Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the sleepless night, may the weavers of tales unite...(Looking for M and F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicethreadly

Meteorite
I come from a time and place when people created characters out of their own imagination, took their idea and planted it in a group full of people roleplaying and let that character take shape and form through the interactions and relationships that occurred through nightly roleplaying.

I'm looking to find that again. I'm searching for men and women who would like to get together and play characters in a common scene such as a tavern, who would like to create characters and roleplay together and see what happens. Whether romance or animosity blooms, if friendships form, or alliances. Who knows, it all depends on your character and what they are like.

If you're interested, please send me a private message. I am really hoping I'll find people who remember playing like this, and would like to do it again. To bring back that feeling of excitement and unpredictability that comes from live roleplaying with other people. The satisfaction and beauty when a really good story emerges from it.

I already have a character that I've played for almost 14 years now. She's gone through many changes, but currently she's a very dark, very moody and unpredictable vampire. She's beautiful, but more often dangerous to deal with, a challenge as she's been through a lot in her lifetime. She's lost many friends, lovers, even a child. But she's also endured, a strong, and fiery creature. If you'd like to know more about her as well, I'd be happy to tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom