Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Evil Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Beneath

Super-Earth
Hello, I'm Darkness Beneath. I have a huge love for the Corruption Of Heroes plots. I enjoy plot heavy role-plays that develop characters and flesh them out. That's not to say I dislike sexual scenes, I just prefer the journey of the story and the build up. I have a few roles that I would really enjoy. I really do like working on a plot, so do not be afraid to approach me via PM with fresh ideas/suggestions.

The Prophecy
In the land of Artetius, a witch has waged a campaign against a kingdom for many years. Her monsters that she spawns with black magic has been turning the tide in her favour against the kingdoms forces of holy white knights. However, many years ago a prophecy was made involving the sorceress, that a white knight with the mark of god would destroy the witch on his (insert age here) birthday. The witch discovers who the boy is, and plans to corrupt him to her side before the prophecy is fulfilled.

Pairings I enjoy
Witch x Knight
Witch x Treasure Hunter
Queen x Knight
Succubus x Knight
Succubus x Priest
Vampire x Hunter
Priestess x Prisoner of War
Torturer x Prisoner of War

(Please do not hesitate to drop me a pm if you are interested in any of the above!)

hi, i'm intrigued by your ideas :)
i should point out that i'm new and haven't done much role-playing (almost none) but i really want to do some.
so if you're interested we could try something.
i was thinking (if you accept new ideas) that i could play a character that is in the witches employ. - a Siren to be precise. (sirens -creatures that lured sailors to their death- you know :) ) so basically the witch would send of of her dark creatures to lure the -(knight or hunter or...) and then kill him.
but the siren (me) would somehow along the was develop some feelings and cannot kill him in the end perhaps? :) let me know please if you are interested :) :blush:

The Siren said:
hi, i'm intrigued by your ideas :)
i should point out that i'm new and haven't done much role-playing (almost none) but i really want to do some.
so if you're interested we could try something.
i was thinking (if you accept new ideas) that i could play a character that is in the witches employ. - a Siren to be precise. (sirens -creatures that lured sailors to their death- you know :) ) so basically the witch would send of of her dark creatures to lure the -(knight or hunter or...) and then kill him.
but the siren (me) would somehow along the was develop some feelings and cannot kill him in the end perhaps? :) let me know please if you are interested :) :blush:

If I ask nicely wanna make it a 3-way
-winks-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom