Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femalexmale- Kitty wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatDaRosa

Planetoid
Hello everyone. I am new to the site but I'm not new to rping. I've been rping for going on 12 years so I have some experience under my belt. I'm flexible when it comes to writing and not overly picky with who I am writing with, but I have some ground rules.

1. Immediate to advanced writers please. I prefer quality post over quantity so length isn't a huge thing for me. I can match length in posting.
2. Literacy is a must.
3. When it comes to RL be understanding. I do have a son rl so he takes up a lot of my time, please understand that and do not push for a reply
4. Be respectful. If you are respectful of me, I will be respectful of you.
5. Keep rp and rl separate. AKA- keep ic stuff ic and ooc stuff ooc.
6. Have fun! RP is about fun and having fun. If it gets too serious I won't continue to rp with you, simple as that.
7. I am looking for long term partners as well but it would be nice if we could click in just general conversation

Now that the ground rules out of the way, now it's time for the fun part, rping. I can do rp's in the following:

1. Thread
2. IM
3. PM(if requested) -Too full

Out of those three, I do prefer thread and IM just because it would be easier for me. My number one preference is IM followed by thread. I currently have aim and msn but I am on aim all the time so that is the preferred IM.

I do have a list of won't dos. There will probably be more as I remember:

yao
yuri
scat
vomit
urine
underage (meaning no one under 17 unless it's two teenagers)
Spit swapping
Cum swapping
I do have an F-list as well in my sig

Characters and Pairings:
I have over 30 characters to choose from, and if not I can make charries on the spot. I have no problem doing that. They range from human to vampire to shifters and everything in between. I do tend to play exotic type of women and I prefer to play women. As for the women they range from sex crazed to virgins to clinically insane and all in between. If requested I can give a list. Ages range as well but the youngest I will play is 17. I also tend to rp submissive but I do have some dom charries as well, but submissive is preferred. As far as how far it goes, I'm up for pushing the envelope so to speak when it comes to rp. Blood, gore, violence, brutality, violent sex etc I do not mind doing.

Genre's- I play any but my favorites are:
Those in bold are my top favorites*

Fantasy
Victorian era

Ancient times
Horror
Sci-fi
Modern times
Futuristic
Romance

Pairings- I have tons of these and I'm always up for trying new pairings, but these are some that are favorites of mine or ones I want to try.
Example:
you/me

Note: If a pairing is crossed out it means that I have a lot of the pairings already going.

Pairings:
Father/daughter
Brother/sister(could be step)
Teacher/student (I can play either role)
Kidnapper/victim
Older/younger (Again I can play either role)
Servant/prince or princess(depends on who plays what)
King/Princess
Sire/Childe (I can play either)
Bad boy/Innocent girl
Master/Slave (I can play either)
Human/Non human (Can play either)
Dom/Sub
Greek God/Goddess (I have Aphrodite and Persephone but I can do any Goddess)
Stripper/Customer (Can play either)
Photographer/Model

New pairings:
Emperor/Princess
Journalist/Celebrity (can play either one)
Rock Star/Groupie
Captain/Crew
Pool boy/Married woman
Married/Married (both parties are not married to each other, neither one are satisfied with their spouses)
Ex/Ex
Father in law/Bride
Father/Babysitter
Sire/Sire
Dom/Dom

Even newer pairings:
Gang member/innocent
Prisoner/Prisoner
Prisoner/Guard
Fighter or wrestler/fan
Fighter or wrestler/fighter or wrestler

Again always up for trying new pairings or any other ones that aren't listed here.

If interested please leave a comment here or shoot me a pm. Also state if you want a thread or IM rp and if it's IM pm me for my info for aim or msn(yahoo is good too).

Looking forward to getting started! :)

~Kat~

Updated:
General rules, Genre's and pairings updated

Added:
List of won't do's

Well if you don't mind playing a guy, or don't mind me playing a guy, and you do anal, then hit me up with a PM!

Updates:
1.) I feel I have to re-iterate rule 3 of the general rules, mainly for the IM rp's. The more I am bugged or pushed to rp there the more I will NOT want to with you. So please be respectful in that manner. I am a single parent, I raise my son on my own and he will take a lot of my time and tire me out. If that is a problem then I respectfully ask that you do not rp with me. This is a fun thing I do when I am able to, I do not like feeling pushed or pressured or made felt bad about being unable to rp. Again this is for IM rp's, thank you.

2.) There is a note for pairings now. If they are crossed off it means I already have more than enough of those parings going.

3.) For thread rp's or pm's, if you are no longer interested please just let me know instead of dropping. I can understand losing muse or not feeling the pairing. It's fine as long as you tell me :)

4.) Always still looking for rp partners but for now PM rp's are full up. Threads and IM's for now please and thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom