Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

RaznHellMichelle said:
Waking up to read one of my favorite writer's latest posts on BMR. It's like opening presents on Christmas morning! *smiles*

This.
This right here.

If anybody hasn't come right out and told said person about that feeling, do it. Recognize them
Don't let it be taken for granted.

A little thing I love is the way the sun shines on my window somedays. It is warming and beautiful.

The smell of dried orange peels, burnt smouldering match sticks---& wet earth/plants after it rains. Being able to sit alone in silence with someone. Being squeezed or pressed on the lust muscle where pelvis meets hips & waist. Receiving snail mail. When a pretty girl smiles at you.

Ravishment Delights said:
My one true love in this world is a long, hot bath. To Hell with showers.
I agree with this. I've been finding myself taking baths more often than showers when it can be helped.

For myself, music. Hands down, I adore listening to it, especially when the lyrics grab my attention in a positive manner.

post-divider-1.png

His giggles after making a stupid joke.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-vje-bq9c[/video]

This Amazing video.

Rudolph Quin said:
Mitsu said:
Ben & Jerry's

Love it when they go on sale around here. You can get 'em for pretty cheap. My fav is the Cheescake Brownie. What is yours?

I tend to lean towards Chunky Monkey. If they took out the dark chocolate, it would easily be my favorite ice cream ever.

Ham and swiss on a toasted everything bagel.

+

Homemade hot-sauce: habanero, cayenne, pimiento, and some other stuff.

=

A little thing I love.

Back
Top Bottom