Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

French bread pizza. Especially when it's been cooked just the right amount of time where the bread is at just the right point between soft and crispy.

Hubs is taking me and the kids to The Melting Pot for our 6 yr wedding anniversary tonight for dinner. He is just the awesome. I love him so much..... and not just because of the dinner.

Skirts/dresses.
Seriously, ladies. Even on what I would consider some pretty unattractive women, those things can instantly turn them into some serious eye candy.

Firm Master said:
Skirts/dresses.
Seriously, ladies. Even on what I would consider some pretty unattractive women, those things can instantly turn them into some serious eye candy.

I'll second this, though I would advise the ladies to steer clear of those slutty contraptions called short skirts. Real skirts, either knee-length with stockings underneath or full-length skirts that cover down to your ankles are much, much better.

Classy is Sexy. Slutty is just slutty.

Being able to provide food for a friend who doesn't have power and the dorm cafeteria isn't complimentary. [She lives in the dorm and won't have power for about a week, which means all her food will go bad if they don't fix it quickly]

Being able to just help by making food for someone. <3

Damn, can't believe I didn't notice this earlier and only just noticed it now.... but apparently we broke the 'most members online at once' record AGAIN! Yesterday we reached 283!!! GO US! GO BLUEMOON! Man, I love you all! At this rate, we will reach 300!!! :)

The fact that my son and my cat have become best friends in the past two days my cat follows my son around wherever he goes and vice versa and they sleep in the same bed when one of them sits down the other does it's kinda weird but cute at the same time lol I swear my cat has the personality of a human o_O

Baking things. Dunno why, exactly.

Petting a puppy. I don't have one, so I have to get my fix petting other people's dogs that I pass on the street.

Explosions. Always awesome.

Corned-Beef Hash is freaking awesome! Love it with some eggs and toast!

Anyway, making people rage over a video-game. Nothing like the sound of squeakers (i.e. kids playing games they're clearly not mature enough to play) raging over me being better.

Case in point, joined a Conquest server in BF3 and killed the server admin twice with an AA launcher while he was piloting a chopper. He bans me from the game, stating "No stingers/iglas allowed" (Funniest thing? No such restrictions are explicitly stated XD)

Daylight savings time.

Feeling the soreness from doing my ab work out yesterday when I woke up this morning.

Yummy, yummy food.

Those little Vfusion + energy cans that are Peach Mango flavored. Those things are fucking delicious. <3

The fact that we DID break our 'most users online at one time' yet AGAIN and that it was in fact OVER 300.... GO BMR for hitting 305 last night. <3 you all! :)

That is very good. I am very glad that is the case yet again so soon that the record was broken. And it is a very good thing that a number of others are interested and have been joining as well, which makes that number even better IMHO.

Yay lots of members!

Being able to impress someone just by being myself - meaning letting someone know how deeply perceptive and observant I am of them within a short time frame and being able to pick up on key words that other people don't focus on and having someone say that is very attractive. ;D

Back
Top Bottom