Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

After taking my dog out for her morning walk and while drinking my first cup of coffee, she falls asleep on my lap:
BpYOdMcIMAAUv26.jpg:large

Taking the time to perfectly wrap presents, making bows and everything. It's so relaxing!

3. When you haven't heard a song in a long while and you still remember all the words.

No one has posted here in a while, so I think it's time to spread the love.

1. When you really get to know your roleplay partners as real friends would.
2. When you walk into class the first day and actually remember the material from the previous semester.
3. Crying in really good, emotional parts of movies.
4. My dog.
5. Starbucks frappucinos (vanilla bean frap with 1/2 pump caramel, 1 pump toffee nut, 1 pump cinnamon dolce, non-fat milk, double blended, ground cinnamon on top is HEAVENLY).

Ariamella said:

Starbucks frappucinos (vanilla bean frap with 1/2 pump caramel, 1 pump toffee nut, 1 pump cinnamon dolce, non-fat milk, double blended, ground cinnamon on top is HEAVENLY).

I've read that Starbucks is introducing the Australian invented Flat White into their US stores. Not quite as fancy as a vanilla bean frappucino, but still my coffee of choice. Try one, XD.

The smell of an approaching Thunderstorm.

Mr Quixotic said:
Ariamella said:

Starbucks frappucinos (vanilla bean frap with 1/2 pump caramel, 1 pump toffee nut, 1 pump cinnamon dolce, non-fat milk, double blended, ground cinnamon on top is HEAVENLY).

I've read that Starbucks is introducing the Australian invented Flat White into their US stores. Not quite as fancy as a vanilla bean frappucino, but still my coffee of choice. Try one, XD.

The smell of an approaching Thunderstorm.

DUUUUUUUDE, I saw that today! When I walked in, Tyler (the guy who makes my usual) asked me if I wanted one, but I said no :( I have to try it now, just for my favorite Aussie! Thanks Quix C:

Watching/listening to people with poor opinions get demolished in arguments/debates.

Opening a random, amusing PM that brightens my up entire day; and knowing that someone enjoys my writing, and appreciates my thoughts.

I really love roleplaying.It's fun crafting stories with someone else,and playing parts.I like to think it helps me improve my writing,too.

Caffeine.I love that WAY too much.

The things he does for me.
Looking at rings together.
Knowing I'm not alone and he reminds me every day that I don't have to carry everything on my shoulders.

My ridiculously awesome writing partners.

That the weather is finally starting to cool down, and the football season is on the horizon!

Back
Top Bottom