Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phearon + A sci-fi world +

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
-Story-

It's the year 1370 and all known life resides on the planet known as Phearon, it is a technologically advanced planet with races of all the systems residing on it's surface. Many of these beings [including the rare human] are not native to this planet but, due to lost technologies and documents no one really knows where they are originally from any more. The planet and it's inhabitants have inter-mingled and as such new races and breeds have surfaced, most are subjected to harsh ridicule and torture often turning up dead a few have survived by adapting and hiding themselves among the inhabitants of the planet. Once in a time so long ago their were many planets each with their own respective inhabitants all inter-connected to survive but, a darkness devoured all in its path, Phearon survived and shortly after the destruction inhabitants living among the debris of the fallen planets all migrated there and now no one knows who truly belongs where anymore. In this present day world scientist have gone on excavations on the remains of these once prospering planets in search of why's and in their searching came across several documents dating back to when they believe all life almost came to an end.

:: Lost Transmission -Incomplete documentation- ::

Date :: April 1, 2012

It has happened again, the planet Dernion has suddenly died all life wiped out. All in the matter of a day an entire planet has died and, not a sound or disturbance was noted in any of the other planets. I have become uneasy about what may lay before us...

Date :: April 15, 2012

The un-thinkable has happened... Two planets Karnon and Ternia have completely disappeared. Not a trace was left behind unlike with the previous planets that were destroyed. Not a single rock or particle remains of either planet. The remaining dignitaries of the planets have become uneasy but, I fear it is too late to act.

Date :: June 25, 2012

It is all too much to say, we have found the cause of the disappearing and destroyed planets but, it was as I had feared we are far too late.We will sacrifice this old planet to seal away this creature. As to what has caused this near mass extinction of the races....that I can not tell you....For now I, Jermaine R. Tharaine a man of science can only pray we succeed in our efforts to seal this monstrosity away and that it is never again awakened into our world...-Several moments of static before a monstrous and dark screech cuts through it and then all falls silent- ::Transmission Ends ::

These documents are yet incomplete and may hold yet more valuable information, the cryptic warning at the end is what would be our down fall. For as history will show, people want power and will commit the most heinous act to obtain such power thus why we must always repeat our own past mistakes. In this new unknown disaster a woman survives unsure of her own age or origins as things begin to stir she feels a stirring in the back of her mind; memories long sealed away start to surface. Guided by these memories and the curiosity of her own creation she will travel to find the remaining documents and hopefully put a stop to the awakening of the beast...before it finishes what it intended to do so long ago...and completely wipe out all life.

Introduction

Ok so this is a sci-fi based RP [obviously]. This will be a 4 group RP and the one role will be played by me so I need 3 others. If you have questions message me. If you want in the RP fill out the profile skeleton and send it into me

BMR Name :
RPC Name :
Orientation :
Race :
Skills :
1-
2-
3-
Abilities :
1-
2-
3-
Weapon :
Cybernetic Parts :
Family Background :
Medical Disabilities :
Extras :

RE: A sci-fi RP idea

Kadavro said:
Were bodies left behind on Dernion?

I haven't really decided that yet....There were a few survivors left on the planet...but, as for dead bodies I'm unsure if thats what I want.

Back
Top Bottom