Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happily N'ever After

Aisling

Planetoid
What would happen is Snow White or Sleepinf Beauty werr never kissed?

Or if the big bad wolf wasn't a wolf but a violent gang leader who did get Red Riding Hood and 'ate' her?

What if Cinderella never got a chance to try the shoe on?

This is Happily N'ever After, where the villans get their time to shine.

Either you can play the fairy tale hero, the maiden in distress, or the villain.

It's your choice.

YOU get to choose how to story ends.

Characters Available:

Red Riding hood

Snow white:

Cinderella:

Sleeping Beauty:

The hunter:

Prince Charming:

The Evil Step-Mother:

The Wicked Step-Sister 1:

Wicked Step-Sister 2:

The Wolf:

The little mermaid:

The sea witch:

Prince Eric:

Hansel:

Gretel:

The Witch:

(if you can think of any other characters, pm me so I can post them as well as their counterparts)

((P.S. Characters that are in bold are taken and characters in italics are available))

Character Skeleton:

Character-

Name-

Age-

Personality-

Biography-

Other-

Pic-

-I'll start when we atleast have 4 characters and hopefully more people will join after that.

This is more of a group rp.

Character Skeleton:

Character-Cinderella

Name-Sarah jones

Age-17

Personality-she is very carry and does what ever she is told. She also loves to take care of people. If she has to fight for someone she will.

Biography-Cinderella lost her mother at birth and years later when she was 5 her father remarried and she gained a step mother and step sisters. she then lost her father a year later when he was on his way to work he had an heart attack and died. She works for her mother and sisters keeping the house clean and cooking for them.

Other-she loves animals and dreams of one day meeting her true love

Pic-
Cinderella_1103-1-1.jpg

wearing this thou:
CINDERELLA-1.jpg

Character- Wolf

Name- Henry Sayden James VI

Age- 24

Personality- Herny is very quiet; those who are employed by him know what he wants and how he wants it. They never ask questions. He is very temperamental and agressive. Which makes him have a very short temper. Henry is really flirty around women and enjoys it more than you would expect.

Biography- Henry was born into an Anthro and Human community tribe; himself being a werewolf. His parents, being typical hippies abandoned him as a pup and left him to rot. Henry was left with his Uncle Kors; who taught him the ways of being in a gang. After a few years; Henry had take. Over after he slit Kors throat. Now he has his eyes set on little red, and her "basket of goodies."

Other- Hai :3

Pic- I'm going I do a description. Henry stands at about 6'2, weighs around 198 and has a very athletic build; resembling that of a NBA player. He is tan skinned and has shortly cut dark brown hair that is always cowlicked to the right. He is very well muscled including an eight pack and large legs. His eyes are pure gold; with rings of hazelnut brown on the outer edges. People can get caught in transes by getting lost in them. He has a very "Taylor Launter" aura about him. Everybody wants him to take his clothes off. XD

Back
Top Bottom