You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Blue Moon Chat Toggle
Current time: 04-24-2014, 01:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ready to RP (MxF)
07-22-2010, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 10:32 PM by Silver117.)
Ready to RP (MxF)
Hello I am Silver117. Though I'm new to this site, I have some experiences in RP. I would like to share you some of my plot ideas.

A Day for a Knight.
Travis Stern is a peasant guy who falls in love with the princess, but the king refuses to let me go near her. One day I devises a plan. I would disguise myself a Knight from another country and offers his service as the princess personal guard. The King accepts the offer. Now not only does he have to protect the princess and hide his true identity from the king, but he must do so while trying to charm her into winning her heart…among other things.

The New Teacher.
An all-girls academy has decided to go coed. All the girls were shy around the boys an vice-versa. Lucian Silver ,a new foreign language teacher, soon enters the school, and all the girls fall for him. He ignores all of their passes toward him, but soon sees a new first-year student and falls for her. The question is now: will she fall for him?

The Longest Week
Thomas Greyhart is a weak coffee boy for a major company. His coworkers often pick on him and he always seem to run into a lot of bad luck. One day his boss ask him for a favor. He will be out of town for the next week and want him to keep an eye on his daughter at his house. As Thomas accepts, his boss gave him one warning: If anything happens to her, he will rip his body and scatter it all over the planet. As soon he gets to his house he notice one “small” problem: the boss's daughter has reach the age in which all she can think about is sex, sex, and more sex.

Amour Express
Simon Labeau is a train conductor whose hates his job due to the fact that he was single on a train full of sex crazed couples. One day while collecting tickets he meets a beautiful lady and instantly falls for. He doesn't know if the feeling were the same for her, but he would try his best to win her heart and much more.

Sibling Rivalry: A Heated Desire
They look like your everyday brother and sister. They go to same school, they're in the same grade, they're in the same class, and they hate each others guts. However, they both have a dirty little secret. He masturbates to pictures of her and she masturbates to pictures of him. Can they continue their charade of despising each other, or will their true incest feelings get the best of them.

The Vampire Mistress
Jack Holladay is a down on is luck detective. One day he receives a weird black letter attached to his door. Inside was a letter asking for help and a blood red ring. He first thought it was a prank, but decides to give it a go. Once he puts the ring on, he is transported to a castle where a sexy vampire awaits him. What does she want, can he solve her case, and does she want his blood or something more?

Whatever I Want...
As the daughter of the business mogul, she is use to get whatever she desires. But fate soon turns on her when a classmate of hers takes a embarrassing photo of her. Now, in order get back the pictures and its negatives, she must endure being his loyal servant and do whatever he wants. Can she survive the humiliation that is curse upon her just to save her face?

In his dreams
For the last couple of weeks, Jon has been having the same dream. He dreamt of a girl that talked, date and even have sex with him; Even though he had never seen nor met her before in real life. One day at his café job, he actually sees her. The girl that has been causing him sleepless nights. He had no choice but to try it out to see if she really is the girl of his dreams; or just a false-hooded nightmare.

How (Un)Lucky
Edward has just move to a new college to persude his career as a chef. As he settles in he sees a female student and instantly falls for her. His classmates informs him to stay away from her as possible because for her title as a "Jinx". Ignoring this he decides to ask her out anyway. Can he handle dating her, no matter how much bad luck he runs into?

If any beautiful lady is interested in one or more, let me know or PM me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2010, 09:07 AM
Re: Ready to RP (MxF)
bump.
07-24-2010, 12:11 AM
bump =)
07-24-2010, 11:15 AM
new plot idea added.
07-25-2010, 01:29 PM
bump
07-27-2010, 12:33 PM
BuMp!
07-29-2010, 09:10 PM
Bump again! XD
07-30-2010, 02:19 AM
BUMP!
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/1...c0ac91.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/1...su_aya.jpg

http://www.talesfromthelongbox.com/bimag...ing127.jpg

This is what my female ninja character looks like and her hair is blonde and not purple. She also wears a ninja mask over her face as well and her ninja outfit is all white and not black and green. Her name is Kira.

http://www.nintendo-online.de/upload/ima.../16360.jpg

And this is what my female citzen girl looks like except her hair is blonde and not blue ok.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa42...122d13.jpg

And this is what Kira looks like Green Arrow daughter except her hair is more longer and it`s in a braid.

[Image: Arrowette.jpg]
08-04-2010, 01:18 AM
Thanks angel!
bump...
08-06-2010, 02:07 AM
RE: Ready to RP (MxF)
I was interested in the teacher x student one!
08-06-2010, 09:51 PM
(07-22-2010 01:44 PM)Silver117 Wrote:  Hello I am Silver117. Though I'm new to this site, I have some experiences in RP. I would like to share you some of my plot ideas.

A Day for a Knight.
Travis Stern is a peasant guy who falls in love with the princess, but the king refuses to let me go near her. One day I devises a plan. I would disguise myself a Knight from another country and offers his service as the princess personal guard. The King accepts the offer. Now not only does he have to protect the princess and hide his true identity from the king, but he must do so while trying to charm her into winning her heart…among other things.

The New Teacher.
An all-girls academy has decided to go coed. All the girls were shy around the boys an vice-versa. Lucian Silver ,a new foreign language teacher, soon enters the school, and all the girls fall for him. He ignores all of their passes toward him, but soon sees a new first-year student and falls for her. The question is now: will she fall for him?

The Longest Week
Thomas Greyhart is a weak coffee boy for a major company. His coworkers often pick on him and he always seem to run into a lot of bad luck. One day his boss ask him for a favor. He will be out of town for the next week and want him to keep an eye on his daughter at his house. As Thomas accepts, his boss gave him one warning: If anything happens to her, he will rip his body and scatter it all over the planet. As soon he gets to his house he notice one “small” problem: the boss's daughter has reach the age in which all she can think about is sex, sex, and more sex.

Amour Express
Simon Labeau is a train conductor whose hates his job due to the fact that he was single on a train full of sex crazed couples. One day while collecting tickets he meets a beautiful lady and instantly falls for. He doesn't know if the feeling were the same for her, but he would try his best to win her heart and much more.

They look like your everyday brother and sister. They go to same school, they're in the same grade, they're in the same class, and they hate each others guts. However, they both have a dirty little secret. He masturbates to pictures of her and she masturbates to pictures of him. Can they continue their charade of despising each other, or will their true incest feelings get the best of them.

The Vampire Mistress *new*
Jack Holladay is a down on is luck detective. One day he receives a weird black letter attached to his door. Inside was a letter asking for help and a blood red ring. He first thought it was a prank, but decides to give it a go. Once he puts the ring on, he is transported to a castle where a sexy vampire awaits him. What does she want, can he solve her case, and does she want his blood or something more?

i'm intrested in the new teacher and the vampire mistress ones. the teacher more so since i think it has a great plot and would love to be the student you fall for.
I love anime and hope to make new friends while here^_^
Ever wonder what Sesshoumaru wants to hear? I told him what my heart told me.

[Image: KagomeSesshomaru4.jpg]

And HE chose to protect me.
[Image: 89656713b85160_full.jpg]
08-06-2010, 10:06 PM
(07-22-2010 01:44 PM)Silver117 Wrote:  Hello I am Silver117. Though I'm new to this site, I have some experiences in RP. I would like to share you some of my plot ideas.

A Day for a Knight.

The New Teacher.

The Longest Week

Amour Express

I'd be interested in the Lo Week one and the incest one as well :]
08-06-2010, 10:46 PM

A Day for a Knight.

The New Teacher.

The Longest Week

Amour Express

I am interested in the knight one, the new teacher one, and thebrother x sister one. I'd be willing to do whichever one you'd prefer to do. Pm me if you'd like to discuss it further.
[Image: drag.jpg]
Quote:"Can't get your memory, off of my mind, my mind.
Just want your heartbeat, on top of mine, of mine.
There's something dancing, here in the shadows
And I wish it were us."
08-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Bump!
08-13-2010, 10:41 PM
bump again
08-19-2010, 03:59 AM
BuMp! =P
08-31-2010, 02:18 PM
Just added a new plot idea.
09-01-2010, 01:33 PM
And yet, another plot comes to my mind =P
09-10-2010, 08:17 PM
bump!
10-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Bump!
10-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Whatever I Want...
As the daughter of the business mogul, she is use to get whatever she desires. But fate soon turns on her when a classmate of hers takes a embarrassing photo of her. Now, in order get back the pictures and its negatives, she must endure being his loyal servant and do whatever he wants. Can she survive the humiliation that is curse upon her just to save her face?
[Image: Honor_Harrington_09_AoV.jpg]
10-29-2010, 11:01 PM
bump lol
10-31-2010, 10:40 PM
Still looking? If so my AIM is sexysarah115@gmail.com.
12-05-2010, 10:30 PM
BUMP!
01-05-2011, 10:33 PM
bump with new idea