Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Ms_Muffintops said:
That clueless newbie feeling you get when first joining a new MMO.

Seriously, I don't see why people look up every detail about a MMO when going into it... I love the sense of unknown and mystery in a game.
Oh my god yes, I just love being new at a game and figuring stuff out... It's so much fun.

Aside from that... My favorite thing in the world is the smell of autumn rain.

Male strippers. [Totally saw Magic Mike. Wasn't worth 11 dollars, but I'm glad I went anyways.]

the fact that there's a restaurant that serves bottomless BACON.

I really love periods of manic activity. Little bursts of productivity where I not only get things done, but feel great about doing so.

Sleep.

You don't realize how amazing it is till you're deprived.

I love a holiday where all we do is sit around outside and enjoy the day. No Christmas shopping, no getting dressed up, no buying candy and spooky decor, no turning the house upside-down for out of town relatives. We just sit and listen to neighborhood kids enjoying their fireworks. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a 4th of July as much as I am this year.

I suppose it's sort of ironic to celebrate our bloody fight for independence by going boneless in a cozy chair and not caring about a thing all day.

My friend's mother.
She broke her ankle and is in a wheelchair (for about 3 more weeks), so I've been going over everyday almost and hanging with her sons and her and the rest of my friends. She's like a second mom. Her two sons left on a week long road trip on tuesday leaving their mother home alone. I went over to see her the past couple days, even brought her to chapters to buy the "50 Shades of Gray" trilogy.

But enough backstory: she gave me half a loaf of bread because I was stoned and had munchies and wanted grilled cheese but had no bread. GAVE ME HALF A LOAF.
This woman is fantastic.

Having a friend I can fully confide in. Having a friend I feel a kinship with intellectually, which is rare for me. Having a friend that encourages who I am while forgiving who I sometimes allow myself to be. Having all this in the same person. Feeling like I could fall backward, eyes closed, arms out, and fall into a hug.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Male strippers. [Totally saw Magic Mike. Wasn't worth 11 dollars, but I'm glad I went anyways.] the fact that there's a restaurant that serves bottomless BACON.

I must visit this restaurant. Anyways something I love is
watch ants (Don't ask why)

French fries. Like just some greasy monkey ass mcdonalds french fries.

Lol, money is probably the best answer posted on this thread.

Yes, Moolah, Cash, currency, MONEH<3

When texts between me and him contain pokemon references. 8D

His kindness and every day acceptance that surprises me and makes me feel treasured.

When hubs calls me his hot, sexy MILF and then proceeds to tell me that he can't deny me things as a result of that.
*blushes..... A LOT........ loves him soooooo much*

Finding the next book in a series i'm reading on the dollar rack at the library. <3
Drinking tea and eating sweets whilst reading good manga
Re finding good friends
Being special to guys i love
SLEEP
And of course, money.

Back
Top Bottom