Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh sister dearest (Retsu&KatDaRosa)

Retsu

Star
The Risamo family were quite the model family, and would probably be the picture of family in the dictionary. It consisted of a father, mother, brother, and a sister. They loved to have many family nights where they would play board games or watch movies together. Their father and mother both had extremely good jobs so they were quite rich; therefore living quite the luxurious lifestyle. The brother and sister got along like any normal siblings would. They would have their occasional fight, sister was not allowed in brother's room and vice versa, brother always played pranks on his sister, sister would always get him back, and etc.

Nothing seems wrong with this family right? Wrong! The brother and sister had immense attraction to each other, and would often subtly seduce the other. They quickly figured out that they both had the same feelings, but kept quiet about it since they didn't want to clue their parents into this little ordeal. So, they just kept subtly seducing each other, and silently expressing their love to each other; however, a day soon came that their father and mother got better jobs that would leave the two siblings alone in the house.

Finally! They could let their desires run rampant and express their attraction to the other in full. Alyx, the brother, was the one to first speak once they were finally alone in the house "Oh sister! Would you mind coming into the living with something sexy on?"

"Would I mind?? Of course not!" The voice of a soft spoke girl called out from upstairs that was quickly followed by a giggle. Amarie, quickly ran back into her bedroom, giddy as ever as she pulled out a pink and red stripped bag with the name Victoria's secret on there. She had went there with the intention of buying something for this special occasion of being alone with her brother and now she could finally wear it. Pulling out the lingerie she slipped on the black see through thong with the matching see through black baby doll and headed out the room. With a bounce she came downstairs and right into the living room.

She giggled as she did a little twirl, the lingerie clearly showing off every asset, curve and muscle on her body "What do you think? I picked it out just for you" She winked and stopped twirling.

He knew he asked her to come with something sexy on, but he didn't expect this. There she was, in nothing but a see through bra and thong. Everything about it was amazing to Alyx, and that was clearly able to be seen if one would just look at his face "What do I think? Damn Amarie, I didn't think you could look this sexy!" he chuckled at his own surprise since he has seen her naked before, but this was ten times better than that.

"Oh, it feels great to finally have the folks come from the house. Now we can finally do more than just tease each other." he patted his lap to invite her to sit on him "Sit on my lap with your back facing me." a sultry smile formed on his lips as he leaned back on the couch to give her more room to sit.

That was the reaction she was going for and just giggled at his surprise "Well you always told me I had the body for such things so I decided why not" She smirked then let out a sigh of relief of her own "Oh god yes it does! I swear it took forever for them both to get out of the house." Strutting over towards the couch she slipped onto his lap gently, her back pressed against his chest "Like this?" She asked softly though to tease him a bit she let her hips start to slowly wiggle in his lap

"Yeah, just like that." His hands wrapped around her body as a way to pull her ever so closer to him "Have I ever told you how sexy your body is? I love being able to see every curve and muscle of your body while you only have lingerie on." his lips went towards her neck as he planted a soft kiss on the side of her neck "So, what do you want to do now that are parents aren't home? Any sort of fantasy you have had about your brother that you are just dying to act out?"

She moaned softly as her body fit perfectly against his, and sat back against him for once without worrying. "Mmhmm you have" She giggled "But it doesn't mean I don't get tired of it" Her head tilted to the side, exposing more of her neck for him "Hm, there are so many brother dear that I can't just pick one. It isn't fair to just choose. What about you, what fantasy did you have that you wanted to do hm?"

"Mmm, not really. I mean, I did always imagine myself fucking you, but I don't really want to do that. Maybe later on, but not now; however, maybe I can do this for you." he went back to kissing her neck as a hand went to tease just above her clit by scratching, tickling, and massaging that entire area "Just to let you know, you will have to beg if you want me to go lower." he whispered into her ear before going back to kissing her neck.

"Well of course later. We have all the time in the world now" She giggled and wiggled against him playfully. Another moan escaped her lips as her head tilted again, exposing her neck. Her hips jerked forward from his teasing hand "Mmm brother please go lower" She begged, trying her hardest to get him to go further down.

"Not good enough Amarie. You'll also have to use dirtier words if you want me to go lower." Alyx was quite enjoying teasing his sister like this, and was still glad he had the chance to do so now. Being able to hear her beg for him, feeling her soft skin underneath his hands, and knowing that he will be able to soon go lower. All of it served to arouse him like no other; which is why a hand cane up to her breast to gently massage them.

"Aww Alyx" She whined then teasingly bounced in his lap for a moment "Please I'll be your dirty girl...I'll be a dirty dirty girl for you if you go lower brother. I'll be your little slut" She begged again. One hand came up to go on top of his, massaging her breast with him as her nipples perked through the fabric

A chuckle came from Alyx's mouth "You're already my dirty girl, but I guess that is good enough." his hand slipped into that see through thong if hers as he teasingly played around with her, surprisingly, wet womanhood "This wet already Amarie? My, you are one dirty slut if you are getting off from your brother's touch." the hand on her breast unhooked her bra, but kept the fabric over her chest as he continued massaging them "Do you also want your brother to see how hard your nipples have become as well?"

Amarie grinned and nearly squealed in excitement "Mhm I am" She purred and softly moaned as she laid her head back on his shoulder "Yes please brother dear. Explore every inch of me if you want, that's how hot I am for you" She purred out to him. She already knew her nipples were pointed and hard just from their little game and knew he would like that

At her words, Alyx let her bra drop to the couch below them before going back to playing with her breasts "Wet and hard? Sometimes, I just have no idea what to do with you Amarie." another chuckle came from his mouth as he turned her head to face him. Immediately, he pushed their lips together and licked her lips to ask for entrance into her mouth.

"Aww really Alyx? I think you know exactly what to do with me brother" She grinned and looked over at him. Her lips parted to grant him entrance where her own hungry tongue was waiting to feel his press against hers, to dance and wrestle with each other. Jut the mere thought and excitement of it made her become even more wet if that were even possible.

Alyx felt his sister's womanhood get wetter after he stuck his tongue inside her mouth, and he wondered how such a feat was even possible; however, he wasn't about to complain. A single finger was inserted inside as it began thrusting inside her pussy "Cum for me Amarie, show me that you actually meant you'll be my slut." he said pulling away from their kiss just long enough to say that.

Amarie moaned out loudly into the kiss, her hips practically bucking as his finger thrust in and out of her. "Mmm so close brother" She panted heavily with eyes closed. Her body started to tremble, legs shaking as she reached her climax. Her juices coated his finger and seeped out of her, the one last cry out escaping her lips "Ohhh Alyx"

Alyx chuckled as he felt her cum coat his finger, and pulled it out of her pussy "Such a dirty girl." he spanked her pussy before turning her around his lap so she was facing him. His lips once more went for her neck, and he whispered this into her ear between kisses "Have you ever touched a spot on your body before, and it made you aroused like no other? Where is that spot Amarie? Or do I need to search for it by myself?"

"Mmmm but I'm your dirty girl" Amarie giggled and squealed from the spank. Facing him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning softly as he suckled her own. "Mmm it would be more fun if you found it brother dear" She winked and slowly pressed her hips into his. Truth was she didn't know of such a spot, and even if she had one she wanted her brother to find it.

"Very well, I shall find a spot." one of his hands started trailing over her entire body in search of said spot; however, he kept away from her private areas because he knew those couldn't be the spot which turned her on. He would know what he spot was because she would most likely have some sort of reaction when he brushed over it.

"Good luck" She winked and giggled, staying still as his hands roamed over her body. Small shivers ran throughout her as well as soft moans but it wasn't the reaction one would get when someone found their spot. He was close a few times but he didn't find that one spot just yet.

He noted where those small shivers came from, and began touching those areas a bit more; thinking they could be her spots. Alyx still hasn't even touched her back yet, so he pushed her forward a tad as he began running his hands around her entire backside. He even went down lower towards her ass in hope that might also be her spot. You think one would give up by now, and stop trying to find something; however, Alyx had a rather stubborn nature, and wasn't about to give up anytime soon.

Amarie shivered again as he touched those areas, getting a bit more warmer. She gasped when he finally touched her backside, lightly moaning once he went further. He was close, very very close and pushing her hips against his showed that. Just a little further She thought to herself, as she bit her bottom lip

Now Alyx was starting to get a little angry. He didn't like how he couldn't find this spot for the life of him, and it was really starting to get on his nerves I already touched most of her body already! Where the fuck is this spot? I know she has one because she keeps bucking against me, and it is really pissing me off that I can find it. an audible sigh left his lips as he slid his hands to the only spot he hasn't touched yet. The underside of her thighs. He had only touched the top of the side, but never the underside If this isn't it then I must as well just say fuck it.

Amarie found it amusing he couldn't take her signals as signs he was warmer. Still it was fun feeling his hands all over her form, that was until she felt his fingers under her thighs. She gasped and moaned out loudly, her hips bucking steadily against his "Mmmm you are a winner" She grinned as she pulled back slightly to look at him.

((I am truly sorry for once again neglecting to post. My screen is rather weird at time, and while I know that the name gets bolded when there is a new post. Sometimes I just can't see that, so I think there is no new post. I really need to stop putting off buying a new monitor >_>))

Oh thank god! One more disappoint of not being able to find that spot, and I would have probably raged right here. Alyx's hand stopped trailing over her body, and just wrapped around her small waist once more. His mind went wandering as he just enjoyed the feeling of her body in his arms. His mind began to fill with different thoughts of what they could do, and of what he could possibly make her wear. Such thoughts prompted him to ask this question "Hey Amarie, you wouldn't happen to have a pair of stockings or pantyhose would you? I have never seen you wear any before, and I would be more than happy to go shopping with you if you would like to buy some."

Back
Top Bottom