Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A quick request! Two actually! [ Updated. ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death by orgasm

Supporter
Supporter
I have two big cravings that I have floating around my head that I'd love to get sorted out. A literate role player, you can view my full thread here, for my kinks.

1)) Dark Carnival/(American Horror Story-esque): MC would be the ringleader of a traveling freak show, they'd set up the big tent in a town for a few weeks, and pack up and keep the show a-rolling. This freak show has an aura of enigma around it. All sorts of oddities, and unusual people behind the stripped tent. The leader is a ruthless man who ensures that the money is constant. Dealing drugs, prostitution, stealing, and swindling are his trades. There was a series of debts that was owed to the ringleader. They were unable to repay him with money, so they instead kidnapped a random girl, and is delivered in a large trunk. She's his payment. His circus has been needing an additional contortionist, this girl isn't flexible or a contortionist. Yet.Really just a kidnapping x master type deal. Your character was just someone targeted, to pay back a debt to MC. You just happened to be the winner of the worth lottery in the world.

They're be torture, abuse, forced flexibility, face fucking, and BDSM. We can get as extreme as you're willing to.

2)) I have this idea of MC meeting a spunky, feisty, tomboyish lesbian. He's head over heals for her. He asks her out, she refuses. They become casual friends because they get along so well. They would be hanging out one night at one of their places, and he starts getting handsy and he ends up raping her.

I'm sort of aiming for the rape to be a big thing, and hugely traumatizing for your character. She climaxes, but shes not attracted to him in any shape or form. Somehow from their they would develop a stockholm syndrome/ abusive relationship format.

Basically this is 50/50 story and smut. I want there to be tension, conflict, abuse, blackmail they whole 9 yards. Not certain on how they relationship would develop post rape. But I would basically want this to be a forced sexuality, but I'd want to focus on the mental aspect of how it'd wear down on your character. Long term to just break your character to the point where she'd entirely dependent on him no matter how mean or cruel he was. He made them this way for a reason.

So just crushing someone for motives unclear. Ultra brownie points: abuse until he's just taunting you to kill yourself.

If any of this interest you please let me know and shoot me a PM! Please me literate, and serious. I'd like to have an amazing role play, but I'd loathe to start this get invested, and it fall apart.

RE: A quick request! Two actually.

Any takers to either request! And whatever twisted fantasies you have, are all encouraged.

RE: A quick request! Two actually.

Please make sure that you keep your bumping to a single time per day as per the rules. Thanks~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom