammed into him a few more times until he had totally emptied his balls into the boy and he groaned out, slowly pulling out of him. "Heh, you ok?" David looked at him as he started to regain his footing from the force of the orgasm hitting him, a little shaky on his own feet.

Jake felt the older man's movements become frantic rather than rhythmic and when he began to groan like some sort of beast he knew on some level what was happening. His heart fluttered as he felt David's body go rigid and slam into him desperately. Those thick strong fingers on his cock became too much and he too began to moan and pour his seed on the shower wall. Dimly he was proud of himself he had never made so much cum before, it was a fleeting and childish thought. When he felt the older man pull out he nearly stumbled his body exhausted after the run and the fuck. He leaned against the cold tile. he heard David ask him if he was okay, " Just don't make me run anywhere." he begged.

David chuckled a bit and smiled, helping Jake to stand up. "Heh, I know the first time always rocks you a bit. Don't worry, no more running today." David helped him clean off a bit and he turned off the showers. "So you have a big meet coming up next weekend right? I'll come watch you and see how you do..." David grabbed some towels and started to help dry Jake on with his firm hands. "Just run hard, like you did today, and I'm sure you'll do great. You're good at this..."

" Yeah the biggest one before sectionals! Against our rivals, it's kinda like our homecoming but with track, " the younger man chatted happily, he then blushed and covered himself with the towel that David had just been using to dry him with. It was weird, the older man had just seen him and done stuff with him that no one else ever had but the tender drying was much to personal for Jake. " Ummm I got this," he said as he averted his eyes, " See you in a week?"

Once David had dressed, he smiled at Jake. He flipped a card into his hand, offering it to him. "I'll surely be there. And here, this is my contact info. If you need someone to talk to, get off some stress, or if you just want to have some fun out on the town, you let me know. I'm usually up, so don't worry about calling me late." Once David had given it to him, he nodded at Jake once more and headed for his car just as the rain started to come down.

Jake waited for what seemed like months before contacting David. He had trained everyday for the last four days. He had ran and ran until his lungs burnt, but he couldn't deny that he missed the older man and his approval, and his...well it was better to not think of what else. He had buried himself in school work, taking plenty of AP courses. He had tried talking to his guy friends, still they didn't offer a true distraction. He even talked to an old girlfriend that ended up a best friend, but the loneliness still sunk in. He needed to contact David.

It was the night before the big meet, the meet that might decided his college career. " I need to call him," he whispered to no one. As he fished the card out of his wallet he pulled out his phone. Before long he was dialing the number. After two infintely long rings he heard someone pick up, "Hello?"he asked.

"Hello, this is David. Who is calling?" David's reply was very professional, like a businessman or a lawyer might respond. His voice was mature and reserved, as one might expect from a college student that was serious about his studies. There was a bit of noise in the background, but it wasn't making it any harder to hear him. It sounded like music with a lot of bass.

" Ummm...." the poor boy responded. "It's Jake!" the younger boy waited for an affirmation. When none came he continued, " You know the guy from Oakdale? The boy...I mean the guy your sponsoring for a scholarship!"

Jake was getting more and more nervous. What if David didn't remember him? His older cousin bragged about all the pieces of ass he had at college. " What if I am just one more piece..." Jake whispered before he realized he spoke out loud.

David chuckled softly. "Jake, I remember you, it's just a bit loud where I am. Sorry, the reception isn't great either, I think there's a lot of people here using phones. The big day is tomorrow, hmm? So, what's up, you need some advice or something? You nervous?" David seemed friendly enough and he wasn't distracted either it seemed. He was focusing totally on Jake...Jake had his full attention. Did he know what to do with it?

" Oh good, " was his first response. The young jock began to sweat in his bed.

" Yeah tommorrow is the day..." He answered lamely, " You are gonna be there right?" he asked.
" I have been training real hard. I want to make it in so I can be with you...err... your team. I just miss hanging out with..." was the last word Jake got out before the static took over.

There was a bit of a pause on David's end. For a moment, it was just music and bass.

"Of course I'm going to be there, kid. I gotta measure the future Trojan! Well hey, if you're nervous and you've been working hard, you can come hang out with your big brother David, heh. I know a club we could hang out at, there's some hot girls here. You know, a little relaxing and unwinding before your big day. What do you say?"

Jake had been lounging in nothing but a pair of briefs and his socks but at the mention of hanging out with his idol he leapt out of bed. He slipped on some loose fit jeans and a Rise Against Tee as he continued to speak to David. " Yeah Mom shouldn't care if I go out!" he said before he realized he was shouting with excitement.

"Chick you said?" he called across the airwaves, the static interfering and hopefully hiding his disappointment. Then he realized that if he wanted anything but women he'd be gay and you can't go to college acting like a queer.

" I hope they don't compete with me for David," he thought before his ego could quash such a feeling.

"Yea, just drive on over to my place." David relayed the address to him. "I'll pick you up there and we'll go out and have a good time and get you home in time to have a good rest. It'll unwind you a bit." With that, David hung up.

When Jake got there, David was already there in a midnight blue Camry Sport. It was sleek looking as David was already waiting beside it, smiling and waving at Jake when he saw him. David was dressed in a pair of black slacks and a dark blue polo shirt with his Trojans letterman jacket that said "Steele" on the back, apparently David' last name. "Hey there, you ready to roll? Heh, the ladies are gonna love you, college girls love high school boys."

Jake hopped out of his beat-down junker, nearly skipping towards David. " That is a great car!" he cooed as he got closer and closer realizing perhaps he was underdressed. He had worn a black hoodie over his band-T. His jean were worn and torn.

When David spoke to him he couldn't help but chuckle, " Wow its the opposite at my school, all the girls are into college dude, like you," the last clause coming out strangled. w

Jake got into the passenger side, glad for once that he was 18 and could get into most bars.

"Yea, I know that tune, it was the same when I was in high school. But hey, don't worry. Like I said, the girls at this club are college girls and not the serious kind, these are some bimbos. Blonde, vapid, big tits, they'll think you're cute. I know I said not to mess around in case trouble happens, but this time it's cool, these girls know how to party." He winked at him and chuckled softly as he let them both in and started the car up, heading out. "The other car was my company car, this is my ride. Not exactly a Ferrari, but she's mine, and that's what counts. Your vehicle's color, type, and year don't matter, what matters is how you care for it, and that it's yours. If it gets you from A to B, that's more than fine."

He zoomed off, heading into downtown with some metal blaring on the radio, but not so loud that they couldn't talk. "So..." He smiles at him, flashing those teeth, his eyes looking at him. "You ready for tomorrow?" It wasn't long before they pulled up to a club that was thumping music called Infernus. There was a heavyset bounce at the front and David waved at him. "Hey Jeff, this guy is with me, he's cool." The bounce just nodded, not evening carding them. The music, a low-bass electronica club type song, was pulsing through the walls.

Jake trailed behind the older man as they breezed past the bouncer. He could here the steady beat of the bass through the walls as they walked down a shadow filled hallway deeper into the club.

His palms began to sweat, and he wiped them on his jeans, " This place is pretty loud!" he called over the cacophonous din.

David nodded at him and shouted as they started into the club. "But you don't need to hear to see the girls!" The club had a lot of people in it, but it wasn't totally packed full yet. There were some other guys there, some were also wearing various sports lettermans from the college, but there were girls as well. Brunettes, redheads, and plenty of bubbly blondes wearing tank-tops, scantily dresses with hems way too high, and just the occasional exotic ethnic girl. Some of the people were drinking or standing around and talking, but many were on the dance floor with random halogen lights flashing from beneath, parts of the club covered in a thin mist as lasers flashed from hidden projectors, giving the club a strange sci-fi look. There were a disproportionate number of women to men on the dance floor, with there being many girls shaking their big tits and tight asses, cheap jewelry flashing to accentuate, and there was the occasional set of glow sticks or neon loops. David grinned and looked at Jake. "Welcome to the big leagues, kid! How do you like it?"

Jake was overwhelmed. It kind of reminded of him the first time he had ever gone to an amusement park. Everywhere there were strange lights and sounds. Things to stare at things to try. He grinned like a kid in a candyshop and vehemently nodded his head.
" This is great!" he called above the din of the music.
He let his eyes travel along all of the different people. Some of the women and men were quite obviously drunk, they swayed and bobbled against walls and railing, and sometimes each other. Other people seemed to be doing other stuff, he watched as one women put her nose on another mans hand and sniffed quite impressively, soon after he caught sight of the same skinny blonde girl dancing like a maniac with as many people as she could find.
Jake turned to find David but was surprised when the mists and lasers concealed him from sight. Perhaps he had only traveled a couple feet away...

David smiled, watching Jake go about, looking as though he were enjoying himself. He chuckled a bit and came up behind him, putting his hand on Jake's shoulder. "Hey man...I've got a nice surprise for you...there's a private room upstairs called the 'Seventh Circle Room.' Meet me up there. Trust me, you'll love this..." He smiled and pat him on the shoulder lightly.

David smirked and started upstairs, quickly heading to the room.

Jake nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt the hand brush his shoulder. He panicked afraid that he would turn around and find one of those vacant eyed girls. His heart skipped a beat when he saw David's smiling face. He smiled dreamily before he realized what he was doing.

" Uh uh sure!" he called after the older man who seemed to have sprinted up the stairs.

As Jake climbed the stairs he realized just how big the club was. When he looked down at the dance floor he saw the writhing bodies keeping time with the beats and the lasers and smoke adding a touch of the surreal to the already odd tableau. As he turned and climber more stairs he realized just how dark the upper reaches of the club truly were.

" Uh David?" he called out his voice seeming to echo back in his own face, instead of penetrating the darkened space.

The room was dimly lit by some colored lights around the edges, behind raised platforms to give it a dimmed effect and lower the overall illumination. There was a large bed in the room, and David was moaning softly, sitting on one edge of it, a young bleached blond on her knees in tall platform shoes, going to town on his cock. Both her hands and her mouth were wrapped around it like it was in cellophane. He smirked at Jake, seeing him enter, his own eyes a bit hazy from the intense pleasure the bimbo was giving him. "Hey there, kid...heh, I just wanted to give you a taste of the college life for an athlete. Unnn...fuck, trust me, Jake, you're going to love college."

Behind Jake a young blond took his arm and started to guide him to the bed. She was decked out in sparkly blue shadow, large lashes, plump pink lips, and a baby blue spaghetti-strap dress that looked made for easy removal. She started to prattle on as she guided him to the other side of the bed. "Oh my god, you're a high school boy! That's soooo darling! I'm gonna treat you real good, cutie..." She winked at him and sat him back on the bed, quickly opening his pants and she immediately started deep throating his cock.

Back
Top Bottom