Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ally Cat

Though there are some instances when I find myself wondering who I am and what I'm here for, most of the time I am just...drifting. Drifting through life, working job to job. I am what many people would define as struggling, but I don't see it that way. You have to learn, you have to work, you have to die. Though I had learned this long before, I never really expected it when I got out of my parents house. It was a slap in the face, really. I had to adjust my life almost completely, but I made the mistake of moving in with someone I truly did not want to live with, and nearly got my credit screwed over by said person. It was a stupid reason, really. I thought I was pregnant even though I didn't have sex. It all started when I started missing periods. There were many times where I would sleep over this persons house, you see, because he was what you would call a boyfriend...I guess. I thought he had raped me because he told me once that he had a dream that he made love to me while I was asleep. Now, I am a heavy sleeper you see. So I just assumed he had gotten me pregnant and moved in with him without actually telling him my suspicions. I lived with him for a month or two until I got my period. At first I thought I had miscarried, but I didn't. By this time, this person had lost his job and didn't work. I took up a second job, worked day in and day out to support my family(me, him and my kitty) and he would sit on his ass all day playing Xbox. I would spend all my time in the kitchen trying to cook food while he was on the game system or the computer talking to other people. It wasn't hard to see that I didn't care about him anymore.

I packed my bags and decided to leave a week after I found out I wasn't carrying his child and never looked back. I lived with my parents for a few days and then found my own apartment after. I had taken Charlie, so I wasn't lonely or aching or anything. It seems after all my so called relationships, I just get a dull sense of boredom everyday and try my best to entertain myself. Whether it would be watching TV, getting online, or playing with my kitty. I have been feeling lazy, like a cat myself, and when I'm not working I'm simply sleeping. Of course I'm counting my moderator status on a site a job, but still...

I'm not using this to vent, just looking at my life in retrospect. Working two jobs makes the days long and short. I didn't even know it was almost the end of the month and I missed ST. Patrick's day.

I burned most of the bridges with my online friends, so I just talk to one person who I don't think would leave me. He keeps me company but he doesn't roleplay, and that's something that I miss. Roleplaying. I don't do it anymore unless its with friends, but I currently do not have any so I am usually bored on sites like these.

Hmmm, if I wanted a second chance, would I receive it?

Aww I still like you Bast,never stopped, always have.... we can rp..or just talk...or menace one another.. I take it your real name is Ally..

Haha, actually, its not, I just tend to spell Alleyway Ally by itself. >.>"

I apologize for my actions, they were not justified in any way and I would like to work on building the friendship we had on DRP last year, if you don't mind.

And I would love to roleplay with you again.

Nah no apologies needed dear, you were stressed much of that time I understand. In any case I'd like to not rebuild but to start over good and proper..you and I direct and not using Luna as a proxy. I'd like to rp with you as well..anythin you got in mind?

I've actually wanted to do something folklore-ish...So I was thinking I would look up the story behind your name and turn that into an rp, would that be alright with you?

Yes a primal spider god..seen as the embodiement of cleverness....also known to be lazy and selfish.

Its also an African thing...so we'd be doing it focusing on Africa or...? Also wouldn't this be faster over messengers?

Hmm yes..

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:eek:ddtheallycat@live.com">oddtheallycat@live.com</a><!-- e -->

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:bastoforb@yahoo.com">bastoforb@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

Personally, I prefer MSN.

Back
Top Bottom