Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a good RobinXBatgirl rp.

How many people like these 2 plot ideas for a RobinXBatgirl rp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a major craving for a RobinXBatgirl rp. Looking for any males that know Dick Grayson aka known as: Robin. I have a plot idea in mind for this rp if any males are interested in doing tihs rp with me please pm me to let me know right away ok." "I'm defently bored out of my mind right now."

I only have one plot idea in mind for this rp.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind.

The setting takes place in Gotham City where Barbara Gordon has returned back from college and she has graduated from college and she wonders if she should surprise Bruce and Dick by stopping at the mansion for a visit.

And she wonders how much Dick Grayson has missed her while she has been away for about two years now.

She is still Batgirl and Alfred still has her costume in the bat cave and she wonders if it still fitted her or not and she sighed.

Batman was out patrolling Gotham City with his faithful side kick which was robin and he notice three guys following a very familiar girl and Batman scans the area and he was shocked to see Barbara again.

And he looked at Robin and said to him in a teasing way,” Your girlfriend back and those three goons are following her we better help her and try not to get all lovely dove around her ok and remember we have to focus on stopping crime ok let’s follow them to see where they go.”

Barbara was continue on walking and she notice three goons were following her again and she slightly cursed underneath her breath once again and she begins to run as fast as she could run and she was glad that she didn’t wear high heels anymore. She was wearing a pair of running shoes and she was running as fast as she could and ends up running into an alleyway and she tries to figure out how to get away and she sees no way out and she sighed and knew that she shouldn’t fight unless if she felt like she was threaten at any cost.

The three goons surrounded her and said to her,” Wait until Scarecrow finds out you are back and he knows that you are robin’s weakness.” “ And he’ll eventually capture you and use you as bait to lure Batman and Robin,” “Into a trap that he has set-up for them both no one is going to save you now Barbara.”

Barbara got into her fighting stance and said to them,” I always have back-up all the time, you’d be surprised who has my back.”

“ And if they found out you trying to hurt me you three will be knocked out in two shots, and good has always triumph over evil, all the time you three are going to be the ones that are sorry not me.”

She couldn’t move anywhere and all of sudden Batman and Robin both jump down from the rooftop and got in front of Barbara.” “ To make sure no harm comes to her at any cost or else Alfred would be very upset if something had happened to Barbara who is Commissioner Gordon daughter.

Batman got into his fighting stance and said to robin,” This fight is going to be very easy and be careful these thugs work for Scarecrow and don’t let them hit you with fear gas or else you’ll be sorry ok let’s take them on robin.”

It was about 8pm at nighttime on a nice summer night out like tonight. (d. I’ll be rping as Bruce Wayne aka known as Batman and Barbara aka known as: Batgirl.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom