Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lilly's twisted love thread! FxF FxM or FxO

Status
Not open for further replies.

lillypadgirl

Super-Earth
Basicly I'm open to anything and will try anything, exepct MxM I'm not a fan. My name is Lilly I am twenty three and I'm very busy most of the time, sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you. I don't have I Ms and I do not rp over threads, only email (which is lillypadgirl23@hotmail.com, feel free to email me anytime, or send me a pm to rp) and PMs.

Kinks!

Scat
Futa
Extreem over sizeing, including breasts, cocks, and people themselves.
Extreem penatration
Exesive cum
Piss

Fandoms

Anything superhero
Borderlands
Assassins creed
Halo
Dragon age origins

But basically I'll do anything, I don't feel like putting down parings but I'll do anything you want so just say the word.

RE: Female looking for female or male partner;) with cravings

Are you by chance into playing a female vampire with human male? I kinda want to do a rp with a girl with spunk who is taken control by his will.

I suppose you won't continue ours, at least a heads-up would be great. Thanks anyway.

I could do any of those things, beside Gore ans watersports. Squirting us fine though.

If you're interested, please PM me and we can work something out depending on which plot/pairing you'd prefer.

Haven't been on interwebs went out:( but back (hopefully for good) and horny ;)

PS bump

well if you want I can be a tentacle demon or a really pervy doctor. it all depends on what you want to be.

Bump (really want someone to play my new major craving with me!)

I really really want someone for my new craving Anything gross!

my pervy doctor

6ss7fb.jpg

Name: Dr. Keifer
Race: human
sexuality: hetero
Personality: shameless and very perverted, Keifer is a deviant doctor whose main interest lies within the powers and the pleasures of female sexuality. in med school he started out as a "gifted" gynecologist. Most of his training came from seducing and ****ing his nurses and female TA's, his curiosity has always revolved around what makes the female sex drive tick. Graduating at the top of his class Keifer accepted a grant to manage a sleep clinic. He of course proceeded to employ a staff of beautiful and vulnerable nurses, most of which become victims of his kinky and perverted experiments. kefier prefers young, curvaceous women, with full hips and large breasts. keifer has no fear of touching a woman inappropriately or publically. in his spare time kefier continuous his kinky experiments on slave girls that he keeps at home, he prefers to take advantage of the various races of slaves available in his region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom