Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Class Warfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cancel

Super-Earth
A group of students were meeting in the dining hall after hours, the group was small, as that was what was agreed upon. “Do you think she's actually going to show up? I really hope we didn't sneak in here for no reason.” A young woman said, basketball tucked under one arm as scanned the empty tables and chairs for signs of an ambush.

“I don't want to be here either—I'm missing tonight's episode of Pretty Ranger: Strikers for this...” He lamented as the young woman groaned.

“You're the worst Michel, are your Japanese Culture Club friends all like this too?” she shined the flash light on the young man, seeing that the blond youth was wearing his uniform shirt from earlier, along with a pair of jeans.

“Yes! I mean no! S-Shut up Stacy...” He said stopping to shine his flashlight on the young woman, highlighting her dark brown hair and smooth, even complexion. “This is still a bad idea. What if we get ambushed? I-I can't fight.” He said, as the third person with them held up a hand.

“Cut the chatter, they said they would be here, so they will. Michel, did you bring the lantern?” He asked, as the young man reached into his backpack and pulled out a narrow box, turning the dial so that it cast a dim white-blue light around the trio. “Good, set it down over there.” He pointed to a long table about ten feet ahead.

“Why all of the secrecy anyway? If you wanted to issue a challenge, you could have just did it in the quad like anybody else.” Stacy asked, seeing that the curtains were drawn on all of the windows.

“Because then it wouldn't mean anything.” Michel offered and explanation. “If you want something to really have an impact, you have to do it in an unorthodox way. Though, I'm hoping that this is just a talk that doesn't lead to anything.”

“We get it Michel, you're a coward. Maybe you should come to some of our practice sessions? Learn how to be a real man and all of that.” Stacy continued to tease the young man, palming the basketball as she sat on the edge of the table.

“No, I'm just honest. There's a difference.” He said, taking a seat though still very nervous.

“Whatever, so Noah, what's the plan anyway? We trust you and all, but you former Student Council types are hard to read.” She said, while Michel looked up to the both of them.

“Really? I thought you were just part of the Music Ensemble, you used to be on Student Council?” He asked, while the young man who they considered their leader shook his head, his black hair barely moving out of place, though his uniform blazer and tie were a little out of sorts.

“Well, I was a freshman, so I didn't really get to do much...” He heard a noise and planted his hands on the table. Looking to his two friends. “If it's staff, scatter and go back to your dorms, if it's something else, meet back at my place.” He reminded the pair as they waited to see if the noise was real or imagined.

One of the dining hall doors slowly creaked open, with three more students slipping through. The girl at the head skulked over to the table, eyes scanning the room and its shadows for signs of intruders. When she reached the others, she sat opposite of Noah, with her two friends sitting on either side of her.

"Alright, Noah, we're here. Say what you're going to say; if we're caught, it's suspension for all of us." A button clipped to the front of the lead girl's shirt flashed in the dim light as she spoke, revealing the name 'Amy', emblazon in red letters on a yellow background -- the school colors.

“Good to see you too...” He said, a bit of disappointment in his tone. He didn't know what he was expecting, as she tended to be very blunt—though she was also very honest. “I know that we aren't what you would call friends, but let's pretend that we are, hmm?” He said, leaning across the table to get a better look at the young woman. “We've been having some trouble with the Tennis Club, or at least, we don't like how they've been strutting around and treating some of our people pretty poorly. You're on better terms with them than I am, but have you been getting same reports from your people?” Noah asked, as while his own information network was good—good enough to help organize a meeting like this—Amy's had to be even sharper.

“We'd like to really humiliate them, maybe beat them at their game of choice? We'd like to do it legitimately, and we'd like some support.” Noah said, as he was asking for a favor of sorts.

Amy thought about his proposal for a moment. It was odd that he was coming to her for help on such an issue, given their differences, but all-in-all, it wasn't too surprising; if there was one person who could get things done in this school, it was either Amy or Noah.

"So, your plan is to beat them at their own game? Sounds like a gamble to me; anyone worth putting on a team is in the club already, so you'll have a little trouble there. Other than that tiny detail, it should definitely do the trick," she stated somewhat sarcastically, as if she didn't believe it would work, which was exactly what she was getting at.

“That's something we were considering ourselves,” Stacy mentioned, eager to join in on the conversation. “but we may have found a way to get this done. Michel?” She looked to the most sheepish of the three, and maybe of the group gathered here tonight.

“R-right. We've found that players aren't exactly being played based on their talent, but popularity and social influence are considered above all else—some not having the skills commensurate with their position. Maybe we can devise a mismatch in our favor.” The young man said, displaying a keen, strategic intellect.

“Specifically, we would play against the weakest players with the biggest heads.” Noah mentioned, looking to his friends, offering them each a smile. He really enjoyed the planning phase of things like this, he just hoped that Amy could offer some support. “If they demand a formal tournament—and we think that they will—we'll need to draw some of their dissatisfied players to our side. We've flagged a couple of people, but we haven't put the word out yet. I was hoping that you knew of any other members of their team that would want to shake things up a little.” Noah was describing more of an elaborate coup than a simple match, though he seemed to be confident that the plan would work.

Any frowned a little. As much as she hated to admit it, that was a pretty sound strategy. She knew that many of the best players in the club were underplayed, as most of them were friends of hers. Not only could she get them to swing things in Noah's favor, but it would also be an opportunity to get back at those popular pricks for putting them down -- a chance that none of them could turn down.

"I think I can arrange that for you. Just remember that after this is over, you owe me, big." She smirked deviously.

“I think I can live with that, so long as you deliver.” Th e young man noted, as he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He acted as if the young woman's smirk had no effect on him, though in truth he was a little worried. While they were both going to get something out of this should the plan work, his group would be at a slight disadvantage in the future. They had always tread lightly where they could, but now they would have to deal with Amy and her ilk watching them for a moment of weakness, or they just might have to throw their lot in with them in the event of another challenge getting out of hand.

“In any case, I'll be in touch. You can find me on on the small concert hall after class if you need anything.” He looked to his friends, who left the table, leaving him and Amy's group. He placed his hands on the electric lantern and set his fingers on the dial. “We need this ready by Friday—we'll go over the details once more, and then its showtime. Laters.” He clicked the lantern off and carried it away with him into the shadows.

Amy nodded. "Will do. Lily, Kyle, let's go." Her companions both nodded to her and they all stood, leaving the mess hall as quietly as they entered it.

Upon returning to her dorm room, Amy found her roommate already asleep, which wasn't all that surprising; at this point, it was approaching midnight. Even Amy hadn't expected to be up this late. She took of her cherished beret and placed it on the nightstand before shedding her clothes and slipping into a nightgown. With that, she got into bed, pulled the covers over herself, and slowly drifted asleep.

The rest of the week seemed to go off without incident, especially with Noah maintaining rather cool relations with Amy and her ilk. He didn't want to seem too chummy during the lead up to their plan, as their fellow students were far more perceptive than anyone gave them credit. That Friday, the young man slipped into Amy's homeroom, looking for the young woman before classes began. He scanned the room and found the familiar face, though the beret was more of a giveaway than anything. Noah was never dressed with the same attention to detail as the young woman, as his tie knot was always a little off, or looking as if he just rolled out of bed five minutes before class.

“Mornin'...” He yawned, stalking over to the young woman's desk and crouching, resting his elbows on the surface. “So, who's on board?” He said, as the morning announcements began, covering some upcoming events and issues for the day.

Amy blinked in confusion as Noah entered the classroom. They weren't in the same homeroom. Hell, the only time they were ever in the same room was at lunch, albeit the occasional assembly or meeting like they had at the beginning of the week.

When he asked her about the plan and who was involved, she quickly realized the reason for his appearance and relaxed. In a low voice, as to not betray their intentions over the sound of the announcements, she whispered, "Jensine, Siris, Alloise, and Hector have all agreed, and I have two maybes that need a little more persuasion to join in, but I'm sure I can win them over before the match. How about you -- are things going well on your end?"

Amy seemed to be caught off guard for a moment, but soon realized why he had made an appearance. Whispering the names over the droning of the morning announcements was a small stroke of genius, and convinced Noah that she was not the sort of adversary to take lightly if one was looking to get their way. “Impressive, and with Robert, Deshawn and Tory, we should have a very good chance even without the other two—that's almost half of the club.” He said, as the morning announcements drew to a close. “I'll see you at lunch, though I could do without the pain of washing pudding out of my hair and clothes this time...” He said, calling back to one of the many times the dinning hall itself had become a battlefield.

Soon, lunch had arrived, and though periods were staggered due to the number of students enrolled, it only mattered that the right people were present. Noah was sipping on a pint of milk, waiting for Amy to arrive. He had spotted the vice-president of the Tennis Club, Christopher Knowles, and knew that he was the sort that couldn't back away from a fight even if he wanted to, as the president was something of a hot-head.

As the day went on, Amy became more and more anxious about the coming match. Despite her important role in the school's 'extracurricular activities', as it were, she couldn't help but expose that playful feminine side that she retained throughout her adolescent years. She was, after all, still a growing woman. According to her parents, anyways.

At lunch, she picked up a plastic tray from a rack and collected a modest assortment of food before heading out into the sitting area. At first glance, there seemed to be no open tables, much to Amy's displeasure; she hated having to sit on the floor. But upon closer examination, she noticed that there was an spot -- right next to Noah. She took it before anyone else did.

Amy glanced at the young man sitting beside her and flashed a friendly smile. Despite being bitter rivals, their temporary alliance had thawed their icy relationship, if only by a little. She'd almost consider him a friend if the reason for their conflicts weren't so personal.

"So," Amy said. "What happens next? Are you planning on challenging him here and now? Or are we keeping this at a low-profile?"

The young man nearly choked on his drink as Amy flashed him a smile and came over to take a seat. Upon a second look, there weren't many free seats at all in the dining hall, at least ones that weren't being reserved for friends-of-friends and fellow club members. The school had always been like that, at least as far as Noah knew, and while he didn't particularly like it, the system was deeply entrenched.

“I was going to do it when I got here, but I thought of something better...” He said, acting as if nothing was wrong on his end. He and Amy had never been what anyone would call friends, and while they were acting like they had some common decency, he still didn't particularly like the young woman and he was sure the feeling was mutual. Besides, he had his friends and fellow club members to think about, and they all had grievances to lay at Amy's feet—even if she wasn't personally responsible for their concerns. Noah nodded towards the young man in question, as a dark haired young man approached the vice-president and leaned forward, appearing to have a private conversation with him. The vice-president stood up violently, knocking his chair over as he shouted something that was lost to the din of the lunch room for the moment, while the regional silence as his rant progressed allowed the young man and Amy to hear what he had to say.

“--and that low-life, good-for-nothing band geek better show up this afternoon. Sending an errand boy to deal with me, who does he think he is? I know when I've been insulted! Wait until Victoria hears about this!” The young man stormed out of the dining hall, knocking another student over as he made for the exit. The messenger watched as the young man stormed out and shrugged his shoulders before slipping his hands into his pockets and walking towards Noah and Amy.

“He's really angry, but he agreed.” He said, acknowledging both of them with a simple nod. “The event starts at five-thirty today, but I think you guys should be careful, especially you Boss.” He turned to Noah in particular, who folded his hands behind his head and exhaled, a wide grin on his face.

“Go on, give me the bad news. There's always bad news.” He said, as the young man sighed.

“Victoria Rothschild is a tough chick, and with Chris this heated, they'll be out for blood. You take care too, Miss Amy.” The young man walked off and was gone in moments.

“How does he do that? In any case, we should probably get everyone together before hand. Maybe bring some extra rackets and a pair of sporty shoes too...” He said, crushing the paper carton and tossing it in a nearby bin.

Amy turned to watch the messenger's conversation with the Tennis Club VP. Halfway through her eyebrows were raised, both in shock and question. She didn't think he would have gotten so upset over the challenge. But at the same time, she wonder why that was so.

She mentally shrugged, thinking to herself, "a mystery for another day, I suppose." She instead listened as the messenger boy came over to report to Noah and tell him his concerns. She nodded back to him as he addressed her, watching him leave.

She looked at Noah as he explained his plans leadin up to the match. "Sounds good. While you do that, I'll see what I can get done on my end." Her praising his plan came as a shock to everyone in earshot; Amy never gave him any praise, no matter what it was about. Things were certainly changing between them. She went back to eating her meal.

The young man raised an eyebrow, but nodded to himself rather than add any fuel to the fire that would likely result from him questioning Amy about her reaction. This cooperative effort had some interesting perks, and Noah was going to enjoy this peace between them for as long as he could. “Right, I'll go and make sure that we're ready to do our part as well. This is going to be so much fun...” He said, whistling to himself as he too exited the dining hall.

The remainder of the day was abuzz with talk of the challenge issued to the Tennis Club by Noah and his Music Club, along with rumors of some alliance with Amy—though he confirmed nothing and instead opted to spread rumors about secret funding given to the Tennis Club by the administration and started rumors of Bacchanalian soirees held in a nearby auxiliary building used to store various supplies and equipment. He steered away from rumors about specific people, as the rumor mill had a way of filling in the blanks in interesting ways that deliberate attempts to manipulate it failed to match.

By the end of the day, Noah had made the rounds, and gotten in touch with the three players that had committed themselves to the cause. They were dressed in various sorts of athletic clothing, the school colors present or otherwise represented by a shield crest with an off-set yellow-red checked pattern within the shield itself.

“Wow, you guys are prepared—but stay sharp! No telling what the Tennis Club has up their sleeve, er, no offense guys.” Noah smiled and scratched the back of his head, while Deshawn spoke up, his kinky hair cut into a mohawk for today's proceedings.

“None taken, our thanks for the opportunity to show those tossers what's what.” He said, a slight Lancashire accent present in his voice. The other two nodded in agreement as another young woman joined the group, wearing a white skirt and black bicycle shorts to go with her yellow top.

“I'm here! Though I can't make any guarantees.” The young woman said, dark brown hair pinned back, and two dots of sunscreen just below her eyes.

“You sure about this Stacy? You're on the basketball team, last time I checked...” Noah mentioned, while the young woman pshawed and shouldered a racket.

“Hey, I've played tennis before! My foot work is awesome, I'll have you know!” She said, as the group was met by other members of the Tennis Club, including the Vice-president.

“Is this all of you, or did you bring any more backstabbing traitors and rejects along for this farce?” He stared right through Noah, who removed his jacket and draped it over his back.

“Actually, I believe we do...” He looked around, as he was sure that Amy and her players would be arriving soon.

As if on que, Amy walked through the doors of the gymnasium with five players in tow: the three she promised along with May and Amber, the twin sisters who had taken a bit more time to win over.

Amy stood next to Noah while her group joined with the rest of the team. "Well, I take it everyone's here and accounted for?" she asked.

“What? You're involved in this too?” The Vice-president said, pointing a racket towards the young woman and her group. “I never thought you would lay with a dog like him, but apparently you're as ruthless as you are frigid.” He said, while Noah, yawned, distracting the young man.

“Alright Chrissy-kins, let's get this over with, contrary to popular belief, I do in fact study for exams.” Noah said, as while he wasn't particularly fond of Amy, he didn't want to sit here and listen to some one slinging insults down range. “Though, are you sure that you want to use the gym like this? We can play on those luscious grass courts your club maintains out back if you like.” He mentioned, while the double doors across the building flew open, as a young woman entered, accompanied by four other students. She was dressed in a black skirt and blouse with red and gold trim, the stitching and materials of both being of superb quality. Her blonde hair was done in curls in the front, and pinned away in the back, while her retinue of young men wore matching white shorts and while polo shirts with blue trim.

“Why would we allow you to tread on the rarefied space that we have worked tirelessly to maintain? The gymnasium is enough for such an event, and it isn't like we haven't prepared. Boys?” She snapped her fingers, the crack reverberating off of the walls as the young men laid down two sizable tarps that were coated with a material that appeared smooth by had a serious grip. “It's just as good as playing on clay.” She laughed, a grin spreading across her face as she strutted about the gym floor, full of confidence. “Oh, and just to keep things fair, a member of Student Council will be officiating.” She gestured to a young woman who's eyes were hidden by a pair of large glasses.

“Right, though I really just wanted the best seat for this match...” The girl admitted, as the blonde turned on her heel and stamped her other foot down.

“Mandy! You're supposed to take this seriously!” The blonde growled, while the young woman removed her glasses and shook out her medium length brown hair.

“Oh! You're too tense Victoria. Just have fun!” She said, watching as some helpers from the Tennis Club erected a seat for the young woman at the net. “Fancy...” She walked towards the two groups that had been ushered off to the side.

“Hello, I've heard plenty about you two...though this is certainly a surprise.” She nodded to Amy and Noah before addressing the group. “The Tennis Club has decided that an even split of single and double matches will do, with each match consisting of a three game set. Winners earn one point for their team, and the team with the most points wins the challenge. If you do not accept these stipulations, the event is ruled a double loss.” Mandy mentioned, replacing her glasses, giving her the appearance of some sort of mad scientist. “First match is a doubles' game, your twins are up in fifteen.” The young woman said as she checked the integrity of the chair before climbing into the seat, testing the microphone before making her announcement.

“Everyone, find a seat, as the match is going to start shortly. The Health and Wellness Committee is present to offer refreshments and any medical services that one might need—though they have asked that you refrain from sending in requests that they wear nursing uniforms.” She mentioned, before going on to thank other clubs that had come out to show their support and otherwise use the event to recruit more students.

“So, I guess we get to play team managers? Noah turned to Amy, as two student helpers motioned them to a bench, along with a fresh cooler containing bottled water and sports drinks. The young man retrieved a water and offered it to the young woman. “So, I have to ask—and this is going to make me look bad—but what club are you in, officially? I mean, we answer to a few different groups, but I'm still in the Music Club.”

Amy raised an eyebrow as the Vice-president started berating her for teaming up with Noah. While most people knew her to be a proud and stately woman, she had enough experience with insults to know how to brush them off easily, though the comment about 'laying' with Noah caused her to bristle.

She opened her mouth to retort, but Noah beat her to it. While he spoke, she managed to cool herself off, reminding herself that she was better than that. She turned her attention to Mandy, Victoria and the rest of the remaining Tennis Club members entered the room. She half-listened to Mandy as she explained the rules to them; she wasn't a huge sports fan, so it didn't appeal to her very much.

She snapped out of her daydream when Noah queried her about being the team manager, to which she nodded. "I guess so," she muttered, not envying the idea of becoming the manager involuntarily; as mentioned earlier, most sports just didn't interest her. She sat down at the bench and watched as Noah grabbed a bottle of water and offered it to her. She accepted, taking it and twisting of the cap, taking a long sip from it.

When Noah questioned her about her memberships, she put the bottle aside and replied, "Officially, I'm only in the swim team and the Writing Club," revealing the only sport she really had an interest in, ever since she was a young girl.

"But besides those, I've got my hands in a little bit of everything in school, as you probably already know," she continued. She paused for a moment before asking, "why do you ask?"

The young man retrieved a bottle for himself and put a leg up on the bench, leaning over it as if he were posing for some sort of self-portrait. Amy didn't seem to be too thrilled by the prospect of having to sit through something like this, though he could understand, as there wasn't much for them to do aside from see how things were going to play out. Noah listened intently as the young woman spoke, as while any piece of information could be used against a person in some fashion, given enough time and energy, his interest was more personal than anything.

“Really? I had no idea you were on the Swim Team, we could have been team mates had things turned out a bit differently—it was on my short list of clubs to try out you see.” He said, as he too replaced the cap on his bottle. “Though, between that stint with Student Council and getting the Music Club off of its feet, it has been hard to commit to much else.” He said, thumbing his nose and grinning as the young woman asked him about his motive directly.

“Well, I was just curious. We've been at each others throats almost since we arrived, and it never occurred to me to ask, funny how things work out, right?” A round of cheering interrupted the conversation, as Mandy's voice rose over the din.

“First point on the night goes to the Challengers, let's begin the next match...” The young woman declared, as a score board lit up, displaying a single point in what is reserved for the visitor's column.

“Hey, that's good! Maybe our margin for victory won't be so narrow after all.” Noah said, clapping as the next pair of their players took to the court. “I sometimes wonder just how tight our grips really are on our respective holdings, as no matter how much I trust my friends, everyone has an agenda, right?” He said, looking on as the doubles matches drew themselves to their conclusion.

“The score is Tennis Club at one, and Challengers at two points. Singles will begin in ten minutes. Will the presiding club leaders please report to center court?” The young woman said, as exhausted players returned to their benches, while Health and Wellness Committee members ran about, resupplying coolers and selling refreshments to spectators.

“Looks like that's our cue. Let's hope that Victoria can keep that lap dog of hers muzzled...” He said, cracking his knuckles as he walked to meet the bespectacled young woman.

Amy stood, nodding in agreement to Noah's statement about Victoria and the VP as they both approached Mandy. She wore a mask of stoic professionalism to cover up her real feeling: pleasure. Everything was going exactly as planned.

The Vice-president was incensed, his anger barely contained as he made not effort to hide his displeasure, his eyes burrowing paths through both Amy as well as Noah, who had also put on a very happy face for the proceedings.

“Hey, would you look at that! Only two more points, and it's over for you guys. You can call it off now, so long as you promise to treat people with a little more respect.” Noah said. Sending Christopher over the edge.

“Look at him! Underhanded tricks as he's got the nerve to gloat about it! Amy likely had something to do with this too, why else would she be this quiet.

“I thought stuff like this happened all the time.” The young woman looked a little nervous, as the four converged on her space. “In any case, the score is two to one, with three more matches to go. What shall we do in the event of a tie?”

“Why, I think that me and Christopher will take to the court, as it is only fitting that leaders take appropriate measures to ensure the success of their organization. I propose a doubles match against Noah and Amy—should it become necessary.” She crossed her arms and looked at the pair through narrowed eyes.

“Ha! Really? I'm game, if we even need it. Amy?” He looked to the young woman, a look of fierce determination in his eyes.

Amy shrugged when Chistopher accused her of being quiet. "What reason do I have to speak to you? Certainly not for your courage or chivalry, that much I can say," she stated flatly. A ripple of chuckles perforated the stands; Her statement heavily implied that she thought him a coward, despite being VP of the Tennis Club, which could be true for all she knew. Then came Victoria's suggestion for a double match consisting of the opposin team captains...

Amy was immediately worried by this; she'd never played a game of tennis in her life. Sure, she was in great shape for her age, but that didn't help much when she had absolutely no experience. But when she glanced over at Noah and looked into his fiery eyes, she smiled slightly and turned back to the other female captain. "I accept."

The Vice-president of the Tennis Club grinned, malice seeming to wick away from him and towards Amy and Noah. “I'm looking forward to bringing you low, you and your new boy toy.” He said, while Victoria seemed to be oblivious to her second-in-command's inflammatory banter, brushing past him and beaming at the pair.

“So its decided! We have no intention of calling it quits I'll have the both of you know! We wouldn't be the organization we are today if we couldn't come back from such a deficit.” Victoria laughed, rearing her head back and placing her hand to her cheek as if concealing her excitement.

“Good, now we can move forward with the first of the singles matches. I believe Robert is leading off for you guys.” Mandy turned to Noah and Amy, as the Tennis Club heads went to their side of the gymnasium. “Anyway, best of luck to the both of you.” She said, as the next players readied themselves for the second half of the competition.

“So, which one do you like better?” Noah asked, keeping things light between himself and Amy. “I think Victoria is probably the nicer of the two—but I was always under the impression that Christopher was real manager out of the pair.” He contemplated as they passed their stable of players, the ones who had played earlier were exhausted from the effort.

Amy nodded in agreement to his sentiment. "Victoria is definitely the more likable of the two, but Chris is much more fun to mess with." She smirked deviously; just because she was sweet on the outside didn't mean she couldn't have a sour center.

As they past the players, she smiled at them in an encouraging manner before continuing to the benches, where she sat down and took a quick sip from her water bottle.

The young man laughed, “He's doesn't do very well with being taken lightly, does he?” Noah commented as he too sat down to watch the rest of the matches. The Tennis Club managed to rally, pulling ahead with two more victories, while the final game was being played with Stacy being the only thing standing between an even slimmer chance of victory and utter defeat. Her foot work was as incredible as she claimed, taking control of the court and soon the pace of the game, putting one of the stronger players to shame after a rough first game.

“Yes! You guys can deal. With. It.” She pointed towards the Tennis Club's bench, before bounding back to Noah and Amy, her brow glistening with sweat. “It's up to you guys now, though, I think they were likely betting on something like this...” The young woman said, handing Amy her racket. “Here, maybe that last match will rub off a bit and give you the edge you need.” She grinned, still pumped from her match.

“Oh, you'll need more than than to win...” The Vice-president said, walking towards the group from their side of the gymnasium. “Though, we might have to ask your friend to join our club, she has some assets that could prove useful to us.” The young man looked Stacy up and down, who only had a scrunched up face to offer in response.

“We're always looking for new members, though only the best will suffice.” Victoria mentioned, as she motioned for two other members to present Noah and Amy with two folded bundles and a pair of shoes each. “We've provided the proper attire, as it just wouldn't be right to have you face us otherwise. Good luck...” She turned her head up and away as she and her retinue left the pair.

“Well, I guess we'll just have to show those two how this is done...” He said, leaving Amy as he went to get changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom