You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-31-2014, 03:41 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Well hey there...
06-20-2012, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2012 05:44 AM by RisingSheet.)
Well hey there...
So, the name's up there, I am from Europe, straight, awesome hair!

I am a rather non-flakey writer, I tend to reply at least once a day, if not, I offer you a little explanation.

I do aim to write an average of five or six paragraphs, that are not solely descriptive, but do advance the story too. I'd like my partners to give me several paragraphs too... I like to read a bit when I get up! I do understand that sometimes shorter replies are necessary (and welcome) when the dialog gets heavier, but especially in the beginning I do try to avoid dialog and rather focus on setting the scene, find my character's voice and let the scene breath, create the atmosphere.

(Little paragraphs or a couple of minimalistic one-liners can result in a quick magniloquent (...using the Thesaurus, boomshakalaka) exchange of the naughty kind, and I do enjoy them on rainy Sunday evenings for an hour or so, but they do not fall in the category of RPs I am looking for here, quite frankly. So I am not judging, just looking for paragraphs with some meat to them, that I can work with. Be aware.)

Anyways... that's about it I think?

Also, I only RP with woman.
And I am weirdly paranoid in a way that I always suspect that I am chatting with a fifty year old man (in batman boxer-shorts) claiming to be an open-minded ex-Mrs South-Carolina with a degree in English literature... but I think I sifted those weirdos all out lately.
Did anybody else hear an armada of fifty year old men (in batman boxer-shorts) shouting: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Or was it just me?
*eyetwitch*

Did I mention I have awesome hair.

Rock'n Roll.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2012, 06:57 PM
RE: Well hey there...
Welcome to Blue Moon! It’s a pleasure to have you as a member and we hope you come to like the site enough to stay!

To help you get started, I thought I’d provide a little information for you to digest. First and foremost are the site conduct and etiquette guidelines. Please read them carefully and make sure you understand everything. In addition, while you’re thinking about the rules of the site, please reference the other threads in the Rules and Announcements subforum as they contain all the information you’ll need to stay compliant with the site’s rules and regulations. If you have any questions, fee free to contact myself, any other welcoming committee member, or any site staff members.

Once you’ve done that, you can jump into any of the other areas of the site that catch your fancy. They are:

• RP request forums for males and females. You can post your own thread or browse other member’s threads.
Questions and suggestions forum which is pretty self explanatory.
The other roleplay forums, which contain existing role plays between members (in the General, Taboo, Fan-Based, and Group forums; there is also the semi-private forum which can only be viewed by Blue Moon members – the other forums can be viewed by non-members). The Other Requests and Coordination forum is where OOC planning (and interest determination) of group RPs go, though it can also be used for RPs that don’t fit into any of the main categories.
the Open Roleplay forum which contains ongoing RPs that any member can dive into. It has its own rules re: characters, etc so be sure to read them carefully if you decide to join one of these RPs.
The Out of Character forums which cover most non-RP topics. These include General Discussion; Journals, Apologies, and Absences (to post your thoughts or let folks know your whereabouts); Music, Media, and Artwork (for posting your art work or personal music you’ve created); Storytelling (for posting original writing for others to read); Forum Games (self-explanatory); Concrit and Idea Development (when you want input on your writing and/or ideas and where you can find useful information that might help in your RPs); and Blue Moon Academy (for serious discussions of items of note in the world). There is also a forum that is now closed called Player vs. Player. Since it’s closed, there is no need to worry about it.

In addition, Blue Moon has some non-forum things to offer you. They are:

• A chat room which can be accessed via the blue semi-circle in the upper right hand corner or via its raw URL.
• A mumble voice chat which can be accessed here.

Lastly, you may want to set up a list of kinks/things you will and won’t role play either using F-List or Rabbit Hole. This sometimes helps your potential partners understand what you like and don’t like.
[Image: 2mgsejd.jpg]
06-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Welcome to blue moon!
[Image: E-chobits-siggy_zps550dc76d.jpg]

~Wear a mask that grins and lies, it hides our cheeks and shades our eyes. The debt we pay to human guile, with torn and bleeding hearts, we smile.~

06-21-2012, 08:38 PM
*waves* Welcome!
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Hail, sir, may goodness be the light on your path.
To dream the impossible dream
To right the unrightable wrong
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go