Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

rp_youknowyouloveme said:
Ohhhh, I so loathe you right now, Mr Quixotic. I wish I didn't have to get up for work..
*sad face*

I sympathise with you. I hope you get that day off soon, XD

Mr Quixotic said:
rp_youknowyouloveme said:
Ohhhh, I so loathe you right now, Mr Quixotic. I wish I didn't have to get up for work..
*sad face*

I sympathise with you. I hope you get that day off soon, XD

All I have to do is wait for Monday and then it's two days to myself XD Before back at it again... *sighs*

My dog/puppy.

Even though she can be annoying, I still love her.

That the auditor's have now left, and I received a clean bill of health. (If they only knew the things that they missed).

That time when it's time to watch your favorite TV show.

Going into a liquor store, buying a bottle of wine and then being asked for ID......after handing over my ID having the woman say, "Wow. I never would've guessed." XD

Going into a liquor store, buying a bottle of wine and then NOT being asked for ID... being twenty years old when combined with forgetfulness will reserve that sentiment :p

(UK - drinking age 18 I should point out, not law-breaking)

A hot tea when you're so sick that you feel like the room is freezing cold. A warm cozy blanket around me and a hot-water bottle pressed against my belly...ah, feels like heaven!

When you start a new roleplay, and you just know after the first couple of posts that you're on the same page (both IC and OOC), and it's going to be fun.

My little sister having to go to high school. Started her first day back yesterday. I get the house to myself and don't have to start college term until the 22nd. And even then, still get the house to myself during the day.

Eating popcorn while watching a good movie (yesterday, I watched the movie Now you see me).

Cuddling with my old cat (he is thirteen years old and has epilepsy). Our younger cat cuddles with me more often than the other one, but I love them both.

Back
Top Bottom