Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Listening to music and belting out the lyrics without a care in the world. Also, listening to orchestral music and humming/lalala-ing along. And if my hands happen to conduct...all the better. XD

Victorian_Virtue said:
Wow. There is a 4096 tile.

I saw someone reaching over a million before he stopped to get out of the bus. I don't know if there is even a limit that you can reach or not, I never got to 2048.

What I love is that moment when you are alone and can do whatever you want without getting disturbed.

Valentine's Day. I love everything about it. Who says the love should be restricted to your significant other on that day? It's another excuse to give people gifts, and that's totally amazing. Not to mention my favorite color is pink.

When I spend thirty minutes talking to my doctor about movies, comics and video games.

The little compiments on your writing that really make your entire day. They don't seem like a lot, but sometimes they can mean the world in that moment.

Ariamella said:
The little compiments on your writing that really make your entire day. They don't seem like a lot, but sometimes they can mean the world in that moment.

Totally, especially if you were really excited about that specific piece.Tiny compliments can make you smile on a very blue day.

I love ice cream on a cold night when I am cuddled in my blanket.

I'm nearly caught up with all my roleplays. Something I'm sure won't take long to change.

Going to a concert. Even more so when it's been a while and one of my favorite bands was on the bill.

The crunch of biting into toast and the texture of jelly and butter on the tongue~

When you're chatting with someone on PMs and they ask for a list of your RPs, with links and synopsis so that they can read it.

My heart just melts.

darkangel76 said:
My new avatar and signature set made by the talented Mitsu. <33333

Shout out once again to Mitsu because girl you know I love that avi/sig set too. Daenerys is probably my favorite character in GoT.

My last tub of protein powder is almost empty. Don't get me wrong it's a convenient and rich source of protein, but it's way too expensive for my blood. For example a little over a year's worth of protein is close to seven hundred dollars, not including shipping or taxes. Once my tub is gone I'm switching over to whole milk.

Seeing my boxer run up to me with her little tail wagging and super excited to see me as much as I am to see her :)

When I see a 50% off coupon from Papa Johns in my email. Everyone loves pizza. Now all I need is some Netflix and chill and we'll be good.

Ariamella said:
When I see a 50% off coupon from Papa Johns in my email. Everyone loves pizza. Now all I need is some Netflix and chill and we'll be good.

That is always a nice moment. Maybe I should sign up for emails.

Back
Top Bottom