Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Ohhhh!!!! That is sooo good. I could honestly raid a pie shop right now. XD

Just...dessert. It's nice ending a good meal with something sweet. Then again, I love sweet things in general. Lol!

They have a farmer's market here during the summer and the Amish bring all these different pies. Duck they can make an amazing pie

*giggles* Oh autocorrect! *knows that autocorrect too well* <3333
>//////<

But that sounds awesome. And you're furthering my pie craving!!!! Tehehehe...

Ok. My autocorrect sucks. I tried to type fucking and it auto corected to ducking. Then when I tried to type ducking it auto corrected to fucking. What the ducking duck duck?

^
This! I love this because of the giggles it's giving me! <3333333

And when it comes to autocorrect, let's just roll with it! All the ducks! Everywhere a duck duck!! LOLOL

Ok. Now my sides hurt! >///////<

Since we are on the autocorrect thing. I love that Facebook thing where you tap the middle suggestion or the right or left suggestion fifteen x number of times. I normally can't post mine cause of how often I rp from my phone.

You will enjoy a busty woman who got fucked in the ass and shoved into a furnace.

My new favorite bourbon. J.R Ewing private reserve. Same price as my former favorite but a gazillion times better.

Looking at the rain and its bluish, dark clouds from the windows of your home while drinking an hot tea. :heart:

No snow please. The winter always comes late where I live. Either it should snow the entire winter or not at all which we had a few times in the past too.

I love reading manga and webcomics.

When your TA is lowkey hot a f. Yes lawd, god bless.
This next one is pretty uncommon: I love learning, even in the classroom setting. There's something so relaxing about just listening and writing notes. And then going back and re-writing or re-organizing notes. It's strangely soothing. Just you, silence, and studying.

Bagel bites that are crispy around the edges

Sharp cheddar cheese....

Really sweet blackberries

Have you heard Bobaflex's version of that song Revnarh?

The one and only pop song that I love is can't feel my face by the weeknd.

Oh gods, I should start with all the stuff for my training school...the time flows too quickly!

I'd need to google that.

Another song I love is Enjoy the silence from Depeche Mode.

They do a very good job of it. But mix a bit of hard rock into it. I think I like it better than the original. Another remake I love more than the original is whiskey in the jar by metallica.

Back
Top Bottom