Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkest Desires - smut based RPs for your pleasure; mxf, fxf; futaxff;rough

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Everyone has darker urges, those things they like to hide and not think about. Perhaps it's the nerd who looks at the cheerleader and thinks about tying her up for his personal plaything. Maybe it's the perfect man who debates bringing a prostitute home for his wife, to force a threesome between them. Maybe it's the good girl in college who's done everything right, including getting a local lesbian to want her sexy body. These sort of things are what I'm looking for in my RPs: darker themed RPs that revolve mostly around sex.

Now, for some quick lists so people know what I'm looking for:

Wants

• MxF; FxF; FxFuta; bestiality; aliens; creatures; doesn't matter, so long as I'm playing a female role
  • I am a full out switch. I will sub as a female for males or futas. I will dom as a futa or female for females. I will not dom a man; it just doesn't sit well with me, sorry.
  • darker RPs means that I'm not usually looking for romance to develop
  • On the other hand, I have strange boundaries when it comes to this stuff. I'm looking mostly for darker sexual fantasies. When it comes to altering lifestyle beyond that (with some exceptions), I'm just not as interested. I'm also really not a huge fan of humiliating the other person for the sake of humiliation.
  • I usually produce a handful of paragraphs per RP. I'm not that picky on size, so long as the RP is quality.
  • Thread or PM RP only. Sorry, but I don't like messengers or email.
  • Please have a general idea of what you're looking for in the RP. I'll likely ask what you want the girl to look like and what general plot idea you have.
  • I've got a list of visual models I'd like to use. It would be best if you selected one of those for our RP ahead of time, unless it doesn't matter to you.
  • If you PM with a more specific plot idea, I'm more likely to respond positively. If you respond with "wanna RP?" Or "hey, how are you?" Then I'm going to ignore you or be sarcastic. Sorry, but it bugs me.
Kinks

• Clothesplay - I feel that sexy clothing is part of the sexual experience. I don't exactly want characters to jack off into pantyhose, but sex while clothed and sexy/hot clothing is something I definitely want to see. Forcing a girl to wear something sexual is a definite plus.
  • BDSM
  • Bondage
  • Reluctance/Rape
  • Mind Control, either through drugs, magic, or other means
  • Subbing as female against male, female, or futa
    (note: I usually play the reluctant sub, often mouthy or intelligent. I find meek subs boring, but I will sometimes play one; if you want a specific type, ask)
  • Domming as female/futa against another female
    (note: I don't mind playing a dom, I'm doing it in about two or three of my RPs. I have a tendency toward being more mental in my domming, making the female think she wants it. Certainly more playful, and it's quite likely the dom will end up feeling affection for her sub)
  • please see my f-list for more details. I can sometimes be talked out of some of the "No's" if the situation called.

Some Warnings

• I'm recovering from a muscle issue in a hand, so I might have to slow down or stop posting for pain.
  • As hinted above: I'm selective in my partners. If I'm going to be spending time with a RP, I want it to be good. I promise quality in return; just look at my threads for an idea.
  • If your demon lord/monster/goblin/virus/rapist turns out to be all soft and squishy, I'm going to lose interest. The idea is for you to be dark, which means I'm less interested in sympathizing with your character. Overwhelm me, if you want a positive reaction.
    (see Kale in my thread: Breaking Miss Watson for an idea of how to overwhelm my characters)
  • That being said, as I hinted earlier: my doms will sometimes get affectionate and squishy, especially in FxF relationships. That's just how it turns out, and I'm usually fine with doing so in those situations.

Plot/Pairing Ideas

CRAVING: BDSM scenes;
bondage,
HARDCORE SCENES;
lesbian

THANKS TO A NEW PHOTOSHOOT, I'M DESPERATELY CRAVING RPS INVOLVING MISS EMMA WATSON. I WILL BE MUCH, MUCH HAPPIER IF WE CAN SET UP SOMETHING AROUND HER.​
More ** = Greater want

Respectable Family - a girl is raised in a perfectly normal family for years. Nothing seemed to unusual: respected members of the community and all. However, one day, her parent(s) (or aunt or brother, etc) decide it's time to induct the sweet little thing into their life. Said life? Debauchery at its finest, including rough, hard sex and plenty of the best action. ****

For a Good Cause - a beautiful woman (or women) hear about a special charity photoshoot. The idea is to create a calender of pretty girls around various themes, and then sell it. Everyone working is a volunteer, and the proceeds go to helping distraught peoples in horrible situations. There's a slight catch though: the shoots are of a very risque nature, involving kinks, fetishes, and quite possibly some very hardcore action...****

Model Behavior - a woman knows what people look for in beauty. She's been picking out the most meteoric models over the past few years. What people don't realize is that sometimes the girls who go to her disappear, never to be seen or heard from again.****

To Keep Quiet - a man (or possibly older woman) has been going after the wrong people. These people know the best way to get this person is by attacking his/her family, so they abduct a daughter/sister/wife. What would be even better is if they could produce blackmail, and what better way to do that than to have some fun with their captive?****

Trial and Error - a drug trial has opened up, looking for willing female participants. What the girls who sign up don't realize is just what the drugs happen to do. ***

Like a Bond Villain - a girl is stranded or kidnapped, etc. She ends up in the house of a man/woman who at first seems perfectly fine, possibly even charming. However, things very quickly disintegrate, and it turns out the "rescuer" is a sadistic being who starts using strange means of torturing sexually.****

The Island of Lesbos - a vacationing girl (or group of girls) heads out to Europe for a break. While in their beautiful resort town, they hear about a nearby island that's supposed to be beautiful, and filled with beautiful women. What they don't realize is that the islanders capture pretty girls that step foot on their land, and induct them into their tribe. [lesbian or futa only; I'll play either the vacationers or the islanders; bonus points for using celebrities]*****

The Kitten Club - There's a town that's known for its college life; one of those that literally exists because of the college. Said college is known for its very, very pretty girls, drawing them from all over. The town naturally has a place specially built for said girls: the Kitten Club. It lets them "try out" the rough, lesbian lifestyle, offering up "experienced" women to take a kitten home for her new pet. [this is a lesbian or futa only; I'll play either role]****

You Were Lesbian in the Film - (inspired by Cheesecake's request) A rabid fan becomes obsessed with a little lesbian teaser scene in a film. He or she is convinced that the two characters belong together, and the film supported it. Said fan is determined to capture the two girls and make them the lovers they should be. The catch? The girls are ostensibly straight. [prefer actual celebrities, but will work with others]****

Before the Altar - A Wedding planner is highly suggested in a local area. Every successful, impressive wedding goes through her. However, what most people don't realize is that she has a tendency to... abduct some of the brides, stealing the innocent girls before they experience their husbands. What she does then, well, it's not usually what goes into a wedding. [I'll play either role; prefer lesbian or futa]****

Where the Banjos Play - a girl (or group of girls) is driving South for Spring Break. Unfortunately, the car breaks down in a backwoods town. The locals there are certainly looking for pretty girls to add to the stock.****

But the Slave Trade is Dead - there's an underground slaver organization operating (modern day, fantasy world, etc.). Said organization is technically illegal, and people don't know of it. A sexy, innocent girl is captured to be sold, very much against her will, and likely to a master that's somewhat repulsive.*** [prefer more modern variation]

Dying for a Mate - a dying alien race seeks out females in order to breed. The catch? Part of the reason they're dying has to do with their sexual practices.**

She Was Perfect - an ostensibly perfect girl (schoolgirl; celebrity; etc.) is blackmailed by a rather shadowy individual. The blackmail starts small, but enough that the girl is forced to give in. She does a few sexual favors, and things quickly go downhill.** [really want a rather depraved variation on this]

Beautiful Slave Auction - a group of girls (celebrities?) is captured and put up for auction as sex slaves. Part of the auction display is to have one of the designated in house "breakers" work the girl over first, and then put on a show so the prize gets the best price possible. *

Marooned on a Strange world - a special group of all female astronauts, at least a few of which who graced magazine covers for their beauty, has crashlanded on the first real interstellar Earth flight. The locals don't care for the astronauts "protection," all they see is a new group of mating sows who happen to be quite pretty. *

Happy Honeymoon - a young, innocent couple is off for their honeymoon. They're both quite excited, especially the wife, who hasn't much in the way of sexual experience (if any). However, a local (or more than one) find the wife to be quite appealing, and find a way of getting her in all the "right" ways.*
[I'd prefer if this was interracial as well, but I'm not that picky]

The Goblins Win - a band of goblins (orcs; ogres; whatever) have been terrorizing an area for a long time. Finally, the area sends forth a beautiful champion, only to have her captured by the randy goblins, who proceed to use her quite unwillingly.*

Breeding Bitch - a beautiful girl is kidnapped by a deranged dog breeder. He/she believes that she/he can make beautiful dogs by siring them on the girl.*

Basic Pairings:

• Heroine x Monster
    Princess x Monster
    Villager x Monster
    Princess x Conqueror
    Human x Alien
    Superheroine x Monster/Alien
    Superheroine x Supervillain
    Girl x Animal

Short list of visual representation:
[I'll either play the following as celebrity identities or as "regular" girls; I'll also entertain suggestions]

**if you have an idea that's related to this, we might be able to work something out. Never hurts to ask.**

RE: Darkest Desires - smut based RPs for your pleasure; mxf, fxf; futaxf

recently overhauled and looking for more RPs~
Also: totally loving many of the ones I've got going!

revamped to let any females know that I'm willing to do fxf or futaxf domination, if they're interested.
Still looking for other RPs as well~

Have pmed you, waiting for reply.

already replied~
Just a heads up, but I'm going on a trip, so I might be a little slow in responding. Still looking for responses, and I'll have internet~

definitely looking for more players, especially for lesbian RPs~

would love it if people would RP those starred plots!~

updated for some new ideas!
would really appreciate some female x female situations, particularly on the rougher end of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom