Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Imaginette x Karameida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare

Karen sighed heavily and slammed the door behind her, leaning heavily on the door she dropped the books where she stood her breathing heavy. She'd almost been caught. Sweat beaded down her forehead and she strained to keep from exploding "Oh god..." she said reaching her fingers down to feel the solid hard cock that was trying to push through her panties and winced moaning slightly. "Mm..." she mumbled biting her lip softly and leaning her head back. She didn't know if her legs would hold her anymore, stumbling over to her bed she sat down and spread her legs open breathing even heavier. "Oooh god..." she moaned out again. Reaching her fingers down in-between her legs she began stroking her long shaft a soft lingering moan escaping her lips.

It was starting to hurt, removing her panties her cock sprang forward protruding from her skirt throbbing in need. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft she began moving her fingers up and down her body tensing slightly a mix between a moan and groan slipping from her mouth. Leaning her head back she began stroking faster moaning more."Fuck..." she strangled out.

RE: Imaginette x Karameida [HxF]

Bridget Helcliffe

As she walked down the hall, Bridget yawned and stretched her arms. She'd been on an all nighter for a test, and was exhausted mentally. Physically, she was rather energetic, which made her feel oddly conflicted. She needed something to do, to either relax, or to get rid of all that pent-up energy. Getting to her room, she checked the doorknob. Her roomie wasn't one to take home much in the way of guys, but she always knew it was good to check, just in case. But no scrunchie or anything tied around it meant it was okay to go in.

The door popped open unceremoniously, and the girl tossed her books on her bag. "Heya roomie, what's- AHHHH!" She yelped, turning to see what was going on, falling back onto her rear end.

Karens eyes opened and she was about to shout not to come in but it was too late. She saw her roommates bag pop in soon followed by her and she watched in horror as she turned and looked at her falling on her rear end. Kara stared at her roommate her face flushed red and her eyes wide in fear "I-I uh....uhm...I..." she stuttered over her words trying to figure how to explain herself but, the erection was throbbing and was robbing her of intelligent words and explanations. Wincing she drug her hand from her shaft and swallowed hard around a lump in her throat.

"I...I'm...I-I uhm I'm so sorry..." she said shaking. Her cock was really beginning to hurt and she squeezed her eyes shut her breathing frantic and heavy. Shaking her head she looked at her roommate unable to move "Y-You werent s-supposed to be back yet..." she said still horrified. "Nnhn..it hurts..." she said her body tensing with the violent throbbing of her cock.

Awkwardness hit the room, followed by silence, then more stammering. Bridget was blushing furiously as her eyes went right to the penis. For some reason, she found herself measuring it with her eyes, taking in the details, and craving it. Her lack of sleep and energetic body had combined to make her want a good mindless fucking. Shaking her head free of the thought, she reaffirmed to herself that she was a lesbian so cocks were no-nos anyway.

"I-I am so sorry!" She blushed, trying to cover her eyes clumsily with her hand. Hearing that it hurt, she whimpered, not wanting her friend to suffer. Bridget was a bleeding heart, and in school to become a veterinarian. "I-It hurts?" She asked, suddenly concerned.

She knew her friend had been a lesbian and had moved heaven and earth to make sure she never found out but, this one desperate time and everything shattered. She watched her friends eyes go directly to her penis widen then turn away. Blushing in shame she tried to shift and found it in possible, it was so heavy and hard and it hurt. shaking her head she gasped a little "N-No, don't be sorry it's m-my fault." she said hurriedly her fingers itching to wrap back around her cock.

At her friends question she blushed even more "Y-yes...I'm so hard...so very hard...it's throbbing and it hurts...I-I need to release...it hurts and I need it.." she said gasping between words. Reaching her hand up she clawed over her shirt where her nipples were showing through fabric of her shirt. "J-Jess I-I'm so sorry but, its so hard and hurts so much I...I..." she stammered at the end unable to say it. What she needed was someone to suck her off someone she could fuck "I need to feel the tight moistness of a mouth or...or something else to sink myself into..." she said breathing even heavier. "Nnnhn a-ah..."

The sympathetic friend whimpered softly, clutching at her shirt's collar and breathing heavily. Her eyes kept going back to it, watching it, throbbing. She was feeling so hot. Was it the sleep deprivation, or was she really horny? Getting up, she crawled over and got her head up on the bed, looking at it closely. Her hand reached out and rubbed over the head, seeing if it was real, and not some elaborate prank by her ordinarily quiet roomie. Her roomate's need was so great, and she obviously wasn't active sexually, due to the awkwardness that could create.

She sighed softly, a little whimper on her lips. "I... I will. I'll have sex with you... To help you..." She blushed, looking away finally. But since she was a lesbian, she kind of didn't know what to do. "Wh-What should I do first?" She asked, her hand reaching out and softly stroking the thing.

Karen watched her friend crawl over to her and move over the bed in-between her legs and when she touched her, she felt like her cock was about to explode "Nnhnn" she gasped out. Hearing what her friend said she felt her cock twitch with anticipation. Feeling bridgets hand on her shaft she stiffened and it throbbed in the girls fingers. "Mm nn let me show you." she said wrapping her fingers around Bridgets own and began moving both their hands up and down her shaft "A-ah hold me tighter Bridget." she said her hand letting go and working at her blouse.

"A-ah if you could wrap your mouth around the tip and suck me...Mm please Bridget I need you." she said throbbing harder and moaning.

Bridget was enthralled by the thing, blushing as she felt the heat of it and the throbbing pulse. There was a heady musky scent that drove her wild, made her want to do all sorts of nasty things non-lesbians did. Trying her best to convince herself that it was merely just relieving her friend, she nodded in thanks as she was shown how to properly stroke it, her fingers silky soft against the shaft. It was so big in her eyes, easily more than a handful, or even two. She wound up scooting up to cuddle up to her friend, looping her arm under the girl's waist and kissing her tummy softly. The request to suck on it made her blush a very bright red, but she obeyed, her head going down without her even thinking about it.

Her tight little lips parted, and she engulfed just the head in her mouth, lips sealed around the top of the shaft as she began to suckle like a straw on the thing, finding the taste kind of salty and odd.

Karens breathing increased and her desire as well as she watched her friend take the tip of her cock into her mouth. Feeling that moist warmth she arched her hips slightly and a small moan of approval. lacing her fingers through her friends hair she watched her suck on it. "Mm yes...use your tongue...you have a lovely mouth..." she said trying not to shove her whole cock down Bridgets throat.

Hearing her friend encouraging her, she kept suckling on it, letting out a soft cooing as she felt her hair pet. Honestly, she'd have really wanted to have a night with her roomie if she'd been a girl, so in a way, this was the dream come true... Just not quite as she'd imagined it. Focusing, she tries to suckle and move her tongue, sloppy, clumsy licks along the head as she made little grunts and murmurs of effort-filled work. "Ith tthiz goohd?" She asked, not letting up and being rude by talking with her mouth full.

Karens dug her head deeper into the bed and let out a moan of appreciation tightening her grip in her friends hair she moved her hips a little encouraging her to take more in. "Mmm please....I...can't control myself very long Bridget..." she said gasping. She'd been wanting this for so long she wasn't sure if she'd be able to control herself for very lone...but she didn't want to scare her away it just felt so good.

Bridget only nodded as Kara said she wasn't able to control herself. She was honestly okay with Kara doing what she needed to do. After all, she was helping her friend find a very much needed relief. "Dooh wh yuu haf to." She managed to spurt out as she kept sucking, her tongue getting a little more graceful as ehe got used it it and starts licking on it like a lollipop that tasted funny... Funny... But not bad.

Karen tensed more as she got used to sucking on her. At hearing what she said her control completely broke gripping the back of her head she shoved her mouth completely over her cock "I'm sorry" she gasped out helping her lift her head up before pushing it back down over her pulsing cock pre-cum leaking out of the tip of her cock as she continued the motion with the girls mouth.

"Mmphf!" She yelped as she was plunged down on the cock. It hit the back of her throat and made her gag a little as she felt the mushroomy head press there. Her hips wriggled back and forth though, and she felt wonderful being taken in such an aggressive manner by the normally mild-mannered girl. She started to taste something else in her mouth, her suckling getting more intense as she tried to swallow it and keep her mouth clear.

Karen groaned and quickened the pace fucking her friends mouth almost desperately cum coating the girls mouth and throat. Moaning and breathing hard she felt herself throbbing even harder in the girls wet moist mouth. "Beautiful...." she moaned out as she continued to fuck her friend mouth pushing in harder and harder. Cum leaking out in a surprising rate, after the face fucking she withdrew her throbbing cock and pulled her friend onto the bed ans straddled her rubbing her rock hard penis against her panties. "I want this..." she said rocking her hips and pressing her cock against the girls sex roughly.

She squeaked and blushed as she felt her mouth moving over the cock frantically, her eyes rolling back as she lost sight of things due to all the motion blur. She couldn't swallow all the liquid in her mouth, and it began to leak out, even as Kara pulled out and straddled her backside as she laid on the bed. Looking behind her, a dribble of pre-cum had fallen down the corner of her mouth. And her panties had a definite wet spot in them. She only nodded, blushing brightly as she gave her consent to her friend. Bridget then swallowed what was in her mouth, shivering in the bestial delight of the rough encounter.

Karen looked at the wonderful backside view and moaned at the wet spot leaning her head down she licked her through her panties enjoying her taste. Lifting her head she pressed her cock against the girls panties and started rubbing her cock against her sex slowly and gently at first and slowly getting faster and rougher. Reaching down she ripped her friends underwear clean off and threw them over her shoulder. Reaching her hand down she moved her finger up and down before settling and playing with her clit while the head of her cock slipped inside of her before pulling out and partially going inside and pulling out teasing her with a taste of her cock.

Her friend certainly knew how to tease, as she felt the tongue lap at her panties and make a rough slide over her wanting lips. Then she even felt the cock rubbing at her. It seemed that Kara was relieved enough to have some fun with the act. Her legs together, she felt the cock rub along her nether lips and between her thighs, as she imagined that she was growing a cock right between her legs. But that little fantasy, and the soft gasps of pleasure the act was giving her, soon went away, as she heard her panties shred and fly away. Her body squirmed in delight as she was teased even more, between the finger and her friend's cock just barely entering her. "Pl-Please fuck me..." She asked, pleading even. "I-It feels better than a strap-on..."

Karen grinned and moving into position rubbed her cock against her friends sex softly teasingly. Moving the head inside she moved a little inside of her before thrusting all the way in her body tensing in pure delight of the feeling. Withdrawing she shoved her cock back inside. She started off in a slow steady pace. "Faster dear Bridget?" she asked roughly shoving her cock back into her burying herself to the hilt before withdrawing.

Her hips wriggled as she was teased, eliciting soft moans and the quivering of her nethers. Feeling it finally enter in earnest, she cooed happily, ready for a relaxing, massage like penetration. That was until Kara shoved the whole thing deep suddenly, making her yell out and squeak in surprise, her back arching so much her chest was off the bed. The withdrawal took a while longer, as Kara savored the feeling, only to shove it all back in deeply. Each rough shove made her moan and whimper, biting her lip as she experienced her now lost virginity, as far as straight-ish sex went. "A-Anything." She pleaded, her walls clenching tightly.

Karen growled and moaned softly in pleasure as she grabbed onto her hips and shoved herself into Bridget quickening her pace and shoving herself as far in as she can go. Gripping her hips tighter she began fucking her harder pushing in deeper and faster making her rock with the rest of the bed. "Mm nn fuck..." she said driving herself even deeper into bridget. Stopping inside of her for a moment "Lift your back end up so I can fuck you harder..." she said pressing herself even more into her.

Her head buried itself in the bed, making her moans and gasp, muffled by the sheets as she felt the cock slamming into her and filling her entirely with every thrust. She held tight to the covers, helpless as her friend pistoned her fill of the most incredible experience in her sexual life. As she was given instruction, she nodded, her moans keeping her from speaking at all, let alone properly. But she lifted her hips, pressing her rear up into the air even though her face was still pressed to the bed. Immediately she felt the difference as it felt like more was getting driven into her. "Ahn nngh mm nnm haah ah ah ah mmm!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom