Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Karameida x Vassi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vassi

Moon
Jess munched on a (American fry/English chip) before she could be seen by customers, or whoever was left. Drunks typically weren't that observant, but she didn't take the risk. Her lipstick might show if she drank their drinks, but would they miss one little fry? She would have to eat when she got home. She knew if she looked at the clock, time would move slower, but she knew it was somewhere near the end of her shift. She was carpooling with her roommate, which was intelligent, considering they worked together. She brought two gentlemen their drinks and fries, and started toward a chair near the bar.

RE: Working Woman and/or Hermaphrodite

Seras sighed softly and leaned against the counter exhausted, it was so close to closing time and yet these drunks stubbornly refused to leave. Wrinkling her nose she shifted uncomfortable and picked up her tray for one of the table. Straightening up she plastered a smile on her face and walked out placing the tray on the table and ignoring the leering stares of the drunken men. Nodding her head politely she hurried back to the back of the bar and leaned against the wall heavily. "This can't be happening..." she thought straining to keep her secret...well a secret. She didn't need to get a hard-on right in the middle of work. It was bad enough it happened when her room mate was around.

Pushing her blonde hair from her face she smoothed out her dress and pushed herself from wall. Just a few more minutes, she knew staring at the clock was stupid but, she did anyways. Each tick seemed to take a life time but soon enough it struck mid-night and she let out a happy yelp and tore off her apron "Jess time to go!" she yelled out over to her house-mate while b-lining straight for the exit.

Jess was trying to fix her shoulder-length, dark brown hair, but abandoned that when she heard her roommate. "Oh, thank God..." She mumbled, as she too couldn't wait to leave. She took off her apron, and was quickly behind Seras. The door closed itself, and Jess made sure her friend was always in her line of sight

"Can you drive? I'm almost sober enough to drive, but I think it would be the perfect ending to today if we got in a car crash." She joked. She didn't wait for a response to head towards the passenger's side...

Seras glanced behind her at her roommate and rolled her eyes "Stealing the customers food and drinks again?" she said when they were out the door. She shook her head as they approached the car "Don't know why you do that...we have food at home..." she said with a wry smile. shaking her head again laughing "Fine I'll drive." she said bringing the keys from her pocket and jingling them. Unlocking the doors she ducked inside and started the car, after jess got in she pulled out of her parking space and headed home. "I think next time I'll make you walk home." she teased with a little smile.

After a few minutes they pulled into a driveway of a small but nice one story house. Shutting off the car she dropped the keys into her pocket and got out of the car. "Want to hand over the house keys so I can unlock the house door too?" she teased sticking out her tongue playfully.

Jess had a reply ready. "Oh, they deserve it. I think of it as payment, for all the undressing us with their eyes. You've seem them look at us. Especially you!" She complemented. "And don't worry, you've done enough, really. I will do the honor of unlocking the door." She remembered her seat-belt, but it took her hand a bit of time to find it in the dark. "And really, who's going to miss it?" She justified her petty theft. She pointed a finger towards the heavens, and closed her eyes. "It is my right as an American to steal other people's bar food." She imagined Old Glory waving behind her as she said that.

She wanted to kick off her shoes, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to get them on again in the dark, and their house was nearby anyway. She could tell by the small store with the neon sign, with one letter missing. "Euopean Market..." She smiled to herself.

Seras rolled her eyes at her friends over dramatization and laughed a bit "Yeah, yeah you're right as an american and they deserve it? you've sure as hell backed up what you do thoroughly" she said with a little laugh. Shaking her head, bowing her head she smiled wryly "Why thank ye yer majesty." she said with a sarcastic english accent. Seeing her friend having trouble with the seat belt she rolled her eyes and walked over to her side and opened the door. Leaning over her she felt for the buckle and found it unbuckling her. Turning her head slightly she looked at her "You're hopeless sometimes..." she said backing up out of her side.

She hoped her friend wouldn't take too long getting in the house, she hadn't felt any release all day and it was getting harder to control it."Come on jess don't want to stand out here all night. I want to sleep in what with us having tomorrow and the next day off." she said moving a little.

Jess brightened up. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Awesome!" She smiled, stepping out of the car. "Yeah, I better get some sleep too." She rubbed her eye as she spoke, and thought a yawn was coming on. When it didn't happen, she decided that it was too early for her to get some sleep. "What I meant was..." She was building up her voice. she blew the hair out of her eyes, and raised her hands, like she was doing the "Y" in "YMCA". "We can sleep after movie night! It's going to be so awesome! I might even let you pick this time..." She teased, jogging towards the house.

Seras watched her friends entire demeanor change and brighten and she just had to laugh. Stepping aside she watched her dart out of the car and head for the house but her remaining words had her a little worried. Catching up to her she bit her lower lip, she would never make it through a movie. I-I don't think I should stay up with a movie tonight...." she said with a nervous laugh. Walking into the house she took off her shoes and looked in the direction of her room longing to run in there tear off her panties and just stroke herself until she exploded. The thought only made her more excited and she blushed lightly trying to keep her breathing in control. "I-I think I should head in early." she said swallowing hard.

Jess bent her knees, holding out her arms, to symbolize how fantastic the idea she just had was. "Wait. What if we compromised? we can bring my VCR into your room? You have a little TV, right? We can watch old westerns! You can fall asleep if you want, but I'll be at your side while you do!" She smiled, completely oblivious as to why her friend wanted to turn in so early.

"Of course, if you just don't like me anymore..." Jess was jokingly sad, letting her head fall, her hands behind her back. She had drank a bit more than she had told Seras. She had wished she would have worn more under her uniform, as it was getting cold. She shuffled through her pocket for the keys, while still pretending to be heartbroken.

Seras inwardly groaned and wished her friend wouldn't be so insensitive sometimes though she knew it wasn't her fault...she didn't know her dirty little secret. She waited while her friend fiddled with the keys "O-Oh I don't know about that..." she said trying to think of a good reason or excuse to get out of this. "Don't play that Jess you know I do...I just...I uhm.." she stumbled trailing off on that end. She couldn't exactly say "Oh I need to go stroke myself until I cum because I'm just so fucking hard right now."...no that wouldn't go over well...but she knew her friend wouldn't give up on this.

"U-Uhm let me have a little time in my room a-and then we'll watch the movies in the living room?" she said hoping that would appease her.

"Oh, OK, fine..." If Jess was a bit more awake, she would question why Seras needed time alone, considering that Jess only thought she wanted to sleep. What sort of power nap is that? But, instead, she finally got her keys out, after trying three different pockets, and unlocked the door. She headed to the couch, and began to remove her uniform. She had a tank-top underneath, and told herself to get a blanket after she picked a movie, as Seras had forfeited that privilege for her time alone. "What is it you need to do, again? Need any help? 'Cause I'm really not that buzzed, or drunk, or sober..." She offered, looking around for some shorts to replace her pants...

By the time Jess had found her keys Seras was practically shaking with need. As soon as the door was opened she headed inside and shut the door behind her. Her eyes widened as she watched her undress and desire ripped through her. It took everything not to reach down right there and stroke herself. "O-Oh...I don't think it's a good idea for you to come back there...." she said inching down the hall. She couldn't flat out run but....a soft needing moan escaped her lips and she blushed and forget about it and ran down the hall. "I-I'll try to be quick..." she yelled as she shut her door.

In her haste she forgot to lock it. Kicking off her shoes she tore off her panties and the top part of her uniform and sighed as her hard cock sprang forward. "Mmm" she moaned a little. Leaning against the wall she wrapped her fingers around her shaft and began stroking herself "A-ahh mm..." she moaned out a little louder.

Jess was concerned. The food at the bar was usually OK, but it could have had something in it. Was she embarrassed about getting sick, throwing up? In Jess's mind, she jumped to that conclusion. She abandoned her search for shorts, and simply let her pants fall to the ground. She sighed a sigh of relief, but soon took a heroic stance.

"My friend needs me!" She said in a deep voice. "Her telling me not to help, was an obvious cry for assistance!" stopping with the jokes, she was genuinly concerned. "Well, I should at least check on her. If she's sick, i don't me getting sick too..." She reasoned with herself, walking down the hall. She was getting cloes to Seras's room, and shouted "Seras, are you OK in there? it's OK if you're sick, or something..."

Seras continues stroking herself beads of sweat rolling over her breasts and around her nipples. It felt good but hurt so bad she didn't know if this would be enough. She began stroking herself more vigorously throwing her head back and gasping her legs shaking slightly.

Barely registering her friends voice and the foot-steps down the hall she gasped once more "N-No Bridget...D-don't come in here." she shouted squeezing her shaft tightly.

Jess stopped. "Bridget? Who the hell..." She said, not wanting to open the quite yet. She listened, and, hearing sounds of... Well, she wasn't sure. In seconds, theories formed. Was she having sex in there? Jess had to investigate, so she opened the door.

Jess poked her head in, and her eyes went wide. The rest of her stumbled in, and Jess had absolutely no idea how to react. "Well... that.. That was..."

Seras's eyes widened as she watched her friend stumble into her room eyes wide "I-I said n-not to come in....I-I didn't want you to know...." she said breathing hard her cock demanding satisfaction. Her fingers danced over her shaft as she tried to control herself from stroking herself. She needed to get to her bed...any minute her legs would give out on her. "I...Nnhn...its..uh..." she tried to say something but failed miserably as all her blood was notably coursing through her rigid cock.

Jess's eyes spent most of their time staring at her friend's cock, but did look at her face from time to time. "But, I thought... Where... How did that?" Were words that came through. She breathed in, and out, trying to calm herself. "You have a..." She hoped what she was inquiring about would be obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom