Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Therianthrope/Vampire roleplay Idea.

Puppet_Mistress

Planetoid
Hello there I am new to the site, but not to roleplay. I am thinking of opening up a roleplay on here for a group of three to seven people about therianthropes, and vampires. I have created my own race of vampires, and have the outline to their lore ready for the roleplay. As well as a way for the vampires to actually get drunk off of a man made substance. My character is Sashenka a New Age Lycanthrope who is a Russian Spy/Assassin. The only of her kind. I am currently working on the finishing touches of her bio as I am typing this. So hopefully once I have people interested in the roleplay her bio will be done. If anyone of you are interested pm me and I can give you more actual info on the roleplay itself. But for those you may need more info before joining. Here is a short outline.

Roleplay is done in present time. Vampires came out to the world in 2007 and are trying to gain their own land and country. Some people are for it some are against it. The roleplay will begin before World War III between the countries that are for vampires and the countries that are against the vampires. The vampires have made the war their playground. Either way the war goes they will get their country for the most part. If they lose they will help the winners rebuild their cities and other things that were destroyed in the war allowing them to have their Country. If they win they will have their Country free and clear even though they have agreed to help the winners as well. The espionage will be a rather large componet in the roleplay. I will go over each character as they are posted to make sure they are compatible with the roleplay. If not I will pm the user and let them know what they need to make it so. I hope that is enough to get people wondering what I have in store. If not let me know. I'll be happy to add more.

-Puppet Mistress

I have not undertaken a group roleplay on this site yet but as a person who often plays a vampire (see avatar), I would be interested in knowing more about this idea.

It sounds interesting to me though I usually play a lycan or werecat of some form. It sounds like it'll be fun.

I will be opening the rp here shortly. All the info you will need on the rp should be covered in the first post. I will most likely wait to post my character until someone else does. That way my character has a better chance of standing out. If you play a vampire you will have to really go over the vampire history and lore for this rp. Because I'm sure it will probably be different than any other vampire you have ever played. The info will be posted shortly, and the rp will be called Therianthropia. I really hope you like the ideas I have for the roleplay. Thanks for showing interest. I also have a male character Supay made for this rp. If there are any males out there or anyone who can pull Supay off let me know and I will show you his profile. He is a Wereleopard/Vampire hybrid made in a laboratory. A pure badass character in my opinion. He is also the only hybrid vampire/were in the whole story. Very unique character. Interested in seeing him. Let me know. Thank you.

- Puppet Mistress

I've read the notes, very interesting take on the lore. Nothing there I don't think I can play within so consider me still interested.

Would you prefer lore questions PMed to you, posted here or under the information thread?

Deviant Desires said:
I've read the notes, very interesting take on the lore. Nothing there I don't think I can play within so consider me still interested.

Would you prefer lore questions PMed to you, posted here or under the information thread?

Pming would work best for me that way i can keep things straight.

Back
Top Bottom