Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long term Rp players wanted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicialynn

Star
I'm open to try anything, but I'm more of a plot girl than a one shot smut girl. Feel free to read on if you are looking for more than a piece of ass...

No's

I don't want to screw my mommy or daddy...maybe my brother.

I don't want to screw a minor, nor do I want to be a minor.

I don't want to screw an animal of any kind, sorry animals.

I don't want to have things that belong in a toilet anywhere near me.

I don't want to play (or screw) any non-human. Icky.

I don't want to have size MMM breasts or screw a 19 inch cock, there is something super unnatural about that, kinda creepy.

I don't want just smut, apparently we have some people that don't seem to grasp that concept, so thought I should throw it in my no's.

Whew, ok, lets get to the good part.

Yes's

Everything that doesn't fit in my no category.

That was simple. Anyway, I'm a easy going person. I try to get along with anyone. I'm kind and I understand that life gets in the way. Mine does as well, just let me know! I'm cool like that. I'll make sure you know I'll be gone.

The plots that I'm currently craving:

I like anything to do with zombies. Well, I don't want to have sex with them, but I want to blow their brains out with a gun of some sort...or stab 'em in the forehead...whatever works.

Something else I would enjoy trying is a plot about the end of the world. (No, silly, not zombies!) Suddenly 1/2 of the population disappears. Why? Well, I have an idea...or maybe yours is better. Lets talk and figure out a good plot.

I'm a sucker for romance. I generally try to throw it in whatever story (such as zombies, or the end of the world) but one on its own will be fine as well.

There is also a plot I'd like to try where a King/Lord takes a servant from the fields and wants her to bear his children. This will be non-con at first and develop into love as we progress.

What about a boxer? They are sexy as hell and I'd love for a plot to include a boxer...maybe I'm a girl at the gym he falls for? I'm not sure...we can think of something.

Do you have a plot that you're craving? Please message and share with me, I'll try my hardest to come up with a character and play with you!

I like death, gore, violence and all that stuffs. In the same breath, I like flowers and men holding doors open.

I'll melt for accents, police officers and military men. I love rough sex...yet when the moment is right, I enjoy it nice and easy. I tend to play 'stronger' women that try and do things on their own, but are lonely on the inside. I won't play a bimbo...I deal with enough of them in real life, I don't need to act like one.

Spelling and grammar is semi-important to me. While I'm no English student, I need to be able to READ what you're trying to write. I get that spell check and all that doesn't work all the time, no worries, I won't let the zombies come after you.

Post length is in between. My intros are always longer and tend to post 1-2 paragraphs after that.

I don't RP in threads or PM's, I just don't get on BM that often. I come on here to seek fellow RPers and then go play with them on YIM. You can contact me there leesha_lynn Look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

you say that you are into a post-apocalyptic zombie setting, I have a world just like that I have been dying to try out FOREVER! would you like to PM me and we can discuss the set up?

No, I'm sorry. Like I said, I just don't get on here often enough. I could do email but even then it would be a bit slower. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom