Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things You Love

Having a spark of inspiration. That sort of inspiration that feels so good and electric that you actually have to physically get up and run around the house and then it's like, "Yaaaayy! 8D Ideas! Wait! My keyboard! I needs it! D8 "

Having someone think they came up with a good idea, one that you told them, and seeing it deflate their self-absorbed ego when you and at least three other people in the room tell them where they really got the idea.

When you find people you mesh with and can build really great stories with. It's damn freakin' awesome! And it really gets the creativity going. Just awesome! :)

darkangel76 said:
Reconnecting with people I never thought I would and seeing that it's good that I have.

That is always a good one, DA.

The warm chewiness of a fresh baked giant pretzel.

The holidays. I admit it, I love everything between Halloween and New Years. And I honestly don't mind started Christmas a little earlier. As for the stores though... those are a different story. Even I think the stores are a bit ridonkulous.

Watching my kids have a blast with the iPad..... they are so cute with that thing. Honestly, it's been great for them on so many levels. They use it for educational purposes as well as for fun. My kids like it for games, reading, puzzles, educational things.... it's great sitting down with them and doing things with them on it or just letting them sit with it and have a ball. Of course, they have to be 'timed' on it though because, if I let them, they'd be glued to it constantly, lol. Can't have that either. haha. But still, it's been great for them and helpful with things.

Going to the comic book store with my brother and sister. Him getting Adventure Time while I pick up Venom an my list is one of my highlights of every week. Its funny watching the two of them debate why zombies are lame and why Spider-Man should have a sidekick.

Having a beautiful woman introduce herself to me in a bar without an ulterior motive.

Overly sensitive people. omg... lol

And yams. Tried them for the first time tonight and they're really good! All this time I've been missing out!

Speed. God I love speed. Just going fast.
That feeling of flying/falling in the air. It's awesome.
Water, enything water related.
Awesome people.
High performance engines.
Life.

Back
Top Bottom