Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven vs Hell: The Battle For Earth

Jugger82

Singularity
Story

There is no specific year for this battle. It is far beyond Mankind's memory, no texts, no historical evidence whatsoever to speak of this time period. Mankind lives in villages similar to that of the Middle Ages, stone and straw houses and huts with primitive tools and no form of electrical technologies whatsoever. Religion is powerful in this time period, many humans believing the Light is the true form of life and support the Heavens and its inhabitants whereas some humans believe that power and death brings out the truth of humanity and support Hell and its minions.

War has raged on for centuries between these two factions. The angels of Heaven send their generals to Earth and the demon spawn of Hell send their generals to earth as well. Each faction leading the humans that believe in them to war, so that the other faction will be destroyed and Earth will come under the control of the victors.

The Angels have sent their two finest Valkyries to aid Earth whereas Hell has sent three of their most powerful and leading Vanguards to aid their forces. The Angels imbue their followers with the power of light, keeping them pure and young with enhanced endurance for battle whereas Hell has brought upon their demonic power to change the humans that follow them to become enhanced with much stronger power and to have more physical qualities of that of a Demon.

Heaven has set their base to the capital of the country of Florensia, Mt. Celestial where the mountain and its town goes as high as the clouds toward heaven...whereas Hell has taken their base to the most populated slums to gather ruffians, thieves, lowlifes, and other of humanity's worst.

As the generals, lead your troops to battle and take Earth for Heaven or Hell!

---------

Would anyone be interested?

Valkyries are primarily female. (Only 2)

Vanguards are mainly males but can consist of females of the most dangerous natures. (Only 3)

Humans gain traits depending on which side they follow and gain their own personal fighting power. (Infinite)

Well I hope you didn't have to worry too long. I went to go get a few recruits. I'll take up as an Incubus Vanguard like I promised. The lusty demon.

I can be a Valkyrie if you want sounds like fun sense they are all pure and good and we all know me as a person every just loves me lol just kidding.

Back
Top Bottom