Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leestud's Request for M(me)xF(you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leestud

Star
Hello I am Leestud and welcome to my Request Thread. Here are the roleplays that I am interested in doing at the moment. Each one is numbered by the order that I put the request on the thread. Feel free to PM me or reply on this thread if you are interested in any ideas. Some are more SMUT based, others are more plot based, but all will have at least some of both, even if it is 90/10. I will RP by PM, thread, email, IM although I prefer PM/Thread and have no preference in regards to 1st/3rd person perspective. My post lengths vary depending on the situation up to several decent sized paragraphs, please inform me if you have a minimum post length.

Okay here are my RP ideas:
1 (Original)
You are my female relative(i.e. mother, sister, daughter, cousin, aunt, niece, can also be step family as well) and I have developed mind control powers and I use them to have sex with you. The type of mind control power can vary from total where I can make you do or believe anything, where I can just control the body to where I simply push thoughts into your mind. This can also vary from me making you into a sex slave or developing a relationship and falling in love.

2 (Original)
You are an elven princess whose country is at war with mine, who I am the commander of the army (not the King). I have captured you and will use any means necessary to get the information necessary to win the war. By any means possible I mean using orgasm denial/control in order to gain the information. If you want a short SMUT based RP then you can end it there. Otherwise the continuation of this deals with my character getting your character to become his wife and getting her to fall in love with him as well. The reason for this will be revealed in the RP. This will take place in a European Medieval style Fantasy setting with different races. I already have a idea of the setting and will discuss it with you beforehand, certain things are necessary for the plot.

3 (Fandom)
This is an roleplay basedd on the Nintendo DS game Ace Attorney series where I will play Phoenix Wright and you will play Franziska Von Karma (best female prosecutor in the series) where they will develop feelings for each other. Maybe Franziska gets arrested and put on trail and Phoenix defends her. Maybe Franziska has an embarrassing secret and Phoenix discovers it. Maybe Phoenix and Franziska get stranded at a remote crime scene and they need to work together to survive until help arrives. Maybe Phoenix loses a bet with Edgeworth and is forced to spend time with Franziska. Those are a few possible ideas, feel free to suggest your own if you have one. The setting I want is AU after Trails and Tribulations where the Zak Gramarye case never happened.

4 (Original)
You will play a girl disguised as a boy and you end up becoming roomates with me, for example it could be a boarding school, an academy or something. You are supposed to keep it a secret so you wanted a room all to yourself. But due to certain circumstances either I get put in your room or you get put into my room. And then things develop from there. The setting could be anything from Historical, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Steam Punk, Modern, Space, Supernatural, etc.

5 (Original)
You play a succubus who doesn't steal the lifeforce of human males, who in fact has never done so. This is very rare for them as unlike some others types of supernatural creatures like vampires who can drink packaged human blood/ animal blood, there was no replacement for the life energy they steal, it had to be from having sex with humans. This meant she was weak for a succubus, stayed in human form because she did not have the energy to transform and had to eat extra food to maintain herself. But she was still attractive to guys, and a single kiss would turn them into a mindless slave. She did have urges though, to feed, but she resisted. Luckily she rarely met someone whose life energy smelled good which she was thankful for. But this all changed in her final year of high school when she was 18 and the new guy who transfered into her class played by me, his life energy smelled so strong and tasty, she was scared of losing control, but develops feeling for him, even though everyone knows sucubi can not love. That they only have sex with human males to feed or breed. But then a new sucubus comes into town and goes on a feeding frenzy, and sets her eyes on the transfer student. Also the monster hunter in her class reveals herself to the sucubus, thinking she might be responsible. Also the school nurse is a good vampire who only drinks blood packets who knows about the sucubus and is sort of her guardian.

6 (Original)
You would be a hot, sexy, but innocent eighteen year old honor student who never gets into trouble and has exceptional grades and is trying to get into a prestigious university.
I am a twenty five year old teacher at his first job, but who is unpopular with the ladies. It is the start of your final year of school and I happen to be assigned to your maths class and as soon as I see you I know that I must fuck you. Then I come up with a plan, I give the class a pop quiz which I know you will do well on but will stump the rest of the class. Then during the test I slip the answer sheet into your bag. Then I set you assignments as I mark the tests, (only five questions with a class of twenty students) so I finish before the class ends. Then I ask you to stay so I can talk to you privately before you get your lunch/after class, then I accuse you of cheating and search your bag. Then I find the answer sheet and say that I will have to report it to the principle. But then you beg me not to do it, and I accept with one condition, do whatever I say for the rest of the school year, basically to become my slave. Then I train you to become an obedient sex slave in private.

7 (Fandom)
This one is based on the nintento ds game Time Hollow, involving hollow pens and flashbacks. Our two characters(me male OC and you female OC) have just turned seventeen and thus inherited the hollow pens and we discover each other when we discover the next morning that our parents disappear and have been missing for years, because we are the only ones who remember. But out there there is another hollow pen user, he is out for revenge or just an ass who tortures people for fun? This will be a modern setting roleplay. Or one of our characters could have inherited a hollow pen whose parents disappear like described above and the other could be a person who has been pulled through time. Either way we find each other and try to make sense of what has happened and try to put things back to normal and develop feelings for each other while doing so.

8 (Fandom)
This is an AU of Naruto Shippuden (at the beginning) where the village is peaceful and Saskue had lost to Naruto in the Valley of the end Battle and ended up staying with the village. The idea is that Naruto is still trying to get together with Sakura and Ino is still trying to get together with Saskue, but are failing. One day Ino decides to team up with Naruto in order for them to help each other get together with the one they want, but they end up falling for each other instead. Also in this Naruto would be friends with Saskue and Sakura would be friends with Ino giving Naruto and Ino more ways to help in their alliance.

This is the only Naruto based plot that I am have defined. If you want to roleplay Naruto Shippuden that is not this, then I am interested in doing the following pairings with me playing the male role and you the female role.

Naruto X Hinata (My personal ship)
Naruto X Sakura
Naruto X Ino
Naruto X Sasuko (female version of Saskue)

9 (Original)
This is set in a sci-fi setting with anime themes at an elite school which trains mech pilots which only the richest people can afford to attend (single pilot mechs). You are the genius pilot who aces all of her classes both theory and practical. But since you are a Tsundere type personality and dedicated to being the best you have no friends and plenty of enemies within the school. I am a typical nice guy character but who is very unpopular who won a placement there in a lottery. Although I do well in theory classes, I am very bad at actually piloting the mech due to all of the complicated controls and is rock bottom in the practical class. But then we get paired up in a class one day and once I get to know you I decide to become your friend because I really admire you and then our feeling develop from there. Only a select few have personal mechs, like your character, the rest use training models like my character. But partway through I get gifted a personal mech and things get very interesting from there.

RE: Looking for sexy fem to RP with

Edit to first post. This was when I added roleplay idea 3.

Edit to first thread. This was when I added roleplay idea 4.

Edit to first thread. This was when I added roleplay idea 5.

Edit to first thread. This was when I added roleplay idea 6.

Good luck with your rp search thread I'm more into fan-dom rps and i'm more of a fan of Dick Grayson known as: Nightwing and I'll be rping as batgirl. Check my three images out about Nightwing and Batgirl.

Edit to first thread. This was when I added roleplay idea 7.

I love the idea with the student and teacher. If no one has done so yet i would e[/quote]njoy doing that one with you.

Are you still interested in the elven princess roleplay in the original post?

Any of my requests in the thread are what I am currently looking for. I will edit requests out if I do not want to do them.

Edit to first thread. This was when I added roleplay idea 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom