Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

The soft morning light around pre/post dawn, when everything is crisply illuminated without any over-bearing gold hues. And world that begins to quietly stretch and rumble into a new day ♥

I am appreciative of a good drink.

Right now I am having an alright drink comprised of Hendrick's Gin and grape soda, not a bad mix.

Mr Quixotic said:
Receiving a random message from someone, just to tell me that they've subscribed to one of my threads.

That must be nice!

Feeling that sudden burst of inspiration to write AND being able to do it right then and there.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_n0A3BFVE[/video]
This song. It's not my usual taste, but I heard it on the radio and I can't get it out of my head, it's my new guilty pleasure.

Revnarh said:
When I meet another student at my college(or anyone anywhere) and realize that s/he has multiple souls.

What? How can someone have multiple souls?

I love cuddling with my new Twilight Sparkle plushie!

The multiplicity refers numerous parts of the self. There are such people who believe they are bound to one self. For example, a jock that suppresses his desires to perform in Broadway. A person who believes they are bound to certain things because it contradicts their views, which subsequently are just each one soul.

A little thing that I love is.. when I have the time to to get an extra half an hour of sleep.

-Embla said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c_n0A3BFVE[/video]
This song. It's not my usual taste, but I heard it on the radio and I can't get it out of my head, it's my new guilty pleasure.

Listening to this as I'm eating my breakfast; brought a smile to my face. Thanks!

Watching my son play videogames and pull the same sort of behavior I remember pulling--and still pull, shhhh--as a kid. Basically, he was trying to complete this one mission--a timed race--and it was giving him troubles. He kept trying and trying to do it, each time getting closer to completing it. After the 5th time and having the finish line 'just out of reach', he started getting pissed. Meaning, the child started to throw a tantrum. HAHA! He started to grumble and yell at the tv/game/controller. Literally. It was utterly hilarious. Then, he FINALLY beat the damned thing after which he proceeded to smack talk the tv/game/controller. And that was even more hilarious! Honestly, I was laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes. XD

Back
Top Bottom