Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open minded sub looking for literate fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsekkusu

Planetoid
(I'd like to set up over skype if possible, my screen name is Matsekkusu! You can cut to the chase and just message me on one of those. If you pm me with an idea I probably won't respond! I do not play over PMs, only threads and messengers! Sorry!

Please, please, please! Don't message me simply asking if "I want to roleplay". I don't know, link your profile/post, gave an idea or try to start of conversation.

Hello! Open minded female looking for an rp! Here is my flist with relevant kinks! http://www.f-list.net/c/matsekkusu/ Please don't ask me what paring I like, that is a very diluted and limiting way to come up with with a story. )

I enjoy a very wide variety of settings and stories, along with kinks and overall mix of story to sex. I especially like non super realistic settings, just some humans running around in a normal modern world seems a bit dull to me. This doesn't mean I don't do modern, just if I do I would like there to be something different about it, magic existing, some technology is much more advanced, other races walking around or stuff like that. But Sci fi, fantasy and their respective delineations are always welcomed!

I don't have any ideas set in stone, I rather brainstorm everything with my partner. Starting with the setting and working down to characters. I know a lot of people rather make the characters first, or have an idea/set in stone character that they want to play, but I don't

I am very open minded when it comes to setting and the like, although I am not very dominate at all. I am fine with an equal partnership, but if you are looking for a dom; I'm sorry! I don't need to be totally submissive though, I am comfortable with helping with the story, so I am not dead weight!

I am Bi, but prefer male slightly more than female. I think it is more the presence of a cock over anything else, so futa’s or what have you are good to go . : D

(This is important to me!) For my character, what I play is up in the air, as it depends on the setting and story we go with. I usually like to play myself in some form, at least physically, and at the very least, I just like to look like myself, whatever race/body type or anything else is completely up for change. (I have plenty of pictures of myself, don't worry!) It is just a GIANT turn on when I know someone else is thinking about me doing whatever deviant thing.

As for what I am craving right now? Nothing super specific. I am used to brainstorming up ideas with the other person, so don't be shy! I usually work from the settings and go down to the characters last, rather than trying to fit a character into a world. It just seems more open to have every option available, and then take away as we talk, rather than adding onto an already made character. It might be weird, but its how my brain works.

And here are some sample posts of mine.

She waved her hand to her father, a quite large demon with almost chain looking wings stretched back behind him. It was her first day, the first day that she was set out; like her father was. Already dressed in the uniform of the school, the dark blue of the skirt contrasting the light pink – almost red hue of her skin. The knee-high socks ending right above her kneecaps, a result of her being somewhat short. Two tiny horn popping out of her hellfire colored hair, directly behind a small headband. She had a small, thin tail, like her mother that waved idly. A quite large suitcase next to her with a backpack on her back, both somewhat large for her body.

“Cya later!” she said happily as the summoning circle under her lit up, her vision being filled with a bright light.

When it cleared, she was in front of the school, standing in a very large, bigger than she had ever seen, rune circle. Other demon types slowly popping into existence with what seemed two hooded figures holding the spell in place. Grabbing the handle of her suitcase and walking out of the circle as she followed the slow stream of students walking in.

She had spent most of her life in…hell. So the other demons popping in around her where somewhat common to her mind. Her eyes bouncing between the other more “living plane” creatures. In somewhat awe as she strayed a bit pulling her large suitcase behind her. She looked up as she reached the large set of steps, seeing what looked to be a quite terse women.

“Well...she looks fun…” she thought to herself sarcastically. Landing at the base of the steps, having to take each one separately, having to pull with practically all of her might her suitcase up each one. Loud thunking ringing out as she grunted.

========================================================================

She took a deep breath as she slowly plodded up the hill, on top sat her target. The giant mansion was viable from practically everywhere in the town, the almost pure white sides acting like a beacon in the day’s light. She was there for a purpose, her eyes following the “real” rich people of the town as they road up on a myriad of horses, wagons and stagecoaches, they returning the favor as they cast their eyes on the lonesome girl walking up the giant hill.

In her hand was an off white envelope, a thick wax seal, an intricate one at that, holding her invention to the day’s festivities, none of which she had any intention to take part in. She felt out of place as she crested the hill, never being this close to the mansion, or anything even close to it in wealth, standing behind two older couples. Each of them handing there envelops to the guard, a very tall, thick person; most likely a half orc or some other physical race.

Smiling as her turn came up, the man easily towering over her. Handing him the envelop that was given to her, feeling her heart almost beating out of her chest as she watched him pull it out and look at it for what seemed like an hour. But, to her relief he simply kept the enveloped and opened the large gate.

=========================================================================

As she stepped through the lavishly engraved fence, she let out a large breath. Relived that she made it in, and didn’t have to squeeze herself through some who knows how dirty hole. Surprised to see this amount of people attending, a sea of dresses and other clothes one might expect to see at a well to do party.

The crowds of people seemed to quite polarized. The majority of the people older couples that carried themselves as if they were better than her, she recognized very few of them, and for anyone who didn’t fit into that mold, seemed quite different. More rugged individuals, some of them surrounded by a few women, of varying races, some of them looking stoically on, and others just looking shifty.

Thankfully, due to her unfortunate line of work, she quickly deduced that those that were not rich upper crust probably had some illicit business, or at least wasn’t shy of getting their hands dirty. Not wanting them to do the same to her, she put on her best smile. Her small stature helping her with her overall cuteness as she slowly started to walk around.

=======================================================================

She smiled to herself as she walked off from her mark. In her small hand, a coin purse sat, using her small size to her advantage and cutting a purse off some inattentive man who was too enthralled with the barker trying to sell some sort of potion. The crowded merchant section of Amn made it easy for her to go to work. Large crowds, lots of distractions; if she was a more…ruthless person she could make a small fortune, or at least enough to anger the big boys at the thieve guild.

She didn't steal for fun though, being on her own mostly, and somewhat forced into being part of a somewhat unsuccessful guild, she had to so she could eat. She put her small dagger back behind her belt as she rounded a corner and disappeared into another crowd, making sure she wasn't tailed. She was wearing a pair of small short, showing off a lot of leg, making it easy for her to move around, a sleeveless tunic that had some bit of midriff and a small plunging neckline and a pair of ankle high boots and a small choker around her neck. It was all non-nondescript looking, plain. She didn't wear anything flashy, even is she could afford it.

After satisfying her hunger, she made her way to the Adventurers Guild. A sorry sack of people who tried to get together to help each other, usually for not much profit. A lot of the big tasks where swooped up by the larger, more grounded guilds of the city. She walked in, the same few people lounging around, long faced and full of lethargy. She sat in the corner, taking out her small dagger and spinning it on its tip as the door was burst open.

She quickly jumped, grabber her dagger as she saw this man come in, his voice booming as he boasted about himself. She looked at him, somewhat annoyed and having a look of “who do you think you are” on her face as she said “Excuse me? Can I help you?.

==========================================================================

She continued down the narrow hallways of the dungeon. They snaked and turned in on themselves, once in a while she came across a few orc bodies. She keeled down and looked at them, a few of them scored black and night, some had been run through. She sighed to herself as situations like these rarely made it worth her energy. She had the feeling that anyone left in the dungeon would be already dead, rendering them completely useless to her needs. But, she decided to press on.

As she continued, torches on the walls were starting to be lit; she could also tell that she was getting closer to the heart of the dungeon. A plethora of sprung traps lined the ground, a pile of darts, some fallen rocks. Even a large pit that she floated over after taking a small jump, landing gracefully. Then she herd the sounds. The sounds that would get her excited. “Oh my…someone is having fun” she thought to herself, licking her lips as she picked up the pace.

After a few more minutes she found herself looking at the side of a larger, intricately carved archway. She pressed herself up against the side and peered in. She looked down at the sigh below. Two young human girls being railed by large, strong orc’s and wolves. Her eyes lit up as she watched them for a few moments, her eyes finally moving around the rest of the room. Noticing the very well-equipped orc, sitting at her throne. “Well, it is better than nothing” she said as she cast a spell, a faint white glow forming around her before sinking into her skin. She took a few steps out of the darkness before saying. “Oh my, what do we have here”

==========================================================================

She leaned forward on the small desk that was set up next to her bed. Her palms on the surface as she inspected her makeup in the large mirror, lit by small dancing wisps of light. Slowly turning her head from side to side inspecting her work. She had to be sure that she looked her best since she and her, for lack of a better term, fuck buddy, where invited to a job from a very high up officiant. They didn't come along to their guild all that much, usually being passed to the higher up guilds and groups. Most of what she wore reflected her nature. Her bright, short read hair sat neatly on top of her head. Her make-up, light red and pink wisps going back from her eyes to almost her ears, although they are covered by her hair, with a similar shade of lipstick. It took her a couple of passes to get it right but she stood up from her bend over position, hitting the table lightly with her hand in victory. She smiled to herself, a cocky smile that usually accompanied her roasting something alive. She picked up a hand and waved it in front of the mirror. The light wisps spinning around rapidly before disappearing into nothingness. She turned around and walked to the door to the hall, the only light cascading in from the window. She leaned to her side, picking up a small bag, red trimmed with a dark red leather. Holding the strap in her hand she opened the door and turned to the steps.

The guild hall was in its normal state. A few of the other members downstairs, mostly in a common room chatting about whatever. She didn't care. She was dressed in her normal adventuring fair. A pair of tight shorts hugging her largish ass, with two long pieces of cloth draping down in the front and back creating a dress like look, her uncovered legs appearing out of the sides as she walked. A pair of ankle high boots, bringing her height up to a mighty 5” flat. A similarly shaped top, sleeveless, on her small upper body, covering her small chest which ending right above her bellybutton. A pair of elbow length gloves, trimmed at the top with a light gold color and a small choker around her neck with a small red jewel in the middle. All of her clothing was a various shade of red with gold trim where necessary. If it wasn't for her small height, she would stand out much more so than she already did.

Reaching the bottom of the steps she looked around. Standing in the middle of the entrance room, looking in to see who was talking in the common room. She was waiting for Joshua to show up, or he was probably waiting for her after her many attempts of getting ready slowed her down.

RE: Open minded sub looking for fun!

If you're still interested, I'd love to roleplay with you :)

Hey I'm usually always on YIM, I'd love to talk out a story or two see what we can come up with together!

I'm on YIM all the time myself. I have already thought of an idea or two for our RP.

Looking! *PLEASE* read my profile. I don't want to see a list of pairing, or anything that is purely human and human in a normal world.

Hi there, I'd LOVE to rp with you, and please no boring human on human :) have done waaay too much of those!
I am also someone who likes to brainstorm with others about the plot etc. :)
I hope that you would like to RP with me ;D PM me!

Looking! (Please read my profile. I like to setup over yahoo > ; / )

Hmmm, okay I'm interested. I've got the ground workings for an idea that you may like, and I have a yahoo account so we can discuss it more over there. Alternatively, we can discuss it here through PM's. Just give me a heads up if you are interested in a general idea that we can brain storm together.

Very Interested. Dropped you a PM with my YIM and AIM ids.
Lets chat when you are available and start.
OwningMaster
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

Hi
Interested to rp with you over YIM
Pussygrinder_m29
IM Me when you are available to discuss role details
Owning

Looking! Really want some large insertions, groups, humiliation, bdsm, pain, exhibition, monsters/beasts/alien/bug and cosplay/sexy clothing! (all not necessary, but will never say no to these.)

(I'd like to set up over yahoo/skype if possible! You can cut to the chase and just message me on one of those. I do not play over PMs, only threads and messengers! Sorry!

Hey there, I'm interested in role playing with you, I can do Skype or any other [/quote] I have (in fact that's preferred) so.... Yeah I'll wait on a reply ^,^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom