You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 10-01-2014, 04:18 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

If you're going to hide this ad box, please support us on Patreon so that I can keep this place running. Thank you.

Succubus and the loving neighbor boy {Ryuu & Camryn Draik}
06-22-2012, 01:19 AM
RE: Succubus and the loving neighbor boy {Ryuu & Camryn Draik}
Alex lay on his new lawn as he thought on how nice the sky looked in the summer, he was sad to be moving but he felt excited too. He hadn't really moved much before, maybe once or twice, and both times were when he was young so he wasn't worried about having no friends, but he felt an odd sensation of isolation regardless.

As these thoughts drifted through his mind Alex felt the need to actually stretch his legs, so getting up he started walking down the street with no particular destination. Alex was slightly hoping to maybe meet a neighbor on his little stroll but not expecting anyone to actually be home on a Saturday, it being 11am he also figured anyone who was home would probably be asleep. So he walked on with his curiosity of his new home growing with each and every house he passed, wondering just what kind of people lived in each house, hoping he hadn't been placed in a neighborhood of retired people and no one his age. As Alex walked along he soon came upon a wonderful surprise... A beautiful young girl, who couldn't be more than a year from him in age. She had beautiful black hair and a magnificent body being shown off by her cut off shorts which beautifully eventuated her perfect little butt, and her cleavage being put on display in a beautiful bikini top. Alex felt a weight lifted from his shoulders as he approached the girl's home and as he reached the driveway stopped, smiled lightly and said "hey there, my name's Alex" pointing to his house by pointing his thumb over his shoulder and motioning with his head said "I'm the one who just moved into that house that was for sale at the end if the street"

(no problem, I usually don't post too much, a paragraph or two on average, sometimes more. but I like to make a very thorough intro, just my rp style)
As we walk through an endless night all we may hope to do is survive until the sun rises to show us the way
http://www.f-list.net/c/drake23
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Succubus and the loving neighbor boy {Ryuu & Camryn Draik} - ryuu - 06-22-2012 01:19 AM