Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back and itching to RP. FxF / MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karo

Star
Notice to anyone I have an open RP with at the moment: If I haven't replied to you, I haven't dropped it. I'm just in a severe rut at the moment and only certain things are striking my interest. I'll hopefully be back to myself soon. Thanks <3

With that out of the way, I'm having a few specific cravings. Particularly vampires.

As that little note up there says, I'm in a bit of a rut mentally and emotionally. It's perhaps a bit of an addiction, but I'd rather self-medicate with RPing than any of my other options.

I'm looking for a dominant partner who's willing to write a few paragraphs at a time and keep a bit of storyline going along with the smut. I'd prefer FxF pairings, but I'm open to MxF, as well.

I'm specifically looking for a more loving dom/sub relationship, though I do still like the possessive/ownership part of a master/slave situation. I also enjoy playing in a fantasy setting more than a modern/strictly realistic one.

I have a few ideas, but I wouldn't mind hearing others you might have.

• A previously broken slave is sent off to a new master/mistress, who is still strict but gentler to their pets.
  • A half-vampire, still reliant on blood but lacking the physical prowess to hunt on her own, is taken in by a more powerful vampire.
  • Sent as a sacrifice to a dragon, a young woman becomes the most prized piece of the creature's hoard.

I also like playing the following types of characters:

• outcast/outlawed characters
  • non-human characters (elves, nymphs, nagas, half-breeds, etc)
  • prostitutes (Including 'sacred' ones, working in a temple usually dedicated to a fertility god or goddess)
  • generally innocent characters getting involved with drugs or crime

Also, fetishes if you'd like to look.

One last thing, please, please have at least something in mind if you message me. A prompt, a genre, a character you'd like to play, anything to get things going. I'll be ignoring any messages that are simply "Do you want to rp?"

Yes I want to RP; that's what this thread is for -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom