Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Asphodel Terrarium said:
Millenium Joker said:
When someone who you hate AND happens to be a detriment to your business gets fired.
:( *frowns* That's a bit harsh... Although I suppose they got what they deserve. Sometimes, I'm wondering how some arses can continue to have their jobs when they don't work for it. *shakes head*

Well, in my case, said detrimental idiot got replaced with an even bigger, more detrimental idiot. Who got fired.... Then got rehired. Because fuck priorities like 'making money' or 'keeping employees who are useful and loyal happy', this idiot happens to be small blonde and shows off her butt all the time. Gotta have your fucking priorities, right?

Someone demonstrating accountability for something, no excuses even if there might be one.
Tons of respect for that kind of person. Might seem minor, but it just makes my day.

When a song that I've sort of forgotten about comes on at random just to remind me that it's still amazing.

Penguins

tumblr_njmxsn5lPc1qicdr3o3_250.gif

Riddles

tumblr_njmxsn5lPc1qicdr3o1_250.gif

Asphodel Terrarium said:
Millenium Joker said:
Boobs.

^_^

I mean.... how has nobody said this?

Erm, I'll modify that for me- :p I like natural boobs that are covered in either bra, or some strip of cloth, silk, whatever, it has to be covered. ;) I think that adds to the suspense?

I....
Okay.
I will agree to this and amend my contribution.

Back
Top Bottom