Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to BM-Quick Request-FxM or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

naughtysidern

Planetoid
I'm really in the mood for anything at this moment. I'm new here and just want to get down to some good RPs. I'm open for any suggestions/pairings. I love a lot of conflict at times and drama as well as lots of smut. I am more looking for a dom but I can switch if needed.**** Craving

-My character/Your character-
Student/Teacher
Roommate/Roommate****
Cheerleader/Jock
Nerd/Jock
Step-sister/Step Brother
Wife's Sister/Brother in Law
Best friends sister/Brothers best friend
Athlete/Coach
Babysitter/Father or Mother

Just to name a few. I like things that will cause problems or a love triangle if guys are up for maybe playing two characters or I can do two females. Or a three person rp would be fine too!

I'm not into bodily fluids vomiting, scat, and the like.

Rape and forced sex is okay if not sometimes a kink!

Pm me with any any ideas!

I'm also on YIM or AIM hit me up there too. Actually prefer to rp there but will do it here too.

RE: New to BM-Quick Request-FxM or FxF

I could ramble on for a few paragraphs (it's a hobby of mine), or, I could send you this link: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jenny%20Karminsk
I'm interested in literacy as well. You seem fine, but you can never really be certain at first, can you?

RE: New to BM-Quick Request-FxM or FxF

Kadavro said:
What post lengths are you after?

Sorry I didn't notice your post. I'm game for anything. It depends on the storyline and what is going on. Sometimes if its a conversation you need smaller quicker posts. If you need to build the story then obviously you use bigger ones. I'm not picky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom